To understand why the Alberta Racquetball Association, the affair of John Halko and Barbara May (partners in crime), and Racquetball Canada (namely, Terry Nelson) are permeated by corruption it is best to view the people who are enticed by power over their fellow citizens esp. Christians. Leo Tolstoy offered us the following insight into such "public servants:"

"In order to obtain and hold power a man must love it. Thus, the effort to get it is not likely to be coupled with goodness, but with the opposite qualities of pride, craft and cruelty."

Charles-Louis de Secondat, Baron de La Brède et de Montesquieu, who was famous for his articulation of the theory of separation of powers, which is implemented in many worldwide constitutions (especially the US) wrote:

"EXPERIENCE CONSTANTLY PROVES THAT EVERY MAN WHO HAS POWER IS IMPELLED TO ABUSE IT."

This is why the Bible teaches separation of Church and State.

The Holy Spirit has a word for Terry Nelson, Barbara May and John Halko: "Those who turn justice into wormwood throw righteousness to the ground.... They hate the one who convicts the guilty at the city gate and despise the one who speaks with integrity.... For I know your crimes are many and your sins innumerable. They oppress the righteous, take a bribe, and deprive the poor of justice at the gates.... Seek good and not evil so that you may live, and the LORD, the God of Hosts, will be with you. Hate evil and love good; establish justice in the gate. Perhaps the LORD, the God of Hosts, will be gracious" (Amos 5.7,10, 12, 14-15).

"The Lord GOD has sworn by Himself -- this is the declaration of Yahweh, the God of Hosts: I loathe...pride, arrogance and hate his citadels, so I will hand over...and everything in it. And if there are 10 men left in one house [ever shrinking racquetball], they will die. He will call to someone in the inner recesses of the house [the boards of RC and ARA], Any more with you? That person will reply, None. For the LORD commands: The large house [Racquetball Canada] will be smashed to pieces, and the small house (Alberta Racquetball) to rubble. You have turned justice into poison and the fruit of righteousness into wormwood " (Amos 6.8-12).

There are no Christians on the boards of these organizations (mostly atheists), and I am the only person banned from these organizations. I am a Christian.

Don't take a plea deal. Hold onto your integrity.

"1 A psalm of David. Who may worship in your sanctuary, LORD? Who may enter your presence on your holy hill? 2 Those who lead blameless lives and do what is right, speaking the truth from sincere hearts. 3 Those who refuse to gossip or harm their neighbors or speak evil of their friends. 4 Those who despise flagrant sinners, and honor the faithful followers of the LORD, and keep their promises even when it hurts. 5 Those who lend money without charging interest, and who cannot be bribed to lie about the innocent. Such people will stand firm forever" (Ps. 15.1-5).

"Why do You tolerate wrongdoing? Oppression is right in front of me. Strife is ongoing and conflict escalates" (Hab. 1.3). "Their views of justice stem from themselves" (v.7). They are "swooping to devour...set in determination" (vv.8,9). "They are guilty; their strength is their god" (v.11), not God of the Bible. "So why do You tolerate those who are treacherous? Why are You silent while one is wicked swallows up one who is more righteous than himself?" (v.13)

I have the very same question as Habakkuk was asking! As I prayed the answer was all too clear. It is to show they will never repent. Even on their deathbed the hostility of John Halko and Barbara May will continue even upon their second death in Hell where there is no rest day or night. When Jesus returns He will cast Satan into the pit for 1000 years, but then He will release him for a short while. Why would He do this? To show three things: 1) God's good pleasure, 2) Satan will never repent, and 3) man still yet had some hidden sin even after Christ reigns on earth for 1000 years. "And cast him [Satan] into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season" (Rev. 20.3). Then he is sent to Hell forever. "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire [Hell] and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever" (v.10).

"Look, his ego (Halko, May) is inflated; he is without integrity. But the righteous will live by his faith (faithfulness, reliability, steadfast allegiance to God).... An arrogant man is never at rest (does not endure). He enlarges his appetite like Sheol, and like Death (capital D, eternal separation from God) he is never satisfied" (Hab. 2.4,5). In other words, those who trust in themselves and have no concern for others (e.g. banning from sanctioned events) will perish in divine judgment, but those who trust in the Lord and obeys His laws will live. The rest of the chapter develops the consequence of sin of pride (2.6-20).

"I thought: You will certainly fear Me and accept correction. Then her dwelling place would not be cut off based on all that I had allocated to her. However, they became more corrupt in all their actions ... Therefore, wait for Me -- this is the LORD's declaration -- until the day I rise up for plunder. For My decision is to gather nations [heathen, Gentiles, people], to assemble kingdoms, in order to pour out My indignation on them, all My burning anger; for the whole earth will be consumed by the fire of My jealousy" (Zeph. 3.7,8). The key phrase here is she "became more corrupt in all her actions." The NLT says it this way: "I thought, Surely they will have reverence for me now! Surely they will listen to my warnings. Then I won't need to strike again, destroying their homes. But no, they get up early to continue their evil deeds ... Therefore, be patient, says the LORD. Soon I will stand and accuse these evil nations [heathen, Gentiles, people]. For I have decided to gather the kingdoms of the earth and pour out my fiercest anger and fury on them. All the earth will be devoured by the fire of my jealousy." I thought God is already judging now exposing her cruelty now, but it looks like there is a further judgment and involves "destroying her home." Destroying a home is even one's livelihood​.

What does God care about? unlike the world. "Pure speech to the peoples so that all of them may call on the name of Yahweh and serve Him with single purpose" (Zeph. 3.9). "Bring an offering to Me" (v.10). God will "remove your boastful braggarts from among you, and you will never again be haughty" (v.11); "meek and humble people among you, and they will trust in the name of Yahweh" (v.12). "No longer do wrong or tell lies; a deceitful tongue will not be found in their mouths" (v.13). "Be glad and rejoice with all your heart" (v.14) in "the King of Israel" (v.14). Barbara May and John Halko have sinned these sins and have been rewarded for it as lovers of the world.