Thread: The Koran Proves Jesus is God by the 99 Names of Allah

Blog Entries

Default The Koran Proves Jesus is God by the 99 Names of Allah

Jesus said "I Am Truth" AL HAQ

Jesus said to Him, "I am the way, the Truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14.6).

Allah has 99 names. Allah is one of those names and they are all equal. If Jesus claims any of those names then he is saying he is God.

The Resurrection AL BAETH

Jesus said to her, I am the RESURRECTION and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die" (John 11.25,26).

AL AWAL & AL AKHER Isiah 41.4

God said that He is the First and the Last. "Who has performed and done it, Calling the generations from the beginning? 'I, the LORD, am the first; And with the Last I am He'."

Revelation 22.13,16 -- Jesus said, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."

King of kings AL MALEK

Revelation 17.14 -- They will make war against the Lamb [Jesus], but the Lamb will overcome because he is Lord of lords and King of kings.

the Gude al Hadi

Jesus said, I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture" (John 10.9).

The Light AL NUR

Jesus said in John 8.12, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."

Some more verses for the deity of Jesus

"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am" (John 8.58).
    "I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman" (John 15.1).
    "And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst" (John 6.35).
    "I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep" (John 10.11).

AYAH Maryam 19:19 and 19.20

Yusuf Ali: He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son <--- Jesus
    Yusuf Ali: She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?"

Jesus had no physical father and is the only one considered the holy son of God. Muhammad was not considered a holy son.

Verse (4:171) - English Translation

Yusuf Ali: O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

Jesus is the word of God. This contradicts what else is said in this verse. The word of God preceded from the Father so Jesus did not come from nothing. Jesus is, therefore, the 2nd Person of the Trinity. Jesus and God are One Being.

"In the beginning was the Word [Jesus], and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" (John 1.1). Trinity.

"All things were made by him [Jesus]; and without him was not any thing made that was made." (John 1.3)

Blog Entries

Chapter Name: Al-Emran Verse No:49

And (make him) a messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I determine for you out of dust the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with Allah's permission, and I heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life with Allah's permission; and I inform you of what you should eat and what you should store in your houses. Surely there is a sign in this for you, if you are believers.

Permission is not giving the ability since Jesus is already God. Jesus is the Creator.

Koran 43:61

Yusuf Ali: "And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way."

The Koran is constantly saying Jesus only a prophet, but here, suddenly, He is more than that. Jesus is above and alive. Muhammad is in the dust. Jesus is eternal. He returns to complete the mission of Allah, but Muhammad doesn't complete the mission and return. Jesus returns as the judge, but Judge (al-Hakam) is one of Allah's 99 names. Jesus will be the just ruler and fair judge, all names of Allah. Jesus is the Just another name for Allah.

In Islam nobody is holy except God so how do you explain Jesus being the Holy Son? Jesus must be one with God as One Being.

Thread Information