Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Racquetball Canada Banned Troy Brooks from Playing in Sanctioned Tournaments

Blog Entries

To understand why the Alberta Racquetball Association, the affair of John Halko and Barbara May (partners in crime), and Racquetball Canada (namely, Terry Nelson) are permeated by corruption it is best to view the people who are enticed by power over their fellow citizens esp. Christians. Leo Tolstoy offered us the following insight into such "public servants:"

"In order to obtain and hold power a man must love it. Thus, the effort to get it is not likely to be coupled with goodness, but with the opposite qualities of pride, craft and cruelty."

Charles-Louis de Secondat, Baron de La Brède et de Montesquieu, who was famous for his articulation of the theory of separation of powers, which is implemented in many worldwide constitutions (especially the US) wrote:

"EXPERIENCE CONSTANTLY PROVES THAT EVERY MAN WHO HAS POWER IS IMPELLED TO ABUSE IT."

This is why the Bible teaches separation of Church and State.

The Holy Spirit has a word for Terry Nelson, Barbara May and John Halko: "Those who turn justice into wormwood throw righteousness to the ground.... They hate the one who convicts the guilty at the city gate and despise the one who speaks with integrity.... For I know your crimes are many and your sins innumerable. They oppress the righteous, take a bribe, and deprive the poor of justice at the gates.... Seek good and not evil so that you may live, and the LORD, the God of Hosts, will be with you. Hate evil and love good; establish justice in the gate. Perhaps the LORD, the God of Hosts, will be gracious" (Amos 5.7,10, 12, 14-15).

"The Lord GOD has sworn by Himself -- this is the declaration of Yahweh, the God of Hosts: I loathe...pride, arrogance and hate his citadels, so I will hand over...and everything in it. And if there are 10 men left in one house [ever shrinking racquetball], they will die. He will call to someone in the inner recesses of the house [the boards of RC and ARA], Any more with you? That person will reply, None. For the LORD commands: The large house [Racquetball Canada] will be smashed to pieces, and the small house (Alberta Racquetball) to rubble. You have turned justice into poison and the fruit of righteousness into wormwood " (Amos 6.8-12).

There are no Christians on the boards of these organizations (mostly atheists), and I am the only person banned from these organizations. I am a Christian.

Don't take a plea deal. Hold onto your integrity.

"1 A psalm of David. Who may worship in your sanctuary, LORD? Who may enter your presence on your holy hill? 2 Those who lead blameless lives and do what is right, speaking the truth from sincere hearts. 3 Those who refuse to gossip or harm their neighbors or speak evil of their friends. 4 Those who despise flagrant sinners, and honor the faithful followers of the LORD, and keep their promises even when it hurts. 5 Those who lend money without charging interest, and who cannot be bribed to lie about the innocent. Such people will stand firm forever" (Ps. 15.1-5).

"Why do You tolerate wrongdoing? Oppression is right in front of me. Strife is ongoing and conflict escalates" (Hab. 1.3). "Their views of justice stem from themselves" (v.7). They are "swooping to devour...set in determination" (vv.8,9). "They are guilty; their strength is their god" (v.11), not God of the Bible. "So why do You tolerate those who are treacherous? Why are You silent while one is wicked swallows up one who is more righteous than himself?" (v.13)

I have the very same question as Habakkuk was asking! As I prayed the answer was all too clear. It is to show they will never repent. Even on their deathbed the hostility of John Halko and Barbara May will continue even upon their second death in Hell where there is no rest day or night. When Jesus returns He will cast Satan into the pit for 1000 years, but then He will release him for a short while. Why would He do this? To show three things: 1) God's good pleasure, 2) Satan will never repent, and 3) man still yet had some hidden sin even after Christ reigns on earth for 1000 years. "And cast him [Satan] into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season" (Rev. 20.3). Then he is sent to Hell forever. "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire [Hell] and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever" (v.10).

"Look, his ego (Halko, May) is inflated; he is without integrity. But the righteous will live by his faith (faithfulness, reliability, steadfast allegiance to God).... An arrogant man is never at rest (does not endure). He enlarges his appetite like Sheol, and like Death (capital D, eternal separation from God) he is never satisfied" (Hab. 2.4,5). In other words, those who trust in themselves and have no concern for others (e.g. banning from sanctioned events) will perish in divine judgment, but those who trust in the Lord and obeys His laws will live. The rest of the chapter develops the consequence of sin of pride (2.6-20).

"I thought: You will certainly fear Me and accept correction. Then her dwelling place would not be cut off based on all that I had allocated to her. However, they became more corrupt in all their actions ... Therefore, wait for Me -- this is the LORD's declaration -- until the day I rise up for plunder. For My decision is to gather nations [heathen, Gentiles, people], to assemble kingdoms, in order to pour out My indignation on them, all My burning anger; for the whole earth will be consumed by the fire of My jealousy" (Zeph. 3.7,8). The key phrase here is she "became more corrupt in all her actions." The NLT says it this way: "I thought, Surely they will have reverence for me now! Surely they will listen to my warnings. Then I won't need to strike again, destroying their homes. But no, they get up early to continue their evil deeds ... Therefore, be patient, says the LORD. Soon I will stand and accuse these evil nations [heathen, Gentiles, people]. For I have decided to gather the kingdoms of the earth and pour out my fiercest anger and fury on them. All the earth will be devoured by the fire of my jealousy." I thought God is already judging now exposing her cruelty now, but it looks like there is a further judgment and involves "destroying her home." Destroying a home is even one's livelihood​.

What does God care about? unlike the world. "Pure speech to the peoples so that all of them may call on the name of Yahweh and serve Him with single purpose" (Zeph. 3.9). "Bring an offering to Me" (v.10). God will "remove your boastful braggarts from among you, and you will never again be haughty" (v.11); "meek and humble people among you, and they will trust in the name of Yahweh" (v.12). "No longer do wrong or tell lies; a deceitful tongue will not be found in their mouths" (v.13). "Be glad and rejoice with all your heart" (v.14) in "the King of Israel" (v.14). Barbara May and John Halko have sinned these sins and have been rewarded for it as lovers of the world.

Blog Entries

The Manipulative Behavior of John Halko, Barbara May and Jack McBride (Unholy Trinity) is a Blessing in Disguise!

Recently a Christian friend
    , the only other Christian I know in the racquetball community, said to me there are two camps. One camp is John Halko, Barbara May and Jack McBride (they keep sending complaint letters to Racquetball Canada for no good reason) who have been trying to get me banned from sanctioned racquetball tournaments across Canada for nearly 7 years now. Each time their efforts have been thwarted and denied by Racquetball Canada until recently. None of them are Christians, of course! They are atheists. They hate God. They are going to Hell since they reject the gospel of salvation in the Bible. Jack McBride gets angry when I mention he is not a Christian because he refuses to accept Jesus is God. My Christian friend said they are manipulative trying to get others players to side with them at LA Fitness. Only recently have they succeeded in getting me banned about 2 months ago after 7 years of sending nearly a dozen complaint letters to Racquetball Canada for God knows what -- vague and making stuff up! RC won't let me know who was on the panel that banned me, but it was Terry Nelson and likely Jack McBride.

The other camp is everyone else who protest against this abusive behavior. My friend said, they just want me back playing racquetball again and ignore Halko, May, and McBride's manipulative behavior. I've been playing racquetball for a good part of my life, reached 9th in Canada overall at the age of 45, 1st in Canada 40+, 2nd in Alberta, and then I have to deal with this, Barbara May lying to protect her hide to cover up her own negligence at my expense. When I exposed her publically for this abusive behavior I was banned from Alberta Racquetball sanctioned tournaments back in 2009 by an entirely atheist board. She, and her partner in crime John Halko, have been trying to get me banned from sanctioned tournaments across Canada as well. Such hostility! and envy.

What's interesting to me is they never give a reason for banning, not at Alberta Racquetball nor at Racquetball Canada. This gives them the flexibility to make it up as they go along if challenged. They are probably afraid of a lawsuit and religious discrimination. Racquetball Canada (Terry Nelson specifically) even said formerly in a letter I must apologize and remove all videos or posts on the internet defending my position even though he doesn't specify what for. Is this Nazi Germany? I haven't spoken to John Halko or Barbara May even once since 2009. Funny! Quite a few people have come up to me over the years and said they totally disagree with Halko, May, and McBride; they don't have a right to do what they did. It's classic abuse of power and immoral because I don't bow down to them. I would feel guilty if I did what they have done. They react aggressively because they know I know according to the Bible they are going to Hell. One person said to me, "John Halko and Barbara May need to get a life" and stop taking their inadequacies out on others.

There is real evil in the world not just the most blatant kind. We are witnessing it here! Halko and May even got me banned from playing at the Mayfield Athletic Club after playing there several months, but they were unable to get me banned from playing at GARC, LA Fitness, or anywhere else. God's judgment was upon them. They were disbanded...Mayfield was closed down and replaced with hotel rooms. LA Fitness has even said they will in the coming years be shutting down their 3 racquetball courts and replace them with Hot Yoga. I consider that further judgment. In Sherwood Park, GARC will have 3 racquetball courts and 1 convertible later this year after renovations, but those who play at LA Fitness will find it too far to drive to Sherwood Park so they will go back to playing in the dungeon at Kinsmen. Most of them are in their 50's, 60's and 70's anyhow. Very few people play racquetball in Edmonton as it is. There are no juniors to speak of. They all quit and there are no new prospects. It shows what a failure John Halko and Barbara May really are! I'll lift weights and do cardio at GARC since I live less than a mile away, but I don't expect to play racquetball ever again.

Halko, May, and McBride may have thought they won, but as it turns out, it is a blessing in disguise, because all the joints on the right side of my body are totally fried. I really needed to stop playing, but I couldn't do it on my own because I loved the sport and playing tournaments across Canada. Now I am saving $7500/year. God is using their evil for my good. I should have stopped playing racquetball in the early 90's when I dove into a wall and my arm seized up for 6 months (had to wear a sling). It's never been the same since. I keep trying to come back to racquetball but then quitting because the inflammation is too much.

I definitely feel the hand of God in all this. God's purpose was to initially expose Barbara May and John Halko in 2009 to show what brutal people they are and then take 3 years off. God wanted me to return to the sport in 2012 to expose them once more and show they had no intention of ever allowing me to play in sanctioned tournaments. People will remember this abusive absurdity! I pray they are drawn to Christ when they see how atheists treat Christians. It should prick everyone's conscience!

I consider my greatest accomplishment at racquetball at the age of 34 taking Kane Waselenchuk to the tiebreaker (8-11) in the Edmonton Klondike finals in July 2001 after he won the Nationals 3 years in a row and the same year he won his first IRT stop which was in Chicago beating Sudsy Monchik. I took Kane to the tiebreaker in the 2000 Klondike final also.

These are my two favorite two trophies - 2001 Klondike Men's Open Singles 2nd Place
    and 2000 Klondike Men's Open Singles 2nd Place. I started playing racquetball when I was 14. Kane started when he was 2 years old. Still to this day, I'm still the only Canadian to take Kane to the tiebreaker. That's pretty cool!

One would hope one day a formal apology will be given by Racquetball Canada and Alberta Racquetball after these existing culprits leave RC and AR. My Christian friend whom I have been mentioning said events could transpire where I might come back to play again. But I told him by the Holy Spirit, I know how evil the atheists John Halko, Barbara May, Jack McBride and Terry Nelson are, and they would never allow that to happen as long as they are in power. According to the Bible they are going to Hell so who really wins in the end?

Blog Entries

Christian persecution is getting worse.

Zechariah 5 reminds me of Barbara May...

[Zec 5:1-11 NLT] 1 I looked up again and saw a scroll flying through the air. 2 "What do you see?" the angel asked. "I see a flying scroll," I replied. "It appears to be about 30 feet long and 15 feet wide." 3 Then he said to me, "This scroll contains the curse that is going out over the entire land. One side of the scroll says that those who steal will be banished from the land; the other side says that those who swear falsely will be banished from the land. 4 And this is what the LORD of Heaven's Armies says: I am sending this curse into the house of every thief and into the house of everyone who swears falsely using my name. And my curse will remain in that house and completely destroy it--even its timbers and stones." 5 Then the angel who was talking with me came forward and said, "Look up and see what's coming." 6 "What is it?" I asked. He replied, "It is a basket for measuring grain, and it's filled with the sins of everyone throughout the land." 7 Then the heavy lead cover was lifted off the basket, and there was a woman sitting inside it. 8 The angel said, "The woman's name is Wickedness," and he pushed her back into the basket and closed the heavy lid again. 9 Then I looked up and saw two women flying toward us, gliding on the wind. They had wings like a stork, and they picked up the basket and flew into the sky. 10 "Where are they taking the basket?" I asked the angel. 11 He replied, "To the land of Babylonia, where they will build a temple for the basket. And when the temple is ready, they will set the basket there on its pedestal. This is idolatry.

[Zec 7:9-14 HCSB] 9 Make fair decisions. Show faithful love and compassion to one another. 10 Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the foreigner or the poor, and do not plot evil in your hearts against one another. 11 But they refused to pay attention and turned a stubborn shoulder; they closed their ears so they could not hear. 12 They made their hearts like a rock so as not to obey the law or the words that the LORD of Hosts had sent by His Spirit through the earlier prophets. Therefore great anger came from the LORD of Hosts. 13 Just as He had called, and they would not listen, so when they called, I would not listen," says the LORD of Hosts. 14 "I scattered them with a windstorm over all the nations that had not known them, and the land was left desolate behind them, with no one coming or going. They turned a pleasant land into a desolation."

"There are things you must do: Speak the truth to one another; render honest and peaceful judgments.... Do not plot evil in you hearts...and do not love perjury, for I hate all this--the Lord's declaration. ... Love truth and peace...." (Zech. 8.16-17,19).

In short the only way to explain the hostility of John Halko and Barbara May is "diabolical narcissism."

Blog Entries

My attackers should watch this...

Blog Entries

What causes a person to act like this? Rick Warren said, "hurt people hurt people."

Blog Entries

Another website said, "The worse monster you can explore are human beings themselves. I think the scariest thing we don't talk about enough is that when people get together, we're capable the darkest things." i.e. John Halko and Barbara May. They should really keep apart.

Thread Information