Quote Originally Posted by Michael LeCheminant
You seem to think that virtually everyone is going to hell, but somehow you alone has figured out the correct way, something that apparently only you are able to figure out. Interestingly, you accuse Mormons of requiring works for salvation, but based on what I hear you saying, if a person has any belief that you consider to be incorrect, they are going to hell. Your version of salvation is virtually impossible to obtain, while Mormons believe that almost everyone is going to heaven (one of the kingdoms of glory), regardless of what they have done or believe, a free gift through the atonement of Christ.
The New City is 1379 x 1379 miles in Rev. 21. That's about the size of India or half the size of USA. I figure at least a billion souls could fit comfortably in that space so I believe at least 1 billion souls are saved. Why is salvation impossible to attain when all you have to do is come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior? And when we speak of Savior we don't mean some guy who is a spirit brother of Satan or is not the 2nd Person of the Trinity and did not create all things. Such a lesser being is not sufficient to save. It's really deficient. To atone for sins He must be the uncreated Creator no less, before time and space, alone from the everlasting with nothing existing beside Him. Why is that so difficult to you? Is it because you have to let go of self and place your trust in Him? Most people reject Christ and your faith then irresistibly makes them saved? But that's not what the Bible teaches. It teaches those who are saved are a "little flock" (Luke 12.32) and the gate to Hell is wide. Yours is a large flock under the delusion almost everyone is saved so you can place yourself in that great swath. Remember, yours is salvation by works because depending on your works you will go to a different heaven. So these are not kingdoms of glory but kingdoms of Satan. Satan wants you to believe what you believe so you reject the Lord.

You keep mentioning the Triune God. If this belief were required for salvation, then why is it that Jesus never said a thing about it? Why did Paul never say a thing about it? Why is is not mentioned in the Bible? Mormons believe that the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are one, as found in the Book of Mormon:

"And now, behold, this is the doctrine of Christ, and the only and true doctrine of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, which is one God, without end. Amen." (2 Nephi 31:21)

John chapter 17 makes it clear the way in which they are one. Jesus prays to his Father and asks that the apostles may be one as he and the Father are one. Were the apostles one being? No, but they were united.
Why does Jesus pray to the Father if the Trinity is true? Because He is showing perfect obedience to show us how to live. That which is born of the flesh is flesh so everyone is a sinner except Jesus because Jesus is the 2nd Person of the Trinity. Only He could keep the law perfectly.

If someone truly gave their life to Christ they are accepting the Trinity because when you see Jesus you see the Father. The reason someone would not accept the Trinity is because they worship a false Christ and are not saved. Jesus did speak of the Trinity. He said He is the great I AM just as the Father is. He said He is the Alpha and Omega just like the Father. Paul wrote about the Trinity that Jesus is God and that Jesus created all things. To create all things with the Father indicates the Trinity. All throughout the Bible we see the Trinity in operation. You quoted 2 Nephi 31:21 of BofM which teaches the Trinity of "one God". Why don't you accept what your own BofM says? The Father and Son, therefore, are one in being in John chapter 17, whereas those who follow the Lord are one in unity.

You say that God doesn't have a body. Then I guess you reject the resurrection, right? If you don't believe the resurrection occurred, then how can you call yourself a Christian? The Bible is clear that Jesus was resurrected with a tangible, physical, glorified body. He went to great lengths to show himself to others and so that they could feel him, and he even ate food to show that he had a body. If he doesn't have a body now, what happened to it? Did he die again? Was his resurrected body buried, or did he throw it away? That would be absurd. He is still resurrected, and therefore God has a body.
You mentioned God the Father had a body for that is what we were talking about before, but no He doesn't. Now you are shifting to Jesus. God the Father did not have physical sex with Mary. Jesus has a body because that is what was agreed by the 3 Persons of the Trinity for the purposes of creation and to be like us and pay the penalty on the cross. He was the fullness of the Godhead bodily. Christians believe in the resurrection, you're just getting carried away with your misunderstanding through your first mistaken assumption and misreading.

You say that God can't be seen. Tell that to the writers of the gospels. Tell that to the apostles and all of the eyewitnesses who claimed to see him. Tell that to Paul, who claimed that Jesus appeared to him after his death. Do you reject all of these accounts in the New Testament? Do you not believe that Jesus is God?
Who in the gospels say God the Father? Paul didn't say He saw God the Father. He saw God the Son. You're confusing yourself.

You say that Mormons are supernatural atheists. That is completely illogical. Mormons believe in God, and atheists don't believe in God. You say that Mormons are not Christians, but Mormons believe in Christ and can therefore call themselves Christians. Maybe you should start to take someone's word for it when they say they believe something rather than think that you know what they believe better than they do themselves.
How are you a supernatural atheist? By claiming God always existed while you always existed. Atheists believe such material/matter/intelligences always existed also apart from God. Mormons don't believe in Christ because the Christ you believe did not create all things and did not existed in the Godhead as One Being alone from everlasting before time and space, and like the Bible says, with nothing beside Him, no gods, nothing!!! So you degrade Jesus into a lesser being but a lesser being cannot atone for anything. I have already told you this. Many people believe many false Christs. We shouldn't shut our minds down as you suggest, but test the spirits and prove all things. Mormons hate double checking information, but that is the passivity you have been brought up in under the evil spirit of Mormo who bites children who are bad to put fear in you as you are growing up not to question anything.

You say that all believers are a royal priesthood. The Bible does not say that. The priesthood is bestowed by the laying on of hands by someone who already holds the priesthood. Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist because John was ordained by his father, a temple priest. The idea of the priesthood of all believers was a Protestant invention and was nowhere to be found in Christianity during the first 1500 years.
"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood" (1 Pet. 2.9). You're trying to Judaize Christianity. There is no special class of priesthood in the Bible and thus, no bestowing of such a class by laying on of hands. Laying on of hands rather is to join us experientially to the body of Christ and help give others the sense of the Holy Spirit in them. Under the law there was a priesthood but that has passed. It's fulfilment is in Christ the High Priest who shed His blood for the sins of the world. The things of the OT were just a shadow of things to come and a rehearsal for Jesus. During the church age those who were sinning were those who tried to create a special class of priesthood. There is not even in the Bible the pastoral system where some guy each week gets up on a pulpit.

You seem to be filled with much bitterness and anger toward anyone who doesn't believe as you do, and you don't seem to be trying very hard to understand other peoples' points of view. "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance." (Galatians 5:22-23) If I may make a suggestion to you, if you want to bring salvation to the souls of others by convincing them of the truthfulness of your beliefs, it doesn't help to insult them and call them names and tell them they're going to hell. God will be the judge, but in your online interactions, I don't see the fruits of a true Christian.
It's important to understand as part of the gospel of salvation that you are going to Hell, otherwise why would you think you need to get saved if not from Hell? I know you want to think I am angry, but I am not. You're really projecting your own anger and bitterness and so I know you by your fruit. I understand how you reject God. You keep repeating how your reject God for self. My heart hurts for you because I know with 100% certainty you are going to Hell, because you reject who Jesus is. As Matt. 10.32,33 says if you do not confess who Jesus is to others, He will deny you before the Father in heaven. Mark 8.38 says if you are ashamed of Him, He is ashamed of you. Matt. 12.30 says if you are not for Jesus you are against Him. Just think you are against Jesus forever, because forever you will reject Jesus created all things and that in Phil. 2 He is equal with the Father, and is the Alpha and Omega with the Father, and the great I AM with the Father, and only He can forgive sins, because He has authority existing before time and space. God is omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient. He can't be any of these things if He was not alone from everlasting. Think about it.

God has already judged you in the Bible. He says you are "condemned already" (John 3.18). You won't see the fruit of your cult in me, only the fruit of the Spirit as a Christian. Praise the Lord!

We should keep talking but don't make me repeat myself, because it shows what I said is flying over your head that I have to repeat myself.