To Kerry Lutz,

I wrote my friend about you who thinks your site is a huckster site. He said, "How do you spend more than 4 seconds on one of those sites? There must be a template for shitty scam sites." I wrote back to him and said...

I hate listening to Kerry Lutz the interviewer and owner of this site (but listening to opposite views make me stronger) because he has been touting (be long) gold all the way down from 1900 so he has been losing people lots of money who listened to him. But now that gold has had a dead cat bounce from 1050 to 1377 he comes across as so arrogant and self-righteous, not realizing this bounce in gold is just a dead cat bounce and it will go below 1000. Gold stocks are up over 100%, some up over 10x, but from the high gold stocks are still down over 50%. Kerry is still playing a losing game. The GDX was still below the 1979 price until recently. Gold companies don't know how to make money at any price. I long for the day to see gold stocks collapse 50% from where they are so Kerry wipes that smug look off his face and lazy clichéic speech of his. Most of his advertising dollars he receives are from gold companies. He is a whore for advertising gold companies on his site. And now he is pumping real estate too. But both are going to get hit again. And I am waiting patiently for that day to email Kerry and say to him, I TOLD YOU SO.