Thread: Nicholas Bronson aka Sola fide on YouTube is a Calvinist Who is Going to Hell

Blog Entries

Default Nicholas Bronson aka Sola fide on YouTube is a Calvinist Who is Going to Hell

Re: Nicholas Bronson aka Sola fide (on YouTube and Google+) addressed as Nicolaitan (and Soalone) switched his username to Sola fide because he is embarrassed by all these dumb comments of his.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNw...V3snNYBeQVj-dA (Nicholas Bronson YouTube profile changed to Sola fide)
    https://plus.google.com/b/1095235664...1132207?cfem=1 (Sola fide on Google+, use to be Nicholas Bronson)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjUY...5jhdnbtyzyrj3w (discussion taking place here addressed to Nicolaitan/Soalone as he keeps changing his profile)

Nicolaitan (Soalone) is a good name to use for Nicholas Bronson/Sola fide because Calvinists are on an unethical power trip.

I thought I should start collecting some of the bizarre things Nicholas Bronson says on YouTube that he employs to exalt himself and Calvinism. The reason he is going to Hell is because he rejects the gospel of salvation that Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the whole world, so he refuses to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated. Instead of accepting the sufficient grace of God to give us the free choice (prevenient grace), ironically, he props himself on a pedestal by his own free will to declare himself irresistibly selected and others born for Hell, given no opportunity for salvation, whom he gets off lording over. When you declare yourself irresistibly selected there is no genuine relationship and it feeds your pride ("look at me, I am irresistibly selected, I'm better than you"). You don't sincerely come to the cross as a helpless sinner so God doesn't receive that person. God wants a genuine relationship. What Calvinism presents is a farce.

Some quotes from Nicholas Bronson/Sola fide (YouTube and Google+):

"There is no free will. Christ himself while he was here did not have free will."

Nicholas (Soalone) thinks Jesus was a robot. Funny. That's the insanity of Calvinism. Jesus did the perfect will of the Father with His own free will because Jesus is God. Each of the Three Persons of the Godhead have their own free will. This is the Trinity. This Calvinist reject the Trinity. Where Bronson errs is he mindlessly presumes everything is Fatalistic Determinism.

"I've never refused to repent because I'm not in control of my repentance.
    "

You are not taking responsibility for yourself. It is you who refuses to repent. That's not on anyone else but you. God says "repent and be converted," but you say to God you can't. Since you are unwilling you don't come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior to be regenerated.

"God has not already supplied all people with his grace. If he did then everyone would be saved are there would be no reason for a hell. So you are lobbying for universalism when the Bible does not teach it in any way."

This statement presupposes Fatalistic Determinism and conflates our free will and God's grace as the same thing. OSAS Arminians are OSASers not Universalists. You're confused. God has provided common grace to everyone and sufficient grace to have the free choice. Not everyone chooses Christ so your argument falls apart, bearing false witness, by calling Christians Universalists. Your confusion stems from only seeing a robot god produce robots, so that's why you bring up universalism. In your small and petty world everyone is saved, or only those who are irresistibly selected are saved. You don't consider the gospel of salvation Jesus who died on the cross for the sins of the whole world that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but receives everlasting life. You don't allow that as an option so you present your tiny world instead. Hell is needed for people such as yourself who refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated.

"You must have some kind of genetic inability."

Does this not sound like something Hitler would say to the Jews? Nicholas accuses me of being genetically unable to believe in Christ unless I am irresistibly forced to (even though in actuality, I repented and believed in Christ to be born-again January 2001). I contend that Nicholas is not an advanced Calvinist like Hitler or that murderous Protestant Pope of Geneva were who killed so many people under the principles of and in defense of Calvinism. The natural progression of Calvinism is to become more like Calvin and Hitler.

"There is no free will" and then Bronson (Soalone) said, the "relationship between predestination and free will."

Satan is the author of confusion. Sometimes Bronson accepts freewill, sometimes he doesn't. Sounds confusing. Contradictions can really expose a cult like Calvinism. He says Adam and Eve had freewill too. But that is a problem for him because he said to have freewill is to exalt man above God. Yet he says in his world Adam and Eve had freewill so Bronson indicts and convicts himself admitting that he exalts himself above God. Wow! God hates doublestandards. He says be "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.8). If you create a rule for others but don't apply it to yourself you are a hypocrite.

"Tell me how many times it is said that you must accept Christ to be saved in the Bible? It doesn't!"

"This is a trustworthy saying, and everyone should accept it: 'Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners'—and I am the worst of them all" (1 Tit. 1.15). "And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord, you must continue to follow him" (Col. 2.6). I think it's pretty clear here that Nicholas Bronson refuses to accept Christ into his life so God has no other option but to send him to Hell. How sad and pathetic the state he is in!

Blog Entries

Nicholas (Soalone), you said, "everyone should accept the fact that the one true God sent his one true Son into the world to die for sinners."

To die for sinners implies to die for all (unlimited atonement), since all are sinners. You are teaching OSAS Arminian finally. Praise the Lord! If "everyone should accept" it means they can accept. It wouldn't make much sense to say everyone should accept but only those made to accept. That's an equivocation.

"I put my faith in Jesus Christ is theologically incorrect."

You've just admitted you have never given your life to Christ. "Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life" (John 6.47). This verse does not say 'whoever has eternal life, believes.'

"How can something that separates you from God be an idol?"

This might be the most blatantly evil thing Nicholas has have ever said. Idols separate you from God they don't bring you to God. Crazy Calvinist comments! It really is insanity. Only Hell can contain this insanity.

"Faith must precede repentance. Nowhere in the Bible does it say a man must repent before you can believe."

That's crazy stuff! The faith of Calvinists is that they have been irresistibly selected without any repentance. True faith follows true repentance; false faith does not. "I have had one message for Jews and Greeks alike—the necessity of repenting from sin and turning to God, and of having faith in our Lord Jesus" (Acts 2.21). Repent and believe the good news!" (Mark 1.15)

"What in the heck is the baptism of the Holy Spirit and baptism of repentance? That isn't biblical."

"John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins" (Mark 1.4). Paul said, "John's baptism was a baptism of repentance. He told the people to believe in the one coming after him, that is, in Jesus." (Acts 19.4). "Ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost" (Acts 1.5); "be baptized with the Holy Ghost" (Acts 11.16).

Calvinists hate repentance so they do everything they can to eradicate it from the gospel. They won't accept it unless it is irresistibly imposed on them, and on them only, not on others they claim are born for Hell without any opportunity for salvation. Calvinists prefer a selfish salvation where they don't have to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated.

Nicolaitan/Soalone (Nicholas Bronson aka Sola fide) has actually been flagged or marked as spam by someone on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjUY...5jhdnbtyzyrj3w (discussion taking place here are addressed to Nicolaitan)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nicolaitan.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	449.5 KB 
ID:	499

Blog Entries

Sola fide said, "It's not needed for God to be God."

That's crazy! So God can be Satan or something less than God?

"God does not desire all to be saved."

Certainly, Satan doesn't want all to be saved. Lots of verses support God is love and wants all to be saved,

http://www.desiringgod.org/articles/...ll-to-be-saved

Leighton Flowers describes your condition very accurately. "You have come to the point where you have been given over to your unbelief (belief in a false Christ). You have been handed over to your fallen condition where you have walked so far from God and have grown so callous to God that God gives you over to that judicially hardened state in judgment towards your own sinful desires so you are still under the wrath of God. You're under the condemnation of God. But that doesn't mean God doesn't have any desire for you to come to repentance so as to come under His provision of love and mercy provided through the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. This is what Calvinists have not caught the picture of. He has let you go."

2 Pet. 2.21 describes this well, "For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them" (2 Pet. 2.21). You've come to the door of salvation, read some Scripture, but you refuse to enter in, so you remain an unregenerate sad to say.

Thread Information