Thread: Racquetball Canada Banned Troy Brooks from Playing in Sanctioned Tournaments

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

The Scapegoat Troy Brooks

A scapegoat is a person or animal which takes on the sins of others, or is unfairly blamed for problems. The concept comes originally from Leviticus, in which a goat is designated to be cast into the desert with the sins of the community. Other ancient societies had similar practices. In psychology and sociology, the practice of selecting someone as a scapegoat has led to the concept of scapegoating.

In the King James Bible for scapegoat you'll find the following practice described in Leviticus 16:

"And Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats; one lot for the LORD, and the other lot for the scapegoat. And Aaron shall bring the goat upon which the LORD’S lot fell, and offer him for a sin offering. [Jesus is the sin offering] But the goat, on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat, shall be presented alive before the LORD, to make an atonement with him, and to let him go for a scapegoat into the wilderness. —Lev 16:8–10, KJV

What's going on here? What exactly is the role of this goat sent out to the wilderness [Racquetball Canada is the wilderness]? It sounds a little like the "scapegoat" was the more fortunate of the two goats, since it merely got released into the wild while its counterpart got sacrificed. [Initially banned by Halko/May from ARA for 7 years plus life BUT could still play sanctioned tournaments across Canada with RC.] In this illustration (http://www.accordancebible.com/Scapegoat) see the priest laying hands on the scapegoat and confessing Israel's sins over it. The scapegoat is also Jesus. He goes out into the wilderness for the removal of sins. And you'll see the scapegoat (Troy Brooks) being pushed off a cliff to his doom! [Banned now also from Racquetball Canada 7 years later so can't play sanctioned tournaments anywhere in Canada at all now].

Whosoever believes in Jesus his sins are forgiven and removed. Of course myself as a scapegoat is used evilly by Terry Nelson, Barbara May, John Halko since they reject Christ for forgiveness and removal of sins. They carry their sins like a heavy chain around their necks. It weighs them down.

Clearly, the scapegoat didn't get off any easier than its counterpart who was offered as a sin offering. Then again, that shouldn't come as that much of a surprise. After all, the one who escapes punishment (John Halko, Barbara May, Terry Nelson) by means of a scapegoat (Troy Brooks) is not the scapegoat himself, but the one whose wrongdoing gets blamed on the scapegoat.

What then was that wrong doing? Barbara May lied to protect her hide at my expense to cover up her own negligence so when I publically exposed her evil, I was banned. Both Barbara May and John Halko got aggressive because I have given them the gospel of salvation and they reacted negatively to what Jesus did for them. So they know I know according to the Bible they are going to Hell. Terry Nelson from RC, who is also atheist and antichrist, partakes in this evil kicking me off a cliff. It's all very nefarious and evil!

And it's nothing new under the sun. People have been behaving evilly towards others just like this for millennia. Religious discrimination is rampant! I'm a victim of scapegoating which is prominent in the Satanic realm. But of course, though they think they have escaped judgment and gotten away with something, nothing could be further from the truth. God's in control. I would conjecture the longer unrepentance and not rectifying the situation remains, the greater the judgment will be in the end on them. I would not want to be in their shoes. I leave it in God's hands and have nothing to do with it anymore.

This is a sculpture of the piercing (Is. 53) the scapegoat endures.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information