I know what's wrong with Kierkegaard.

He is always analyzing in his head, but that is not Christianity. Christianity is walking by a quickened spirit. And the spirit is comprised of intuition, conscience and communion. It's like any organ in your body, it can be strengthened or weakened. People think they are spiritual when they are heady in their soul and think people in their feelings are unspiritual; while people who are in the feelings of their soul think they are spiritual while they think those in their head are not spiritual. In fact both are wrong because spirit communicates with Spirit.

So I choose the dividing of spirit, soul and body (Heb. 4.12, 1 Thess. 5.23) to walk after the spirit (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/SMCFP.htm)

I choose the dividing over Kierkegaard's endless analysis. He was the father of existentialism. Call no man your father the Bible says. Kierkegaard was not a Christian because he believed nobody goes to Hell. This is the heresy of universalism. Free will is not truly free if you don't have the free choice to go to Hell and be eternally separated from God.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theolo...en_Kierkegaard

That's the most important thing I can say about it all. We are regenerated not in the outer soul, but a deeper place in the intuitive spirit. An internal change takes place. In our spirit resides also our conscience. Kierkegaard did not have a conscience of the necessity of Hell. Just like we have to lock up some people in prison for life, we have to lock up some people in Hell for eternity. And in fact, they lock themselves from the inside because at the end of the day, they want to be eternally separated from God. I could not make this point more clear.

Kierkegaard literally worshipped a false Christ and preferred this false Christ over who Jesus truly is; so Jesus denies Kierkegaard before the Father in heaven because Kierkegaard denied who Jesus truly is (Matt. 10.32,33). Jesus said if you are ashamed of Him, He is ashamed of you (Mark 8.38).

If nothing else, one should appreciate the danger of remaining in your head, filling it with all kinds of erroneous ideas, and not taking the patient time to wait on the Lord.

Kierkegaard was a Christiandom Universalist,[6] writing in his journals, "If others go to Hell, I will go too. But I do not believe that; on the contrary, I believe that all will be saved, myself with them—something which arouses my deepest amazement."

Think of the moral degradation that come with universalism in the unsaved portion of Christendom and the rest of the world, because it makes no difference how evil you are now or for eternity, you are still saved. So Hell exists to threaten people but nobody goes to Hell? That makes no sense. If it is nothing to be really feared then why have it at all?