Chapter Name: Al-Emran Verse No:49

And (make him) a messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I determine for you out of dust the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with Allah's permission, and I heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life with Allah's permission; and I inform you of what you should eat and what you should store in your houses. Surely there is a sign in this for you, if you are believers.

Permission is not giving the ability since Jesus is already God. Jesus is the Creator.

Koran 43:61

Yusuf Ali: "And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way."

The Koran is constantly saying Jesus only a prophet, but here, suddenly, He is more than that. Jesus is above and alive. Muhammad is in the dust. Jesus is eternal. He returns to complete the mission of Allah, but Muhammad doesn't complete the mission and return. Jesus returns as the judge, but Judge (al-Hakam) is one of Allah's 99 names. Jesus will be the just ruler and fair judge, all names of Allah. Jesus is the Just another name for Allah.

In Islam nobody is holy except God so how do you explain Jesus being the Holy Son? Jesus must be one with God as One Being.