Kerry Lutz, owner of financialsurvivalnetwork.com, has been touting gold all the way from 1900. When I told him earlier this year that the gold rise was just a dead cat bounce and we are going below 1000, he laughed at me. He insulted me and accused me of being deluded, but he is so wrong. Gold stocks have collapsed giving back everything they gained this year. Why is this happening? Because interest rates are going up and there is still lots of deflation caused by massive overhang of debt. No amount of printing will prevent this. The more the banks print the more the debt overhang continues.

Lutz has never understood that money is not the money base or the fed holdings, but it what is left over from the money multiplier and velocity of money. I tried to explain this Kerry, but he is a zombie for gold.

Think of all the money Kerry has lost people telling them to go long gold while it keeps going down. I have never seen such a horrible whore for gold as Kerry Lutz.

It should also be pointed out Kerry Lutz rejects Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior so he is going to Hell. He prefers to exalt himself in his sin nature than be reconciled with the Triune God of the Bible. Selfish and self-serving come to mind.