Thread: Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton are Going to Hell Because They are Not Christians

Blog Entries

Default Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton are Going to Hell Because They are Not Christians

There is nothing wrong with giving speeches, but the money the Clintons gets for speeches is from corporations that give money to Bill's foundation which is used not for charity but by Clinton to pay off government leaders to get mining rights in their countries and for other nefarious intentions by wealthy individuals and corporations.

Clinton is basically the middle man. It is apparently unethical to directly give Clinton a finders fee so it is all veiled under the false pretense of giving speeches to line Clinton's pocket. Toronto Dominion gave Bill Clinton $2 million for 10 speeches because TD has an investment in the XL Pipeline while Hillary had direct power over deciding its fate.

Or a corporation under investigation by the US gov't for selling technology to Libya is taken off the list when that corporation gives Clinton several million for $750,000 speeches. What a deal! Back to business as usual. National security is thrown out the window because it lines the Clintons' pockets.

There are ethical ways to make a living then there are unethical ways.

Or some despotic leader who murdered thousands of his citizens is pronounced by Bill Clinton to be a great leader of humanitarian rights in order to get mining rights in his country. Whoever gives Clinton the most money gets those mining rights. Whoever doesn't give Clinton the most money doesn't get those mining rights. That's the way it works.

And the list goes on and on and on. Many more examples were given. The relinquishing of American uranium interests is another national security issue that Bill orchestrated and sabotaged. The long held moral positions they have had as Democrats has been reversed because in reversing their positions their business model makes them rich.

I am not convinced there is no other way these mining companies are going to get into other countries by paying their corrupt government leaders through the Clintons. We can demand transparency of funds given to countries.

If you think this is a necessary evil of doing business then it is all justified. But if you think charity can be done in a more responsible way then you can reject this business model of the Clintons. So the Clintons won't get as much money. I am perfectly fine with that.

Even Doland Trump would not stoop this low. Of course, they behave this way because they reject Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. As the Bible says, we shall know them by their fruits.

Blog Entries

Trump puts on a show because his staff suggests the more ridiculous his statements the more people vote for him. He's not going to really build a physical wall. It's a metaphor, making it very real to us. He is giving people what they want which shows in the polls he is ahead of Hillary by acting like a nutcase. Maybe Hillary needs to say more crazy things like Trump to get elected.

Anyway, they are a product of the times and USA is the falling Roman Empire so nothing to be surprised about. Homosexuality is rampant and they are given equal taxation rights as real couples. That is the #1 sign of a nation that is falling. If I was President, I would never allow that to happen ever!

One thing I am sure about is people don't want to jeopardize their national security so the Clinton's can get a little richer.

At the end of the day, I would never elect either Trump or Clinton. I would probably vote for that guy who wears a boot on his head. Just kidding. I would abstain. Church and State are kept separate. No Christian would ever get elected.

As for the Apocalypse which is really the Tribulation that lasts 2,520 days, Daniel's final seven in Dan. 9, of course I wish it comes sooner because the sooner it does the sooner Jesus returns. That doesn't mean I am getting a dirty nuclear suitcase bomb and blowing up the Vatican for if I did something like that in Rev. 17.16 it would show I was never born-again Jan. 2001 in the first place. For the same reason I don't vote for Trump either even though if he was President it would bring about the Apocalypse sooner.

Did you know that 2,520 is the smallest number divisible by 2 to 10? Daniel used his sevens (7 x 360) as a basic prophetic working unit, the same units used for Israel when it went into exile. I find this fascinating.

As a double fulfilment of Daniel's prophecy that it would take 7 sets of 7 or 49 years x 360 days per year (17,640 days) from the declaration to rebuild Jerusalem, there is also 17,640 days from June 7, 1967 when Israel reclaimed Jerusalem to the Day of Atonement Sept. 23, 2015 (2015/16 is the 120th Jubilee = 50 x 120 = 6000 years).

And the three events of Rev. 6.12 statistically occurred miraculously 2010-15 before the Tribulation can occur.

The Tribulation could not occur before these events, nor before the 3rd Temple is mostly completed on the Temple Mount.

Cool eh?

Thread Information