Perfect verse to give to Muslims.

Jesus referring to Himself asked, “Do you believe in the Son of God?” (John 9.35)

Preservation of God's Word
"The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever. The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted" (Ps. 12.6-8).

James White the Calvinist, false Christian, said Ps. 12.6-7 is the only passage in the entire Bible that teaches the preservation of God's word. He needs to say that because he is constantly trying to warp verses to support Calvinism.

"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled" (Matt. 5.18).

"Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away" (Matt. 24.34-35).

"Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away" (Mark 13.31). "Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away" (Luke 21.33).

"And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail" (Luke 16.17).

"As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever" (Is. 59.21).

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever" (1 Pet. 1.23).

"But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God" (Matt. 4.4). Do you really want to worship a god that wasn't able to preserve his word that proceeded out of his mouth?

How comforting is that to think that the original Bible has been lost? God would never do that to us. If only we had lived 2000 years ago we could have heard the truth, but it has been lost according to Mormons and Muslims. Funny. Stupid! Do you really want to believe in a god who didn't have the ability to preserve His word down through the centuries?

These cults follow a pattern. They teach their prophets received a message from an angel who told them the Bible has been messed up. That opens the door for the deception to creep in and not to accept the word of God plainly.