This weekend was an IRT pro stop. Kane Waselenchuk didn't play. The two players in the finals are 37 years old! In the old days a player would quit playing at 30. The only reason they keep playing now is there is no up and comers to challenge the old guys. The sport is dead and there is no new potential. There is just Kane. Not till Kane is over 40 might there be someone exciting so in about 5 years check back on the IRT.

I quit playing racquetball recently because the two "partners in crime" of the Alberta Racquetball Association (Barbara May and John Halko) banning me for 7 years now, sent in their dozen or so complaint letters to Racquetball Canada (as vaguely as one can be) over the past 7 years. Now Racquetball Canada caved in (Terry Nelson) and prevents me from playing sanctioned tournaments outside of Alberta, so I am done. Which is all well and good since all the joints in the right side of my body are fried at 48 years old. I had to quit, but didn't have the will power. No more tournaments saves me $7500/year. Praise the Lord! At least I am not like one of those obese old guys still playing like John Halko or Barbara May.

Let's not forget the reason why I was banned in the first place was because I exposed Barbara May publically for lying to protect her hide at my expense to cover up her own negligence. This is one of the most evil things a person can do to another human being.

The banners who are panel or board members are all Atheists. I'm a Christian.

And there is nobody to play in Edmonton. It really is that dead. I was losing the enjoyment of even preparing for tournaments because there was nobody to play who could press me to help improve my game.

The provincials for racquetball in Alberta has never gone below 50 participants and use to be over 100. I don't know what happened this year, but the number was only 33 players in the tournament and only 4 in the Open Division (they are not really even Open players). Sounds like some sort of judgment upon John Halko and Barbara May. What could it be? Could it be their treatment of Christians? As Jesus said, as you treat one of His, you are treating Him also. According to the Bible they are going to Hell.

Perhaps if Halko hangs in their long enough he will be the #1 player in Alberta by getting rid of everyone leaving just himself and his son. Funny.

Well that's the end of that sordid affair and recorded for posterity sake on the Internet Archive Wayback Machine.