Jeff Buller (and to everyone else),

Please remove me from the Grande Prairie tournament as I have been permanently banned for life from Racquetball Canada tournaments by the atheists Terry Nelson, Cheryl Adlard and Jack McBride who don't accept Jesus is God.

The verdict is in. I am not allowed to defend myself. They require I apologize as well as remove anything I have ever posted (see attached), including videos, about John Halko, Barbara May and Kathy Iwaasa. They gang banged me all within a week by each of them sending a complaint letter about a month ago. Very well orchestrated! Well done. They had an opening and they took it starting with Kathryn Iwaasa followed up by two more letters one from John and one from Barb. It's not a matter of truth but who complains more to these organizaitons. The world can't understand what is going on here, but my brothers and sisters in Christ know that I am being martyred and like a lamb to the slaughter because of the evil deeds of the above mentioned individuals. As the Bible says, "Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake" (Luke 6.22). Even so I forgive them for they know not what they do.

The objective of the Lord here is always to lead you to Christ so He wants you to remember how a Christian was treated for the gospel of salvation delivered by the Holy Spirit and exposing unethical, abusive and immoral behavior. If you are a silent Christian, if there is such a thing, all is fine. Jesus said, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish [going to Hell], but have everlasting life" (John 3.16). And so we know those who reject Christ are going to Hell, namely John Halko, Barbara May, Jack McBride, Terry Nelson, Cheryl Adlard, Milton Iwaasa, Kathryn Iwaasa and Coby Iwaasa. They know I know this about them so they retaliate endlessly in their hearts and often overtly. The entire Iwaasa family is Mormon so they reject who Jesus truly is. I tried to help them. Matt. 10.32,33 says unless you confess who Jesus truly is to others, He will deny you before the Father in Heaven. Mark 8.38 says if you are ashamed of Jesus He will be ashamed of you. And Matt. 12.30 says if you are not for Jesus you are against Him. That's crazy to be against your very Creator!

Recall this all started in 2009 because board member of Alberta Racquetball Barbara May (atheist) lied to protect her hide at my expense to cover up her own negligence, so when I exposed her publically for this unethical behavior there has been a non-stop barrage of attacks, banning (banned 7 years at this point from the ARA) and complaints from an entirely non-Cristian run organization (namely John Halko and Barbara May). Cheryl Adlard in a recent email was likewise extremely aggressive and unwilling to stand up for what is right. What this shows if nothing else is those who are going to Hell will never repent and never give their life to Christ. They are relentlessly and endlessly hostile. As Jesus said, they are "condemned already" (John 3.18). They condemn themselves by their words and actions and are too selfish to come to the cross as helpless sinners to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior. And that's sad because I would not wish upon my worst enemy to be like that or to end up where we all know they are going.

The Iwaasa family has clout because of Coby Iwaasa. They would like him to return to racquetball one day so I am their offering to their gods (Mormonism is the most polytheist religion on the planet). It is a great sin to think you are going to be a god of planet one day and that you always existed. This is why some label Mormonism "supernatural atheism" because the proof you can use against atheism is the same proof that disproves Mormonism. Infinite regress is impossible (it comes out of man's imagination) because if there was you would have had an eternity to come into being before now, so you should have already happened. Therefore nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. This uncreated Creator who was alone from everlasting is whom we call God.

God was alone from everlasting. "Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen." (1 Tim. 1.17) "He alone has endless life and lives in inaccessible light. No one has ever seen him, nor can anyone see him. Honor and eternal power belong to him! Amen" (1 Tim. 6.16).

There are only 10^24 planets in the universe, not enough planets for all the Mormon exaltations to be gods of those planets. In just a couple generations the exponential reiterations require more than 10^99 planets. Actually, no planet is habitable. Over 800 variables (Hugh Ross) are required for life to exist on another planet. Knowing this you will appreciate life more on earth is precious.

I am even being offered up to the gods of racquetball. They are really just idols. No matter how abusive board members (namely John Halko and Barbara May) can be they are not accountable and will lash out if exposed. The same is true when you expose a Mormon. When I emailed the Iwaasa family they were in a cult with many proofs and apologetics, I knew my time was short. But the Holy Spirit wants me to stand up for what's right and not concern myself with the consequences, and let the chips fall where they may. People remember. Seeds are planted.

Milton Iwaasa's wife, Kathryn Iwaasa, sent in a complaint letter to Racquetball Canada. The half a dozen or so complaint letters sent in by John Halko, Barbara May and Jack McBride over the past 7 years because of their religious intolerance since I am a Christian and they are not has finally won out. But God's judgment is upon them, and does not leave them, so I leave it in His hands how He is going to judge and deal with them accordingly. I would not want to be in their shoes.

I will save $5,000/year now not playing racquetball and tournaments. For that I am grateful. In 50 years x $5,000/yr = $250,000. With interest at 20% (I consider myself a good investor), that comes to $227 million. Wow! I think I have a new goal in life. Thanks Racquetball Canada! Much appreciated as I was not thinking in these terms before. I like this new course in life I am on now without Racquetball Canada and Alberta Racquetball. It's very liberating. Praise the Lord!

Let us not overlook how racquetball is dying in Canada, especially Alberta. One can't help with the immorality exhibited here to think that death by a thousand cuts and dwindling participation is occurring because of sin and selfishness of those running the show. Pretty soon all that will be left is John Halko, John Halko's son and Barbara May and Barb doesn't even play racquetball. There are not even any juniors left in Alberta. They may start but they ALL quit. Everyone I play in Edmonton I win 15-0, 15-1, 15-2. It's no fun for me if I am not challenged.

What a treat it is being attacked not just by atheists and other antichrist folk but members of the Mormon cult since they are not Christians either. There is not one Christian who has come against me for we are members of the body of Christ. Much support has been forthcoming from Christians saying to stay strong for what these atheists (and Mormons) are doing reveals this is a "wicked world". The Church did not disappear for 1800 years as Mormons teach. Joseph Smith murdered two people and burned down the Expositor newspaper for printing negative things about him.

I sorta feel like the Expositor.

He had 34 wives, 11 of them married already, 14 year old girls, three pairs of twins and a mother and a daughter for sex partners as well. He had about two dozen children. And it is not even clear which children were his since some of the women were already married. The idea is if they are going to be a god of a planet they need to populate that planet by having sex just like we do now but with many wives to produce billions and billions of spirit babies. Mormonism/LDS is a delusional sex cult with about 150 sects in their cult. Depending on the calculation one estimate is they would have to have sex 8 million times a day. Cults don't think through their theology very well. I am not sure why they are so obsessed with sex when the Bible says there is no marriage in heaven and no sex: "For when the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage. In this respect they will be like the angels in heaven" (Matt. 22.30). Angels don't have sex. There is no baby angels.

Having lots of children is a twisted way of growing a cult generation after generation by brainwashing their kids at a very young age. The evil spirit "Mormo" is said to bite children who are bad, putting fear in their hearts to question anything. They claim their God was a man before becoming God. Joseph Smith evilly said AS MAN IS GOD ONCE WAS AND AS GOD IS MAN MAY BECOME. Crazy! I know. No Christian would agree with this. There is much documentation that proves Joseph Smith was premediated in his deceit. Fortunately only 1% of the population is Mormon. Data mining 110,000 books prior to 1830 showed statistically significant which books Smith used to write the Book of Mormon that he copied phrases and ideas from so it didn't come from gold plates that nobody ever saw. It wouldn't make much sense to quote the New Testament of the KJV when it wasn't even written 600 BC. That would be plagiarism. And he added several chapters to Isaiah that never existed before. There are many of these brutal textual violations. It's quite entertaining that Smith could be so careless and people so daft to be deceived in this cult. But he is just appealing to their carnal desires to exalt themselves as gods -- it's called "Romance of the Gods" like Zeus and the complex of gods in eastern religions.

Smith was dragged to jail several times, charged with being a con artist, and kept escaping. Here are couple quality links if you would like to learn how disturbing this cult really is....

Debunking FairMormon Debunking

MormonDisproved.com

Do you really want to be a in a cult that says the reason black people are black was because of their sin and their forefather's sin? Do you really want to be a in a cult that says the inhabitants of the Americas were Jewish even though genetic analysis shows that's impossible, and they had no means to sail to North America 600 B.C.? Do you really want to be a in cult that lists a number of animals, but they could not have existed in the Americas 600 BC? It's amazing how evil stares you right in the face and you can't acknowledge it is evil. Do you want to be a part of a cult that says on the moon there were people who lived to 1000 years of age? Mormons have no crosses on their temples but lots of Satanic pentagrams in an effort to call down the power of Satan. Mormons think Satan is the literal brother of Jesus and that Jesus did not create Lucifer. Every word in Christianity has a different meaning in Mormonism. It is twisted! It is evil!

The Bible teaches God was alone from everlasting but Mormons believe they themselves always existed alongside God (oh the pride!) and were not created beings so they reject the Jesus who is the 2nd Person of the Trinity to atone for sins and who created all things. Atonement from a lesser being is not sufficient to save anyone. John 1.3 says nothing exists that exists without Jesus having created it. That's the Jesus to give your life to. They have turned Jesus into a lesser being, bringing Him down their level, and not God the Alpha and Omega.
"All things were made by him [Jesus]; and without him was not any thing made that was made" (John 1.3). Not accepting Jesus is God is the same thing JW's do but in a different way. They claim Jesus is Michael the Archangel. Six of one, half a dozen of the other...just another way to reject Christ who He truly is. "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death" (vv.17,18). Seven times in the Gospel of John Jesus claims to be the great “I am” (4:26; 6:20; 8:24, 28, 58; 13:19; 18:5), and God the Father is I AM also. Hence, the Trinity. For more verses on Jesus the Alpha and Omega see Rev. 21.5-7, 22.12,13.

This is a good link about exposing unethical and evil behavior,
http://biblereasons.com/exposing-evil/

My work for the Lord is done here. Time to go onto greener pastures. Praise the Lord for this discernment! Thank you Jesus. Amen.

Ephesians 5:11-12 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret.

Psalm 94:16 Who will rise up for me against the wicked? Who will stand for me against those who practice iniquity?

Result of investigation to Troy Brooks rev.doc

RCCodeofConduct.pdf

John Halko (Atheist), Barbara May (Atheist) and Kathryn Iwaasa (Mormon)