"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty" (Rev. 1.8). Mormons will say this is Jesus speaking about Himself.

"And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God [theos] Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come" (Rev. 4.8). Are you going to worship Jesus for all eternity as the angels do, or are you going to as Joseph Smith taught?

Who did the Apostles believe Jesus to be? "In the beginning was the word, the word was with God and the word was God" (John 1.1). This is the first thing John wants to communicate.

"But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God [Jesus], is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God [the Father], even thy God [the Father], hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows" (Heb. 1.8,9).

God the Father to the Son is shown in verse 5: "For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?"

Jesus said, "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins" (John 8.24). "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am" (John 8.58). "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you" (Ex. 3.14). Jesus said He is the always existing one and so does the Father say the same.

Jesus is God, fullness of the Godhead bodily: "...light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the likeness of God" (2 Cor. 4.4).