The good questions that got Mary were asking her did Jesus create all things and was God a man? She took a long time to answer those questions. She said Jesus always existed as matter and that her Father used that matter to give Jesus bodily form as well as her form and that God always existed, presumably as preexisting matter and needed his God to create him that that God copulated with his heavenly wife to produce out of that material. And on and on it goes in the eternity of the past of gods creating gods out of preexisting atheistic material.

Whereas in Christianity God is spirit, alone from everlasting, no gods beside God, none before, none after, and nothing exists that exists without Jesus having created it. Mormons have a created being they worship for their Jesus is created, albeit out of pre-existing matter. This infinite regress of cause and effects of gods creating gods out of pre-existing matter leads me to the obvious question, there is always this pre-existing matter and it is always being used to create gods and humans, so which came first the god or the material?

If the god always needs material to create humans from then there must be one god from which there was no material beside him and he created that material to produce gods and humans. But a Mormon would never admit that, because to them, being atheists, their material (their very selves) always existed along side their God, so the material itself of its own accord even though it does not have a mind, created the first god who then used that material to produce other gods. Crazy? Yes.

If Joel Osteen is going to Heaven I want to go to Hell. Is it me, or does Joel Osteen when he speaks sound a lot like Mr. Rogers?

As a Christian, if I went into a Mormon church, I would immediately be let out the door for what I believe that Jesus is the 2nd Person of the Trinity. So if we are both Christians, why am I being abused by Mormons?