Thread: Total Depravity = Total Inability = Total Insanity

Blog Entries

Default Total Depravity = Total Inability = Total Insanity

[Eze 18:30-32 KJV] 30 Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn [yourselves] from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin. 31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel? 32 For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn [yourselves], and live ye.

[Eze 18:30-32 NLT] 30 "Therefore, I will judge each of you, O people of Israel, according to your actions, says the Sovereign LORD. Repent, and turn from your sins. Don't let them destroy you! 31 Put all your rebellion behind you, and find yourselves a new heart and a new spirit. For why should you die, O people of Israel? 32 I don't want you to die, says the Sovereign LORD. Turn back and live!

[Jhn 5:40 NLT] 40 Yet you refuse to come to me to receive this life.

If you take on children you have the responsibility to love them.

Blog Entries

Every century or so Calvinism has a short resurgence but then fades away again. For example, Calvinism was all the rave under Hitler when Hitler taught that his irresistibly selected Aryan race were the chosen ones and the Jews were born for the gas chambers without any opportunity for salvation.

By the end of WW II people came to their senses and realized Hitler's Calvinism was wrong, but it took such devastation from WW I an WW II to finally appreciate this. Hitler was the most famous Calvinist in human history, but his fate is the fate of all Calvinists eventually.

Whenever you have psychotic Calvinistic episodes and feel like doing violence to Rom. 9 just go back to WW II and remember the leader of the Calvinist movement consistent with that murderous Protestant Pope of Geneva John Calvin. If we forget the past we are doomed to repeat it.

Hitler was just a more advanced Calvinist than most Calvinists, more advanced than Augustine, Luther, Calvin and Spurgeon. He walked the walk and talked the talk. Forgive me if I don't mention all the popular guru Calvinist names out there today spewing the same garbage.

Blog Entries

[Mat 11:13-17 RSV] 13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John; 14 and if you are willing to accept it, he is Elijah who is to come. 15 He who has ears to hear, let him hear. 16 "But to what shall I compare this generation? It is like children sitting in the market places and calling to their playmates, 17 'We piped to you, and you did not dance; we wailed, and you did not mourn.'

God is pleading with you to accept it but you would not dance and you did not mourn. God places the blame on you, therefore.

Thread Information