Thread: Racquetball Canada Banned Troy Brooks from Playing in Sanctioned Tournaments

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Christian persecution is getting worse.

Zechariah 5 reminds me of Barbara May...

[Zec 5:1-11 NLT] 1 I looked up again and saw a scroll flying through the air. 2 "What do you see?" the angel asked. "I see a flying scroll," I replied. "It appears to be about 30 feet long and 15 feet wide." 3 Then he said to me, "This scroll contains the curse that is going out over the entire land. One side of the scroll says that those who steal will be banished from the land; the other side says that those who swear falsely will be banished from the land. 4 And this is what the LORD of Heaven's Armies says: I am sending this curse into the house of every thief and into the house of everyone who swears falsely using my name. And my curse will remain in that house and completely destroy it--even its timbers and stones." 5 Then the angel who was talking with me came forward and said, "Look up and see what's coming." 6 "What is it?" I asked. He replied, "It is a basket for measuring grain, and it's filled with the sins of everyone throughout the land." 7 Then the heavy lead cover was lifted off the basket, and there was a woman sitting inside it. 8 The angel said, "The woman's name is Wickedness," and he pushed her back into the basket and closed the heavy lid again. 9 Then I looked up and saw two women flying toward us, gliding on the wind. They had wings like a stork, and they picked up the basket and flew into the sky. 10 "Where are they taking the basket?" I asked the angel. 11 He replied, "To the land of Babylonia, where they will build a temple for the basket. And when the temple is ready, they will set the basket there on its pedestal. This is idolatry.

[Zec 7:9-14 HCSB] 9 Make fair decisions. Show faithful love and compassion to one another. 10 Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the foreigner or the poor, and do not plot evil in your hearts against one another. 11 But they refused to pay attention and turned a stubborn shoulder; they closed their ears so they could not hear. 12 They made their hearts like a rock so as not to obey the law or the words that the LORD of Hosts had sent by His Spirit through the earlier prophets. Therefore great anger came from the LORD of Hosts. 13 Just as He had called, and they would not listen, so when they called, I would not listen," says the LORD of Hosts. 14 "I scattered them with a windstorm over all the nations that had not known them, and the land was left desolate behind them, with no one coming or going. They turned a pleasant land into a desolation."

"There are things you must do: Speak the truth to one another; render honest and peaceful judgments.... Do not plot evil in you hearts...and do not love perjury, for I hate all this--the Lord's declaration. ... Love truth and peace...." (Zech. 8.16-17,19).

In short the only way to explain the hostility of John Halko and Barbara May is "diabolical narcissism."

Blog Entries

My attackers should watch this...

Blog Entries

What causes a person to act like this? Rick Warren said, "hurt people hurt people."

Blog Entries

Another website said, "The worse monster you can explore are human beings themselves. I think the scariest thing we don't talk about enough is that when people get together, we're capable the darkest things." i.e. John Halko and Barbara May. They should really keep apart.

Thread Information