Thread: Barry Ould is a Terrible Referee -- 2017 Alberta Closed Racquetball

Blog Entries

Default Barry Ould is a Terrible Referee -- 2017 Alberta Closed Racquetball

The only comment I want to make about the 2017 Alberta Closed is Barry Ould was reffing Erik Youngson vs. Jeff Buller. About 10 times Jeff Buller hindered Erik avoidably. Erik was totally set up. They were clearly avoidables. The only time Barry called an avoidable was when I prompted him to do so just before he was about to say "just a hinder." Rudely, Barry Ould then said aggressively he doesn't want my opinion. He's a terrible referee. He has no idea what an avoidable hinder is. For a guy who has been playing racquetball all his life, and he is over 70 years old, he should have more common sense than that.

Jeff Buller is not a fair player. He argued every time claiming he did not take away Erik's shot. I've seen this about Jeff Buller before in other matches (see here). He argues everything for himself always which, thus, lacks credibility. Erik Youngson was being too nice to Jeff Buller's avoidable hinders. Then eventually Erik started to speak up, but it fell on deaf ears, because precedence was already set by Barry Ould there is no such thing as an avoidable hinder. Funny!

If one didn't know better you would think Barry Ould was kissing the ass of Jeff Buller just because Jeff is the president of the Alberta Racquetball Association. When you give a player license to avoidable hinder, he will keep doing it. Not fair!

It wasn't really an Open Division tournament anyway because Tim Landeryou was not there, neither was Mitch Brayley and Paul Albert from Calgary, and of course, myself banned for life from playing in Alberta Racquetball tournaments since 2009 and since 2016 tournaments across Canada as well. This was made to happen by the partners in crime Barbara May and John Halko. After they sent about a dozen 'twisted' complaint letters to Racquetball Canada, Terry Nelson finally banned me from Racquetball Canada. Cruel people! This all started, of course, in 2009 when Barbara May lied to protect her hide at my expense to cover up her own negligence. When I called her out for being unethical I was banned from Alberta tournaments. Talk about an abuse of power! She has been trying to cover up her lie ever since. Halko and Barb are not good people! They don't stand up for what's right. Morally if I did what her and Halko are doing, I would feel guilty, but they don't have a conscience to realize they are sinning because they are not in Christ so they don't have the Holy Spirit of Truth in them.

John Halko has always been jealous of me at racquetball. One time he said after I lost to Danny Tarrabain, "You are one of us now." Not really. I beat Danny the following tournament. It was the only time Danny ever beat me in 35 years.

These evil Atheists are not as passive as they would like you to believe. I am a Christian. I was born-again January 2001. Barry Ould, John Halko, Barbara May and Terry Nelson according to the Bible are going to Hell. They know I know this about them so they lash out. They reject Jesus is God. Jack McBride even calls himself a Christian (he is quite oblivious to the word of God), but when I asked him, "So do you believe Jesus is God?" He said no! Then I told him he is not a Christian. Pretty simple. His anger swelled up and said he didn't want to talk about. He just shoves his head in the sand. Nothing is better than being chosen before the foundations of the world to be a child of God. Christians are the body of Christ because we have accepted who Jesus truly is.

Barbara May in 2016 was finally fired from her job on the Alberta Racquetball board and John Halko was demoted so hopefully things will improve in racquetball, including participation. But as long as a Christian is banned at the hands of these atheists, I know God's judgment and wrath are on those who are responsible for banning me from Alberta Racquetball and Racquetball Canada sanctioned tournaments. Not that I would want to play anymore anyhow though since I will be fifty in six months. Nonetheless, bad things will happen to them, like the Pharaoh plague after plague, since they are abusive towards God's children and discriminate against us. God will hold them accountable for what they have done. I am sure I am not the only one they go after; in other areas of their lives when confronted with Christians they go after my brothers and sisters in Christ also.

Barry Ould is the guy who came up to me during racquetball drop-in and ferociously said, "You are not allowed to talk about Christianity at racquetball!!!" He's not a good guy! What I want to show more than anything else in these posts is that these individuals who are showing hostility are really living their lives with the evil spirit in them and we can call them what they truly are -- antichrist! Since they will never repent they are going to the Lake of Fire. The Bible makes no mistake about it!

My prayer is they go see the movie, "The Case for Christ" (2017) in theatres now since getting them to read a Christian book would be virtually impossible.

Blog Entries

One other thing about Barry Ould reffing this match. Jeff Buller was taking over 30 seconds to serve. You could see what he was doing going in slow motion before he finally served. He is only allowed 10 seconds. I told Barry he has to call this, for this is a side-out. Then Barry argued he is calling the score once Jeff Buller gets in the box. I told him, he is wrong. That's not how things work otherwise Jeff could take 10 minutes before stepping in the box. Ridiculous! You're suppose to call the score right after the previous rally. There is nothing wrong with being wrong about this, as we are all learning, but when you are wrong and don't have any humility to realize it and are just being obnoxious and self-righteous when corrected that's what really turns me off about Barry. He is in his seventies. I pray I am not so stiff-minded and stiff-necked as he is when I get his age.

Thread Information