25 Prophecies We Shall Know Them By Their Fruit: Why Mormons are Going to Hell

"Don’t let them waste their time in endless discussion of myths and spiritual pedigrees. These things only lead to meaningless speculations [in myths and endless genealogies, which cause speculation], which don’t help people live a life of faith in God [a stewardship of God in faith]" (1 Tim. 1.4 NLT). "Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do" (1 Tim. 1.4 KJV).

"I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed." (Gal. 1.6-9). Mormons hide in plain sight another gospel, Joseph Smith's "Another Gospel of Jesus Christ".

The Satanic Bible has on the front of it the pentagram just like Mormons have on their temples.

Mormons baptize for the dead, but the Bible says, "For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten" (Eccl. 9.5). Baptizing the dead is morbid.

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves" (Matt. 23.15). For two years Mormon children are forced to proselytize at their own expense.

Any sensation in the body is said to be true by reading D&C 9.8. That's a bogus way of going about trying to find the truth. "A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed" (Matt. 16.4).

Mandatory tithing, but if you don't know where your money is being spent because their accounts are closely guarded secrets, you might as well chuck it onto the floor. At least if you chuck it on the floor it might be picked up by someone who could use it. "Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver" (2 Cor. 9.7).

Mormons believe God is an E.T. (Book of Abraham chapter 3 in Pearl of Great Price) who lives on a planet called Kolob. "I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me" (Is. 45.5).

There is a conspiracy theory Brigham Young had Joseph Smith killed to take over the LDS, but that's a conspiracy theory. What is true is that they both taught that people lived on the moon and the sun (Journal of Discourse vol. XIII, p. 271).

Each Mormon will become a god of another planet. Great sci-fi but just not true. Could anything be more pompous, self-righteous and arrogant?

"As man now is, God once was; As God now is, man may be." -- famous truth of Mormonism (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, pp. 345-346). "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High" (Is. 14.14) which is about Lucifer the Devil and his Antichrist. How can you contradict the Bible more? Of course, Mormons say the Bible is true only insofar as they say it is and to them is not the inherent truth of God.

Repetition for brainwashing in their temples (revealed by hidden cameras and mics), but they don't quote any Scripture. It's all man-made and man-centered, not Christ centered. Mormons are creepy.

Secret Masonic handshakes in the temple (revealed by hidden cameras). "Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing" (John 18.20). When you watch two Mormons giving each other a handshake in public realize you are not on their team, and they are not on your side as they treat you differently.

Golden plates. Joseph Smith recorded the dimensions. But nobody figured out how much it would weight. It would come to 200 lbs. No human being can lift that weight. Joseph Smith put the plates under his arm and ran for 3 miles with them while fighting off attackers. (Seven Claims of the Book of Mormon: A Collection of Evidences, by John A Widstoe, and Franklin S. Harris Jr., Zion's Printing and Publishing Company, 1937, pp. 38-39) Wake up Mormons. It is all lies!

"No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him]" (John 1.18). But Joseph Smith saw God in the year 1820. See P. of G.P. J. S. History 1.16,17).

"God has a body of flesh and bones as tangible as man's" (D. & C. 130:22). "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption" (1 Cor. 15.50).

The two end time witnesses in Rev. 11 will be two Mormon missionaries (D. & C. 77:15) that will protect Jerusalem. "And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth" (Rev. 11.3) not Mormon suits or temple garments. Rev. 11.7-9 says they will be killed. How can you protect something if you have been killed?

A woman's purpose in heaven is solely to pump out endless babies. Billions and billions of babies. That is what LDS woman look forward to? It's a slutty afterlife with no restraint whatsoever. "For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven" (Matt. 22.30). Procreation in the New City ceases. The fact that there is no marriage in heaven implies at least two things: 1) There will be no procreation in heaven; the number of the redeemed is set, and, with no death, there will be no need to propagate the race. 2) There will be no sexual intercourse in heaven. The appetites and desires of this world will give way to higher and infinitely more gratifying delights in the world to come.

You can't get into heaven without Joseph Smith's permission. But "Jesus told him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me" (John 14.6).

Ritual abuse. Sept. 5, 2001 the Oregonian reported a settlement between the LDS and Jeremiah Scott. Jeremiah Scott was the victim of child sexual abuse by the LDS Church. Sandra Tanner is a direct descendant of Brigham Young. Brigham Young was her great great grandfather; or, should we say, not so great! She studies this stuff a lot more than me. Her website is the Utah Lighthouse Ministry. It's hard to believe but the average Mormon has no idea what's really going on. Satan is in control of them and the information is suppressed.

Joseph Smith married a 14 year old. On the LDS official website there is an article entitled "Plural Marriage in Kirtland and Nauvoo" quoted by Daily mail October 2014. Hellen Kimball was that 14 year old girl. The article goes on to say Joseph Smith had 27 to 50 wives. How do you remember all those birthdays let alone all the birthdays of your billions and billions of spirit babies. I bet Joseph Smith couldn't even remember the names of all his wives let alone all the names of his billions of spirit children. I wonder if had any sexual diseases since was quite the prolific fornicator.

Mormons are given the name Deacon at age 12, Priest at age 14, and Elder at age 18. They get to be an Elder before they even start shaving.

Temple garments are required. But the garments have Masonic symbols sketched onto them.

Never drink alcohol (D. & C. 89:17) but they do take valium pills which are alcohol based. This is hypocrisy. Yet Jesus turned water into wine (John 2.1-11). Was Jesus sinning or Mormons? As long as you don't get drunk it is all good. Scientists have proven you live longer if you have two glasses of alcohol per day. That would certainly help Mormons not to be so uptight.

Jesus is to return to Missouri, USA, not Jerusalem. I couldn't find anything in the Bible about that. "Every eye will see him" (Rev. 1.7). "Behold, He is in the secret chambers; believe it not" (Matt. 24.26). Don't believe anything the LDS church tells you. It's all lies. Get out!

The answer to 1984 is 33 A.D.