Thread: Mormons and Muslims are Very Similar

Blog Entries

Default Mormons and Muslims are Very Similar

Perfect verse to give to Muslims.

Jesus referring to Himself asked, “Do you believe in the Son of God?” (John 9.35)

Preservation of God's Word
    "The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever. The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted" (Ps. 12.6-8).

James White the Calvinist, false Christian, said Ps. 12.6-7 is the only passage in the entire Bible that teaches the preservation of God's word. He needs to say that because he is constantly trying to warp verses to support Calvinism.

"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled" (Matt. 5.18).

"Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away" (Matt. 24.34-35).

"Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away" (Mark 13.31). "Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away" (Luke 21.33).

"And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail" (Luke 16.17).

"As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever" (Is. 59.21).

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever" (1 Pet. 1.23).

"But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God" (Matt. 4.4). Do you really want to worship a god that wasn't able to preserve his word that proceeded out of his mouth?

How comforting is that to think that the original Bible has been lost? God would never do that to us. If only we had lived 2000 years ago we could have heard the truth, but it has been lost according to Mormons and Muslims. Funny. Stupid! Do you really want to believe in a god who didn't have the ability to preserve His word down through the centuries?

These cults follow a pattern. They teach their prophets received a message from an angel who told them the Bible has been messed up. That opens the door for the deception to creep in and not to accept the word of God plainly.

Blog Entries

Joseph Smith brought in the Book of Mormon. Muhammad brought in the Koran. Smith emphasized the white race and the English language. Mormons taught the white race only for a long time. That's why no black man was allowed to join the Mormon church. Muhammad emphasized the Arabic language, skin color and culture. In Mormonism it is all about America being the promise land, centered in Utah, with the failed prophecy west Missouri would be the location for the New City. For Muhammad it was all about Mecca in Saudi Arabia. In Mormonism you should try to make it to the temple in Salt Lake City. Each cult pushes a certain nationality. And the whiter you were before coming to earth, the better you were for this life on earth.

Both Joseph Smith and Muhammad had a multiplicity of wives. Smith took it to an all new level with 34 wives. Muhammad only had a 11 wives. Muhammad married a 9 year old when he was 53. This is in the Koran. Joseph Smith married a 14 year old. They were pedophiles. There is at least 1 billion Muslims and at least 1 million Mormons. There is a 1000 times more Muslims than Mormons.

Both cults claim to believe in the Lord Jesus. "But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ" (2 Cor. 11.3). Both religions question what God did. Joseph Smith rewrote the book of Genesis in his New Translation and it doesn't look anything like the original. "For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him" (v.4).

"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory" (1 Tim. 3.16). It does not say "a" God of many. The Trinity is true: the One True God. "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom" (Heb. 1.8). Mormons degrade Jesus into "a" God Satan's brother, not "the" God who created Lucifer.

In Islam the phrase is "God has no Son". "For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?" (Heb. 1.5). "Thou art my Son" is a very intimate references to God the Son Jesus Christ. Whereas "sons of God" are the fallen angels. The phrase "sons of God" is also referring to believers. So context matters.

Billy Graham says Muslims will make it to heaven; they are following the light they have. Doesn't this mean Billy Graham is going to Hell also?

Mormons believe Joseph Smith was the next great prophet. Muslims believe Muhammad was the next great prophet. Actually when I read Eph. 4.11 it says there are prophets as workers for the Church so there was no need to wait 600 years for Muhammad or 18 centuries for Smith.

"And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life? And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God" (Mark 10.17,18). Jesus is asking, is it possible for Him to be a good teacher and not be God? for only God is good. There is only one that's good and that is God. Since Jesus was a good teacher, He must be God because only God is good.

"Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble" (James 2.19). "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" (1 Tim. 2.5). Think of the arrogance it takes to even deny this.

Brigham Young said, "How many gods are there? I do not know, but there was never a time when there was not gods and worlds and when men were passing through the same ordeals we are passing through." That's atheism, an infinite regress of cause an effects, instead of the uncreated Creator bringing time and space into existence.

Orson Pratt said, "If we should take a millions of worlds like this and number their particles we should find that there are more gods than there are particles in those worlds." Crazy people say crazy things! Mormons are making Hindus jealous!

Brigham Young claimed, "He is our father, the father of our spirits, and he was once a man in mortal flesh as we are and is now an exalted being. How many gods there are? I do not know.... Then we shall go back to our father and God who is connected with one who is still farther back. And this father is still connected with one farther back and so on."

Heber C. Kimball said, "Our God is a natural man, the first of all mechanics. Where did he get this knowledge from? from his father just as we get knowledge from our earthly parents." That makes no sense. How can you be the first mechanic if your father was the first mechanic? and the father before him the first mechanic? That's crazy talk!

Orson Pratt said, "the gods who dwell in the heaven have been redeemed from the graven world that existed before the foundations of this earth were laid. They and the heavenly body they now inhabit were once in a fallen state. And they were exalted from fallen men to celestial gods to inhabit their heaven forever and ever. We were begotten by our father in heaven... [and on and on and on]." God was once sinful? How can a sinner atone for sins? Even if you only sinned once in the past, you are still not qualified to atone for sins.

All of this is complete garbage: other galaxies so other gods, blah, blah, blah. This is not Christianity. Even Muslims get that there is one God. Mormons are out to lunch even on this fact.

You can witness to Mormons and Muslims the same way since they are both works-based religions. Salvation is by grace through faith alone, not AFTER ALL YOU CAN DO as Joseph Smith taught, nor by keeping the five pillars of Islam as Muhammad taught. There is not much comfort in these religions because you never know if you are saved or not until the end. But in Christianity whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but has everlasting life immediately! (John 17.3) Not by works lest anyone should boast.

Mormons teach 90% of people are saved. Even people who reject Jesus are saved. This is virtual universalism. In Mormonism there are different levels of salvation. To get to the highest you have to work harder than for the other levels of heaven. If a person who rejects Christ is saved what purpose did Jesus die for?

Blog Entries

In Mormonism if you are now an apostate Mormon, you are one of those 10% who go to Hell. Even a person who rejects Christ is going to be saved in Mormonism. Even if you are dead, having rejected Jesus, you are saved because the Mormon will get baptized on your behalf to save you. But baptism doesn't save anyone, and those who have gone to rest have already decided what they want. Christians are already saved. We don't have to wait for salvation. We already have eternal life and have been forgiven. Once-saved-always-saved. No chance of losing salvation. Nothing can cause us to lose salvation once saved.

Mormons try to be crafty when asked, How many gods are there? They will say, We worship just one God. But if you ask them again, How many gods are there? They will respond, Oh, do you mean in all the universes? Then they will say, Lots! They come at you at first appearing to be Monotheists then you find out what they really believe.

If you come across a Mormon who will not budge on admitting there are infinite number of gods, just quote to him one of the Presidents of Mormonism about how there are endless gods. Then the Mormon will unhinge himself and say, Well what about all the places in the Bible that say there are gods or more than one god? Funny. See how the Mormon lies. It's called "lying for their lord."

Thread Information