It's amazing, Mormons and Buddhists are Atheists. Just ELABORATE ways to reject God creating whole religions just to reject the Monotheistic God. Even the devil knows God exists. If a person is going to create a religion they should not be dumb enough to make it non-Monotheistic. Even Islam is monotheistic. But of course God is Triune.

Bill Gates said, "DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any software ever created."
Albert Einstein said, "God created everything by number, weight and measure."
Alberta Einstein also said, "God is the author of the universe, and the free establisher of the laws of motion."
Sir Isaac Newton, some say is the greatest scientist in the history of the world, said "Both religion and science require a belief in God. For believers, God is the beginning, and for physicists He is at the end of all consideration."
Physicist and chemist, Robert Boyle, the founder of modern chemistry, said, "It may seem bizarre but in my opinion science offers a surer path to God than religion."
Sir Joseph Thomas, Nobel prize winning physicist, and discover of the electron and founder of atomic physics, said "The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power."
Nikola Tesla, contributed to the design of modern alternating current electrical supply systems and other inventions, said, "I have looked into most philosophical systems and I have seen none will work without God.
Francis Crick (previous defender of molecular evolution from inanimate nature now says it is impossible for such a complex molecule to come into being by chance spontaneously out of nature) said, "An honest man, armed with all the knowledge available to us now, could only state that, in some sense, the origin of life appears at the moment to be a miracle."
Charles Darwin wrote, "I am quite aware that my speculations run quite beyond the bounds of true science." In 1953 he was proven wrong with the discovery of DNA.
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth" (Gen. 1.1).
"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul" (Gen. 2.7).
"I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded" (Is. 45.12).
"For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him" (Col. 1.16).
"All things were made by him [Jesus]; and without him was not any thing made that was made" (John 1.3).