The reason why it is evil to believe God use to be a sinner is that you worship a false Christ who did not exist before time and space; therefore, atonement will lack the uncreated life. There is no such thing as infinite regress of gods creating men who become gods who create more men from an eternity of the past and eternity in the future. Nor is mortal probation true.

"You know that He appeared in order to take away sins; and in Him there is no sin" (1 John 3.5).

Never do you find in Scripture saying He was a sinner and now no longer sins, but simply, "and in Him there is no sin." If Jesus was in mortal probation then that means he was a sinner in his life since the Bible says "that which is born of the flesh is flesh." Flesh is sin of the body and selfishness of the soul.

Mormonism is so evil to me. Utah has the highest suicide rates of any state in United States of America. So when you talk to Mormons and they put on a happy face, realize they are in great turmoil and trying to hide it.

https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

"Utah lives in a state of paradox, where they’re considered the happiest state in America but somehow have a high rate of suicides. They’re also the state known to use antidepressants the most. There have been numerous associations to the high suicide rate. Low population density, Mormon influence and even altitude have become points of discussion." That old adage stands out, a lie eventually breaks down and causes you considerable harm.

You know what's troubling is how the Mormon can skirt around everything. So when you ask the Mormon if God use to be a sinner, they will say yes, but that is a positive thing and makes them feel good to know they can be like God if they work for it. Yet salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast. Then the Mormon says he was saved and his works follow just like in Christianity. See how Mormons skirt around everything. The only way I know how to expose this is to say God never sinned, and all Christians get to heaven and no amount of works can get you to a better place in heaven because rewards are done away with in eternity future in the New City on the New Earth. There is no need for God the Father or Jesus to enter into Mortal Probation if they never sinned and never could sin.

Eternal progression is a false teaching because it implies God use to sin and now repented of His sins.

At 16:00 only the uncreated Creator can atone for sins, not someone who use to be a sinner.

http://godneversinned.com/

"Before me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after me" (Isaiah 43.10).