Thread: Joseph Smith Premeditated Deception Nephi 3:20:23-26, Acts 3.22-26, Deut. 18.15.18-19

Blog Entries

Default Joseph Smith Premeditated Deception Nephi 3:20:23-26, Acts 3.22-26, Deut. 18.15.18-19

Joseph Smith copied directly (3 Nephi 20.23-26a) off of what Peter said in Acts (Acts 3.22-26) when Peter paraphrased Moses in Deuteronomy (Deut. 18.15,18-19), but Joseph Smith presented that paraphrasing as being of Moses by Nephi in the Americas when Peter didn't actually make that paraphrase until after Jesus died on the cross (in KJV version no less which is taken from a later NT manuscript source) and after Jesus allegedly went to the Americas. The same verse numbering in Nephi 3:20:23-26 were used, namely verses 23 to 26 but not verse 22 as in Acts 3.22-26. It's completely premediated deception. This shows Joseph Smith was a con artist and a careless one at that. Everything in Mormonism is designed and set up for you to reject who Jesus truly is, the 2nd Person of the Trinity, and reject that salvation is not by works (lest anyone should boast).

"22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. 23 And it shall come to pass, [that] every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people. [This ends Peter paraphrasing Moses, now Peter speaks further...] 24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days. 25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. 26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities" (Acts 3.22-26 KJV).

"15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; ... 18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. 19 And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require [it] of him" (Deut. 18.15,18-19).

"23 Behold, I am he of whom Moses spake, saying: A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. And it shall come to pass that every soul who will not hear that prophet shall be cut off from among the people. 24 Verily I say unto you, yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have testified of me. 25 And behold, ye are the children of the prophets; and ye are of the house of Israel; and ye are of the covenant which the Father made with your fathers, saying unto Abraham: And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. 26 The Father having raised me up unto you first, and sent me to bless you in turning away every one of you from his iniquities" (Nephi. 3:20:23-26).

Verse 26 in Nephi says "raised me up." Who is "me" here? Peter's paraphrase of Moses that Jesus is quoting was after Jesus allegedly went to the Americas. It is quite funny Smith changed "me" in place of "foretold of these days" in verse 24, and "me" to replace "his Son Jesus" and "me" instead of "him" in verse 26. This is twisted. The Mormon Jesus in the Americas before Peter was born is using Peter's words about Jesus as Jesus speaking referring to Himself. Crazy eh? Totally demented! Joseph Smith was trying to be sneaky but he is found out. Bottom line you can't quote something that hasn't been said yet.

Blog Entries

Mormons and Their Evil Spirit Mormo Ultimately are Trying to Destroy Christianity

Of the dozens of accounts of Joseph Smith's encounter with angels or whatever, every story is different and self-contradictory. There is only one account which Joseph Smith recorded with his own hand writing which was in 1831-2 of his alleged vision in 1820. The writing by Joseph Smith in 1831-2 was discovered by a student of Brigham University in the 1960's when he was given access to the archive vaults for a thesis project. He photocopied the writing by Joseph Smith and put it in the appendix of his thesis, and it was published. The official version of the Mormon church was in 1838 which was 18 years after the purported vision. It was in stark contrast to watch Joseph Smith actually wrote.

Many Differences Between Smith's Hand Written Account (1831-32) and Embellishments that Came After (1838)

1. Handwritten account was much earlier.
    2. No direction to start/restore a church.
    3. No ancient record/book of Mormon.
    4. No mention of an evil power that help him down.
    5. No mention of a religious revival at the time based on newspapers, etc.
    6. No mention of God appearing.
    7. Only one personage - Jesus who died for the sins of the world (So Jesus Smith rejected Jesus by changing his story. Even the Devil knows Jesus is Savior and God.)
    8. No one believed him for a long time (his father never believed him either).
    9. He said he was 16 (official version said he was 14).
    10. Admitted before he went to pray he already decided all the other churches were wrong.

Many Wives

Before these writings were written down Joseph Smith already had least 28 wives then he had 6 more. Joseph Smith was disgusting. He married a mother and her daughter, fourt sets of sisters, 14 year olds, and his neighbors wife. These women were told they and their families would go to heaven if they allowed Joseph Smith to enter into polygamy with them. But every woman feels internally sick just thinking about it. Joseph Smith's revelations about polygamy were really just his own evil heart. Just as you find Mormons today going to great lengths to rationalize strange non-Christian ideas they are consistent with Joseph Smith doing the same and being abusive towards women.

Choice A - D&C 132:1 "I the Lord, Justified my servants...David and Solomon...as touching the principle and doctrine of their having many wives and concubines."
    Choice B - Jacob 2:24 "Behold, David and Solomon truly had many wives and concubines, which thing was abominable before me, saith the Lord."

Compare the conscience of a believer (Lev. 18) with that of a Mormon,

[Lev 18:17-18, 20, 26-30 KJV] 17 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness; [for] they [are] her near kinswomen: it [is] wickedness. 18 Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex [her], to uncover her nakedness, beside the other in her life [time]. ... 20 Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her. ... 26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit [any] of these abominations; [neither] any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you: 27 (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which [were] before you, and the land is defiled;) 28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that [were] before you. 29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit [them] shall be cut off from among their people. 30 Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that [ye] commit not [any one] of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I [am] the LORD your God.

Blog Entries

Mormon Leaders are Carnival Barkers

Everything is damning for Joseph Smith including the 3 facsimile's by Smith in the Book of Abraham he wrote where he presented his translation and filled in blanks for the papyri and pictorials. His efforts and imagination prove he had no idea what he was doing. He made it all up. Each item, one by one, shows he got the pictorials wrong, and there is never ever any mention of Abraham at all. There is not a single Egyptologist that agrees with Joseph Smith. There was no Kolob in the pictorials. Joseph Smith just made it up. The burial scene is not a human sacrifice, nor was it Abraham and the lion's bed. The blanks filled in for the missing parts of the Talisman Joseph Smith had were totally altered by Smith from known Talisman discoveries in history of which there are several.

What is very ominious is watching Mormon scholars (I hesitate to use that word) try to rationalize all this. It's like a circus carnival, and I feel like I am listening to carnival barkers.

This is what facsimile #1 should look like which is a far cry from Smith's blanks filled in for the pictorial that was rediscovered in 1966.

Do Mormons genuinely desire to be honest? All the evidence suggest they don't care to be honest with you or with themselves. All they care about is being a god of a planet one day and having many wives. At some point Jesus said kick the dust under your feet with such people. They are no good.

Mormons have a statue acquired by Joseph Smith that was without a head. Julius Caesar's head has been put on the statute and can be seen in their temple square visitor center. In reality it is Jesus. What this shows is Mormons are after power like a Roman Emperor and a god of a planet, but not enduring a life in Christ that may be hard, but it is always true. Jesus said His yoke is easy. And it would be worth it for nothing is better than being saved and having eternal life. Praise God!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	facsimile#1.png 
Views:	144 
Size:	538.3 KB 
ID:	470   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	facsimile#1__.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	429.4 KB 
ID:	471   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	facsimile#1)).png 
Views:	136 
Size:	711.3 KB 
ID:	472  

Blog Entries

Joseph Smith killed two people when he broke out of jail. He was a murderer and did not wait for fair trial. Would Jesus do that?

Brigham Young taught Adam was God so he is admitting that his god is a sinner since Adam rebelled.

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect" (Matt. 24.24).

It seems lots of Mormons who become ex-Mormons end up giving their life to Christ so Matt. 24.24 fits very well. So we can say Joseph Smith tried to deceive God's elect but he failed, because those ex-Mormons are now Christians. Praise the Lord!

Thread Information