I wanted to preserve this quote of John Hagee. He said, "The Jews don't have to be saved by believing in Jesus. They are saved under the Old Testament. And Christian are saved under the New Testament."

If I have not misquoted him nor misrepresented him, you can be confident that John Hagee is going to Hell since the true Jew in the OT would have been looking for and accepting the Messiah when Jesus returns, and not reject Him as Judaism does.

The Hebrew Roots movement is a fraud. The Pentecostals are really into it like Perry Stone.

Rev. 2.9 Something more can be noticed here: “Say they are Jews, and they are not, but are a synagogue of Satan”—Who are these people? Before solving this puzzle, we should first find out who are the real Jews. By reading Romans 2.28-29, John 8.39-47, and Romans 4.11-12 we can readily perceive that a true believer in the Lord Jesus is a real Jew. Thus, those who are not Jews but say they are will naturally be a stance which points to the Jews according to the flesh together with the proselytes converted to Judaism.

These people are organized into what may be called the Judaized church. Their teachings are Judaized, being partly based on law and partly on grace, a salvation partly by faith and partly by works. Their system follows that which is under the law, with a priestly caste. There were a great number of these people at Paul’s time; except that they were more developed and organized by the time of Revelation. Thus they have now become a synagogue of Satan, being used by him to propagate another gospel which is not the gospel at all.

Rev. 3.9 “Behold, I give of the synagogue of Satan, of them that say they are Jews, and they are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee”—There are at least four things which Judaizes Christianity; namely, an intermediary priesthood, a written code, a physical temple, and earthly promises. For those who truly know God, the influence of Judaism is completely nullified.