Quote Originally Posted by Shawn McCraney
How about I believe in God, even the Father, and in His Son, the Lord
Jesus Christ,
by the Holy Spirit. Will that work?
Sounds good to me. All 3 are uncreated together One Being.

God experiences love in the Trinity.

Lover
loves the Beloved and between them is the Spirit of love.

Community of Unity and Unity of Community.

In the Bible the 3 Persons are never confused so if we are humble we accept before time and space they remain distinct. We have no grounds to put them together, just like we have no grounds to confuse our spirit with our soul with our body. We are a trinity too.

Looking forward to your show to express what your alternative to the Trinity is.

You can't be saved and reject the Trinity at the same time. It's a different God that has fellowship in His 3 Persons (before time and space) which by the way is supernaturally impossible to understand fully which is a good thing because you don't want to believe in a God you have fully figured out. I like being humble. I pray you join the Triune God team, then you will skyrocket further in your work.

What do you say to someone who believed in the Trinity and no longer does. I am sure there are some people like that out there. All you can say is they never truly believed in the first place so they were never born-again.

I am still profoundly affected by the implication that you would not be born-again in 1997 if you didn't accept the Trinity then.

Is there anyone on the planet who has been in a similar situation like you yet they take another turn than the one you have by confessing they were not born-again coming out of Mormonism when they thought they were saved because after all these years they finally admit they were not Christians back then, for now they accept the Triune God and can clearly say they are saved and on the Triune God team of traditional Christianity.

So much was invested for so many years in thinking you were saved when you were not that's why it is seemingly impossible to take the position of this hypothetical person I just described.

I think I am clear because I don't have any such similar problems.