Thread: Demon Mora and Mormonism, Mormo, Moroni

Blog Entries

Default Demon Mora and Mormonism, Mormo, Moroni

350 Million Buddhists

Is there any connection between Mormon, Mormo, Moroni and Mora of Buddhism? Buddha fought off the evil spirit of Mormonism. You know things are bad when competing evil spirits are competing for your attention.

Buddha in his early years was a Hindu and believed in 300 million gods. But Mormonism has even more gods than that. Mormonism is the most polytheistic religion in the world. Some Mormons believe there are infinite number of gods. That trumps Hinduism by a long shot. Buddha believed that gods have no role to play.

This Hindu Brahma has 4 heads and 4 arms. Brahma arose from a Lotus from Vishnu's navel. Vishnu has blue skin and also has 4 arms, but not 4 heads. So Brahma is not even identified as the uncreated Creator. Greek gods, Roman gods, Mormon gods, Hindu gods. They sure love their gods. Pick a god you like to follow after whichever one suits your needs.

He spent the rest of his life teaching the Dharma which is the 4 noble truths and the 8 fold path. The pillars of Buddhism.

Before he said asceticism is the way, then he thought it wasn't, then as a monk went back to teaching asceticism. That's confusing.

6 False Teachings

1. Flat earth and mount Meru

Meru was never found somewhere in the oceans that was too far to access, nor with its shape and dimensions.

[Isa 40:21-22 KJV] 21 Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth? 22 [It is] he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof [are] as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in. "He drew a circular horizon on the face of the waters, At the boundary of light and darkness" (John 26.10). Ship merchants could see the horizon of the earth drop off so it had to be ovular. "The wind blows to the south and turns to the north; round and round it goes, ever returning on its course" (Eccl. 1.6). This would not be possible if the earth was just flat. "He stretches out the north over empty space; He hangs the earth on nothing" (Job 26.7).

2. Buddha did not speak of a Creator God, but only of the creation

You can say in Buddhism like atheism everything has a cause and effect for an eternity of the past. Karma is something we bring about by our choices and has its own natural law. Like Mormons and atheists they don't think it is important to think if there was a first cause by an uncreated Creator, thus, not accepting the uncreated Creator. Buddhism cares more about how to handle suffering. In Buddhism there is nothing for a Creator God to do. God has no function, no role to play. As you can Buddhism is another false religion that removes the need for the uncreated Creator.

Evolution is true but Abiogenesis is false. http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread.php?6049-Cell-Factory-Self-Consciousness-and-God-Consciousness&p=12481#post12481

Bill Gates said, "DNA is like a computer program but far, far more advanced than any software ever created."
    Albert Einstein said, "God created everything by number, weight and measure."
    Alberta Einstein also said, "God is the author of the universe, and the free establisher of the laws of motion."
    Sir Isaac Newton, some say is the greatest scientist in the history of the world, said "Both religion and science require a belief in God. For believers, God is the beginning, and for physicists He is at the end of all consideration."
    Physicist and chemist, Robert Boyle, the founder of modern chemistry, said, "It may seem bizarre but in my opinion science offers a surer path to God than religion."
    Sir Joseph Thomas, Nobel prize winning physicist, and discover of the electron and founder of atomic physics, said "The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power."
    Nikola Tesla, contributed to the design of modern alternating current electrical supply systems and other inventions, said, "I have looked into most philosophical systems and I have seen none will work without God.
    Francis Crick (previous defender of molecular evolution from inanimate nature now says it is impossible for such a complex molecule to come into being by chance spontaneously out of nature) said, "An honest man, armed with all the knowledge available to us now, could only state that, in some sense, the origin of life appears at the moment to be a miracle."
    Charles Darwin wrote, "I am quite aware that my speculations run quite beyond the bounds of true science." In 1953 he was proven wrong with the discovery of DNA.
    "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth" (Gen. 1.1).
    "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul" (Gen. 2.7).
    "I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded" (Is. 45.12).
    "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him" (Col. 1.16).
    "All things were made by him [Jesus]; and without him was not any thing made that was made" (John 1.3).

3. Buddha and Death (Our Souls)

Hindu reincarnation = a soul leaves a physical body and enters another physical body. New skin but same old personality.
    Buddhism rebirth = the results of karma manifest as a new mind and body that still remains shackled in the cycles of suffering.

The Buddhist principle of "anatta" says there is no permanent self or soul. The soul is NOT ETERNAL according to Buddha. In death the body and mind disintegrate. If the disintegrating mind is still in the delusion that it is real it will cause the continuity of the consciousness to bounce back to an awaiting being, that is, a fetus developing the ability to have consciousness. So if you realize you don't really exist as a specific soul you will truly cease to exist and simply be which is the state of Nirvana. Buddhists teach that when a person dies that they are reborn and that this process of death and rebirth will continue until Nirvana is attained. This is very dehumanizing to be told you are not really an individual soul and that this is just delusional to think you are a living soul.

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" (Heb. 9.27).
    "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it" (Eccl. 12.7).
    "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life" (John 5.24).
    "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Rom. 6.23).
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3.16).

4. Buddha and the Six Realms

Apparently, most of us have been to all six of these realms as Buddha has. Do you not remember being an animal and what kind? Maybe you were a jealous god? If you were a dog you were a stupid human before that which made you into a dog. Once you use up all your Karma in the Hell realm, you get an out of jail card for free and go to one of the other 6 realms. Sounds like if you are good at monopoly you will do well in this circle of life of 6 realms. Animals are just previously stupid humans who get downgraded to being an animal. If they are a good animal they can be a human again. The human rebirth is better than the rebirth into becoming a lazy god or jealous semi-god, because the human can by his own volition choose the realm by his actions he will go to next in the circle of life. Thus, instead of going to another human rebirth, man in his sins, takes him to one of the other rebirths. Now I know why Wheel of Fortune with Pat Sajak and Vanna White are still so successful because people are drunk on this wheel of life and believe in it as their foundational principle for living.

Satan wants you to believe you can become a god for the god realm. If you think you can become a god, you are diminishing the power of the one true God. "And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil" (Gen. 3.4-5).
    "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God" (Is. 44.6).
    "I am Alpha and Omega [Jesus], the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty" (Rev. 1.8). Jesus is (eternally existing and resurrected), was (for He died on the cross), and is to come (return to reign on earth for 1000 years).
    "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble" (James 2.19).

5. Buddha and Karma

Karma is the law of moral causation. It existed in Hinduism before the advent of the Buddha. Buddha existed from 600 to 400 BC. Everything that happens to us happens because we deserve it because of past actions and present doings. We responsible for our own happiness and we create our own heaven and hell. Karm has been used to rationalize sexism, racism, cast systems, economic oppression, birth handicaps, and almost everything else. So you might blame yourself for now being born in a wheelchair. When in reality it was not your fault but is the fault of your forefathers sin and impact of Satan and evil spirits. Or it might be that God is using your condition for a purpose. But never is it your fault. So don't blame the evil spirit for accusing you falsely. The Rich Man will say I deserve all this opulence because I did something good in my past life, whereas a poor person will say they deserve being poor and don't fight to struggle to get out of it. The Rich Man doesn't help the poor person and the poor person doesn't try to make a better life for himself. The entire system of Karma is designed around selfishness and degrading the human condition even though on the surface it seems to make sense. Everything is stereotyped because of Karma. Everyone is in their class system and should stay there, because they are guilty and should be punished. So what's your motivation? Are you trying to build up Karma points or are you trying for self to get yourself out of one realm and into another and so you don't come back as a blind person or a paraplegic. You're not even sincere about helping others because your real motivation is adding points to your name to get you exalted.

The Bible teaches consequences in this life but no Karma for the next since you have just one life to live.
    "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap" (Gal. 6.7).
    "Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same" (Job 4.8).
    "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets" (Matt. 7.12).

6. Buddha and Idol Worship

"Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God" (Lev. 26.1). Stop worshiping Buddha statues.
    "I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images" (Is. 42.8).
    "I have hated them that regard lying vanities [worthless idols]: but I trust in the LORD" (Ps. 31.6).
    "Turn ye not unto idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I am the LORD your God" (Lev. 19.4).
    "For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens" (Ps. 96.5).
    "Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry" (1 Cor. 10.14).

Conclusion
    Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" (John 14.6).

But Buddha was not privy to know about Christ. He might have not received the word of the Lord that Israel received. He may never have known that Israel existed during his day that was bringing in the Messiah. Nonetheless, he said there is no use for God. So by his statement there is no use for God, how can He accepted God the Son Jesus Christ Who pays the penalty for sins? If you don't accept the common grace of God to all the nations, how will you come to accept the special grace of the gospel that has the power to save souls instead of dropping off and shutting your mind down into a state of non-individuality and Nirvana?

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me" (Rev. 3.20).

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sixbuddhistrealms.png 
Views:	928 
Size:	393.6 KB 
ID:	467  

Thread Information