[2Pe 2:1-2 KJV] 1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

Brothers and sisters in Christ I can assure you with 100% certainty Kenneth Copeland and his wife Gloria Copeland are going to Hell. They will never repent. They will never give their life to Christ. Yet some people give him money. Then they can go to Hell with him. His for profit businesses are under non-profit protection as part of his religious organization.

Kenneth Copeland and his evil spirit filled wife Gloria said that Jesus never claimed to be God in John 8.5.8.

How better to say you are God than when "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am."

Only God existed before Abraham, before time and space, and before the creation of the world. God the Father is the Great I AM and so is Jesus because Jesus is the 2nd Person of the Trinity.

How can God be the Great I AM and Jesus be the Great I AM and not be God?

Kenneth Copeland said, "the biggest failure in the Bible was God".

Kenneth Copeland is a pseudo-Mormon as he said God is about 6 feet 2 inches tall and that God resides on a mother planet (e.g. Kolob) and that Earth is a little copy of that mother planet.

He said Eve's original name was not Eve but Adam. Insane!

He said man is female just as much as God is. Insane!

He said God separated the female part of him into Eve. Insane!

Benny Hinn said, "I don't need gold in heaven, I need it now." He also said, "I wish could find one verse in the Bible that says if you don't like him, you can kill him" and "I wish God would give me a Holy Ghost machine gun so I could blow your head off." He said, "A pastor can never see his church excel if he is poor."

Paul Crouch said, "I don't care about all this doctrinal dodo" and "we don't need to pray for your will Lord" and "if you don't get out of the way, I am going to shoot you if God doesn't."

Kenneth Copeland said when God said I AM, Copeland said, "I AM too".

I don't know who this black fella is but he said, "the word of God is His sperm" and he said, "the job of the preacher is bring fresh sperm" and "dead sperm can't impregnate anayone." I am just glad this preacher is going to Hell, because in heaven he is going to be ejaculating everywhere.

Don't know who this other person is but he said, "We are not the only begotten Son of God". Wow! Evil!