[2Pe 2:1-22 RSV] 1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.

Jesus bought people for salvation, yet they reject it. How can limited atonement be true if they were bought yet perish? It's because limited atonement is false. Jesus, thus, died for everyone. He bought everyone, but most reject His love and saving grace.

"This is good and pleases God our Savior, who wants everyone to be saved and to understand the truth" (1 Tim. 2.3,4).

If God wants everyone to be saved and not everyone is saved then it must be for reasons other than God, a person's own decision. What's keeping them from being saved is themselves.

"And you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life" (John 5.40).

Jesus is blaming the person, putting on the person's shoulder to come to Him so therefore the person has free will and the full ability to accept the Lord Jesus as Savior so he is without excuse.

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones God’s messengers! How often I have wanted to gather your children together as a hen protects her chicks beneath her wings, but you wouldn’t let me" (Matt. 23.27). The onus is on the person. It says "you would not" not "you could not."

"For if someone comes and proclaims another Jesus than the one we proclaimed, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or if you accept a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it readily enough" (2 Cor. 11.4).

"Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons. These people are hypocrites and liars, and their consciences are dead [seared]" (1 Tim. 4.1-2).

"Anyone who wants to do the will of God will know whether my teaching is from God or is merely my own" (John 7.17).

Calvinism is Christianity without Jesus because Jesus is left out of the equation. They read their own theology into passages inserting into the text that which is not there. Evil!