Bart Ehrman thinks Yahweh is the Father and Elohim is Jesus. He has them both mixed up. Elohim is God so Bart is saying Jesus is God. Bart's confused.

"The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD [Jehovah], make straight in the desert a highway for our God" (Is. 40.3).

The LORD here is Jehovah or Yahweh or Jesus.

"And God [Elohim the Father] said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God [Jesus the "existing one"]of your fathers, the God [Elohim Father] of Abraham, the God [Elohim Father] of Isaac, and the God [Elohim Father] of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations" (Ex. 3.15).

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord [kyrios] shall be saved" (Rom. 10.13). "Kyrios" is the translation of Yahweh.

The reason why this upsets Bart so much is because Bart sees Yahweh as God the Father, not God the Son, but he is just misreading the Bible all this time, and after all these years, confusing the Father and the Son. In particular he hates to see that you can even see the Trinity in the OT as well.

Bart said there is no way to prove a negative. There are no square circles that is proven mathematical. Bart said Jesus' divinity is only seen in John. Verses can be taken as divine in Matthew, Mark and Luke. John, the disciple whom Jesus loved most, and showed Jesus is god. John had some unique ways of saying Jesus is God. So what? This does not violate the law of dissimilarity. Bart said John was written 65 years after Jesus' death. Jesus died 33 AD. 33+65=98 AD. That would be weird if John wrote the gospel of John before he book of Revelation was written 95 AD. How strange too that nobody thought to put to pen the experience of the Apostles until decades later. Funny. The burden is on Bart to prove his claim.