This is the most difficult section to read in The Spiritual Man, but I think I have it right. My comment is bracketed and darkened.

Part 1, Chapter 1, Page 24

“We must recognize, though, that this spirit is not God’s Own life [Holy Spirit], for “the breath of the Almighty gives me life” (Job 33.4). It is not the entrance of the uncreated life* [eternal life] of God into man, neither is it that life of God [Holy Spirit] which we receive at regeneration What we receive at new birth is God’s Own life [eternal life] as typified by the tree of life. But our human spirit, though permanently existing, is void of “eternal life.”

We receive the same life of the Holy Spirit which is eternal.

* page 45, "This is eternal life, God's nature, His uncreated life." uncreated = eternal life (in the PDF, CFP has changed uncreated to untreated. That is completely wrong. CFP makes the same mistake again on page 45​. Untreated waters down uncreated. Literally those who are born-again have eternal life which is not untreated but uncreated. God's uncreated life is imparted to us giving us a life that is eternal where the Holy Spirit can indwell us.

Untreated doesn't even make any sense.