"Then he said, I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven" (Matt. 18.3).

To turn from your sins is to repent and to become like little children is to humble yourself. But many Calvinists teach the opposite that in order to repent they have to be irresistibly regenerated, causing them to have faith so they can then repent. It's all backwards in Calvinism just like the Devil wants it.

"Whoever humbles himself like this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven" (v.4). "Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me" (v.5).

Can we honestly say a Calvinist welcomes a little child in His name when the Calvinist teaches the child can't turn from sins and humble himself unless irresistibly made to? Why then tell people to turn from sins, repent, and become like little children? It's all a charade.

"But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened round his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea" (v.6). Calvinists teach that little one who believes in the Lord that the reason why they believed was because they were irresistibly made to so the child, thus, sins and believes in fatalism to think everything is determinism and we have no free choice in the matter.