"And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed" (Acts 13.48).

The question is how they were ordained? Were they ordained by being irresistibly selected, or were they ordained by foreknowing their free choice to believe? The latter seems reasonable.

1 Cor. 16.15 uses the same word tasso: "I urge you, brethren—you know the household of Stephanas, that it is the firstfruits of Achaia, and that they have devoted themselves to the ministry of the saints—."

I really think all these verses about Calvinism, that is, irresistible selection, have nothing to do with Calvinism at all. Simply those who were devoted believed.

Even A.T. Robertson, Calvinist said, "This verse [Acts 13.48] does not solve the problem of divine sovereignty and human free agency. There is no evidence Luke had that in mind an absolute decree of personal salvation."

The way I read Acts 13.48 is God ordained by foreknowing our free choice to believe.

Calvinists repeatedly say man's sin nature can't choose God. OSAS Arminians don't say our sin nature chooses God, but our human nature, our freewill to choose to believe, to accept all things "sum up in Christ".