The Mormon Father God Raped His Own Daughter Mary
This Mormon Father God is really Satan and he will go to a holding cell
in the year 2030 for 1000 years then cast into a prison for eternity!

That's amazing, the Mormon God screwed another man's wife physically. I wonder if Joseph, Mary's husband, watched the Mormon Father God have physical sex with Mary? He would have been intimidated by Father God going down on his wife so all he could do is stand by and watch. Maybe it was a two-on-one as the Mormon God I am sure is very gracious. Since Joseph was a child of the Mormon God isn't that some sort of perversion since Joseph would have sex with the woman the Mormon Father God also had sex with? It's a tag team f-fest, Father and son sex duo, having sex with Mary. Apparently the Moron God got to go first since she was a virgin. The Bible, obviously, speaks of this as being horribly sinful. "Do not have sexual relations with your father’s wife; that would dishonor your father" (Lev. 18.8). I guess it's ok because Lev. 18 doesn't say, "Do not have sexual relations with your father's adulteress; that would dishonor your father."

Did the Mormon god rape Mary because if he didn't then Mary consented to having physical sex and thus, cheated on her husband and lied to him. Unless it was a date rape drug the Mormon god used so she didn't know, but she could feel she had conceived (maybe it was Bill Cosby). Mormons don't think through their theology very well. Either Mary was raped and hid it (fearful Jesus was the demon spawn of Satan who raped her) or she cheated on her husband. I don't know how else to make sense of Mormonism than that being the case. And since Adam is God according to at least 100 Mormon leaders, the Mormon god is still practicing polygamy since he had sex with Mary also. Or if you prefer, call it adultery. Both are a sinful. I am not sure if Eve took it very well when her Mormon god husband took a trip down to earth 4000 years later to screw another man's wife. Maybe he wasn't getting enough action or just tired of the sex. It's quite the twisted rabbit hole you go down when you think more than a half a second. Of course, the Bible says there is no marriage in heaven, and by inference, no sex either. Too bad so sad for Joseph Smith. An entire cult falls apart because there is no sex in heaven with 73 Muslim virgins. Oops, that was a Freudian slip since one of the books Joseph Smith relied on was the Koran.

OMG! It gets even worse. Mary was a daughter of Mormon Father God, so he had physical sex with his own daughter and then asked his physical son Joseph to have sex with his sister Mary. The Mormon God is an incestuous evil perversion of all things good. No wonder why Mormons can't remember anything in their alleged pre-existence, because if they did they wouldn't do what they have done on earth. Do you ever get the feeling Mormon Leaders are laughing at their mindless Mormon followers all the way to the bank? There are two kinds of Mormons and both are going to Hell. The fist kind of Mormon is the one that is a fraudster like Joseph Smith who knows very well that he is a con artist. They will go to the deepest parts of Hell. The unsuspecting Mormon is culpable in his own selfish way so he is off to the Lake of Fire also.

The Mormon god had to have sex 43 million times a day in order to populate the earth (talk about taking an idol to the extreme). The calculation is simple. If there were 50 billion souls since Adam and another 250 billion souls in the "coming" millennial kingdom (no pun intended) that's 300 billion souls the Mormon god has to produce in relatively short order. 300 billion / 7000 years = 43 million ejaculations per day. That's 496 ejaculations per second. I can't even get my car to rev that high. The gloriously blessed God Mother would have to contract 496 times per second assuming one contraction per child. That's all she really has time for. Women are so lucky to be eternally pregnant. What joy!

http://www.bible.ca/mor-god-had-sex-with-mary.htm