Thread: What are the Main Reasons Why Mormons are Going to Hell (Not Christians)?

Blog Entries

Default 25 Prophecies About Mormonism

25 Prophecies We Shall Know Them By Their Fruit: Why Mormons are Going to Hell

"Don’t let them waste their time in endless discussion of myths and spiritual pedigrees. These things only lead to meaningless speculations [in myths and endless genealogies, which cause speculation], which don’t help people live a life of faith in God [a stewardship of God in faith]" (1 Tim. 1.4 NLT). "Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do" (1 Tim. 1.4 KJV).

"I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed." (Gal. 1.6-9). Mormons hide in plain sight another gospel, Joseph Smith's "Another Gospel of Jesus Christ".

The Satanic Bible has on the front of it the pentagram just like Mormons have on their temples.

Mormons baptize for the dead, but the Bible says, "For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten" (Eccl. 9.5). Baptizing the dead is morbid.

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves" (Matt. 23.15). For two years Mormon children are forced to proselytize at their own expense.

Any sensation in the body is said to be true by reading D&C 9.8. That's a bogus way of going about trying to find the truth. "A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed" (Matt. 16.4).

Mandatory tithing, but if you don't know where your money is being spent because their accounts are closely guarded secrets, you might as well chuck it onto the floor. At least if you chuck it on the floor it might be picked up by someone who could use it. "Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver" (2 Cor. 9.7).

Mormons believe God is an E.T. (Book of Abraham chapter 3 in Pearl of Great Price) who lives on a planet called Kolob. "I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me" (Is. 45.5).

There is a conspiracy theory Brigham Young had Joseph Smith killed to take over the LDS, but that's a conspiracy theory. What is true is that they both taught that people lived on the moon and the sun (Journal of Discourse vol. XIII, p. 271).

Each Mormon will become a god of another planet. Great sci-fi but just not true. Could anything be more pompous, self-righteous and arrogant?

"As man now is, God once was; As God now is, man may be." -- famous truth of Mormonism (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, pp. 345-346). "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High" (Is. 14.14) which is about Lucifer the Devil and his Antichrist. How can you contradict the Bible more? Of course, Mormons say the Bible is true only insofar as they say it is and to them is not the inherent truth of God.

Repetition for brainwashing in their temples (revealed by hidden cameras and mics), but they don't quote any Scripture. It's all man-made and man-centered, not Christ centered. Mormons are creepy.

Secret Masonic handshakes in the temple (revealed by hidden cameras). "Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing" (John 18.20). When you watch two Mormons giving each other a handshake in public realize you are not on their team, and they are not on your side as they treat you differently.

Golden plates. Joseph Smith recorded the dimensions. But nobody figured out how much it would weight. It would come to 200 lbs. No human being can lift that weight. Joseph Smith put the plates under his arm and ran for 3 miles with them while fighting off attackers. (Seven Claims of the Book of Mormon: A Collection of Evidences, by John A Widstoe, and Franklin S. Harris Jr., Zion's Printing and Publishing Company, 1937, pp. 38-39) Wake up Mormons. It is all lies!

"No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him]" (John 1.18). But Joseph Smith saw God in the year 1820. See P. of G.P. J. S. History 1.16,17).

"God has a body of flesh and bones as tangible as man's" (D. & C. 130:22). "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption" (1 Cor. 15.50).

The two end time witnesses in Rev. 11 will be two Mormon missionaries (D. & C. 77:15) that will protect Jerusalem. "And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth" (Rev. 11.3) not Mormon suits or temple garments. Rev. 11.7-9 says they will be killed. How can you protect something if you have been killed?

A woman's purpose in heaven is solely to pump out endless babies. Billions and billions of babies. That is what LDS woman look forward to? It's a slutty afterlife with no restraint whatsoever. "For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven" (Matt. 22.30). Procreation in the New City ceases. The fact that there is no marriage in heaven implies at least two things: 1) There will be no procreation in heaven; the number of the redeemed is set, and, with no death, there will be no need to propagate the race. 2) There will be no sexual intercourse in heaven. The appetites and desires of this world will give way to higher and infinitely more gratifying delights in the world to come.

You can't get into heaven without Joseph Smith's permission. But "Jesus told him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me" (John 14.6).

Ritual abuse. Sept. 5, 2001 the Oregonian reported a settlement between the LDS and Jeremiah Scott. Jeremiah Scott was the victim of child sexual abuse by the LDS Church. Sandra Tanner is a direct descendant of Brigham Young. Brigham Young was her great great grandfather; or, should we say, not so great! She studies this stuff a lot more than me. Her website is the Utah Lighthouse Ministry. It's hard to believe but the average Mormon has no idea what's really going on. Satan is in control of them and the information is suppressed.

Joseph Smith married a 14 year old. On the LDS official website there is an article entitled "Plural Marriage in Kirtland and Nauvoo" quoted by Daily mail October 2014. Hellen Kimball was that 14 year old girl. The article goes on to say Joseph Smith had 27 to 50 wives. How do you remember all those birthdays let alone all the birthdays of your billions and billions of spirit babies. I bet Joseph Smith couldn't even remember the names of all his wives let alone all the names of his billions of spirit children. I wonder if had any sexual diseases since was quite the prolific fornicator.

Mormons are given the name Deacon at age 12, Priest at age 14, and Elder at age 18. They get to be an Elder before they even start shaving.

Temple garments are required. But the garments have Masonic symbols sketched onto them.

Never drink alcohol (D. & C. 89:17) but they do take valium pills which are alcohol based. This is hypocrisy. Yet Jesus turned water into wine (John 2.1-11). Was Jesus sinning or Mormons? As long as you don't get drunk it is all good. Scientists have proven you live longer if you have two glasses of alcohol per day. That would certainly help Mormons not to be so uptight.

Jesus is to return to Missouri, USA, not Jerusalem. I couldn't find anything in the Bible about that. "Every eye will see him" (Rev. 1.7). "Behold, He is in the secret chambers; believe it not" (Matt. 24.26). Don't believe anything the LDS church tells you. It's all lies. Get out!

The answer to 1984 is 33 A.D.

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Default What are the Main Reasons Why Mormons are Going to Hell (Not Christians)?

Mormons are Antichrist and Have No Love

The most important reasons why Mormons are not Christians, thus, they are going to Hell:

1. Mormons hold to that Joseph Smith saw God the Father had a body of flesh and bone. But Jesus said God is spirit and a spirit does not have flesh and bone. "God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth" (John 4.24). "See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself; handle me, and see; for a spirit has not flesh and bones as you see that I have" (Luke 24.39). And God is not a man that he should lie. "God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent" (Numb. 23.19). God says no man can see Him and live. No one has seen God at any time. "But, he said, you cannot see my face; for man shall not see me and live" (Ex. 33.20). "No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us" (1 John 4.12). "No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him" (John 1.18). The physical flesh is not invisible. "Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature" (Col. 1.15). "Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen" (1 Tim. 1.17). "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen" (1 Tim. 6.16). God did not have a father.

2. Mormons teach matter cannot be created nor destroyed; not even God can create matter or destroy it. They say matter is eternal. They say anything that is real is made of matter; anything not real is not made of matter. So they claim spirit must be matter. Sounds like atheism doesn't it? Mormons are supernatural atheists. But God created all things. "And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ" (Eph. 3.9). This heretical teaching about matter goes back to their God whom they claim was flesh and bone.

3. Mormons believe the fall was a good thing; it was a fall upward in eternal progression. Adam had to transgress purposefully and that it was God's original desire. But God is not duplicitous or doubleminded. The fall, rather, was an act of disobedience by the first God-conscious man who was Adam. All the worse things in the world are not part of an eternal progression that had to happen. Satan says the fall is good. Christians say it was bad. Starving children, rape, murder, etc. are not good. We could have lived in the Garden. God could have populated us in the Garden and we could have grown in Him.

4. Mormons claim you were not born into sin because the fall was a good thing.
    So you can work to earn eternal life with these actions: recognize, feel sorrow, confess, ask, restitute, forsake (RFSCARF). Christians say we are saved by grace through faith. Period. "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God" (Eph. 2.8). We are not saved by grace after all that we do as Joseph Smith taught. A person who is not saved can't sense this is true in his being. He erects himself as able to save himself. Salvation is "not of works, lest any man should boast" (Eph. 2.9).

5. Mormons insist because salvation is up to you, you have to do Temple Rites. When Mormons say they​ are saved by grace, we believe Jesus is all we need and Jesus makes it possible are all couched and veiled in a secret language that they do not give the true picture because you cannot live with God unless you have accepted everything they do in their temple. Unless you do that you are going to live in a lesser kingdom where God does not dwell. And that is not Christianity. "And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent" (Matt. 27.51). So you don't have to do all these things Mormons say. The Holy Spirit indwells all believers because the veil is rent.

6. Mormons are antichrist. The cross to Mormons is verboten. It is an offense to Mormons. They claim the Roman Catholic Church made it up. "For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God" (1 Cor. 1.18). It is the cross by which we are saved. Mormons can't understand the cross. They make the very thing by which we are saved to be ugly. It reconciles us to the Father not Gethsemane. The cross is mentioned all throughout the NT and in various other ways in the OT such as the "tree". All the Apostles talked about the cross.

7. Why do Mormons not tell the truth? Because they want that power and they want that money at the top.

8. Doctrine and Covenants 132 says you can become God, you have to have plural wives.
    Jesus never had any wives.

9. Mormons claim they believe in the virgin birth of Mary, but then turn around and say the Holy Spirit did not overshadow Mary. It was not the Holy Ghost by which Mary conceived. It was the Father. In Mormonism the Father had a body of flesh and bone so therefore, they do not believe in the historical virgin birth. They believe in physical procreation between Father and Mary.

When Mormons repent of Mormonism and accept the cross for their salvation, accepting who Jesus truly is (Matt. 10.32,33) and are not ashamed of Him (Mark 8.38), they are born-again and receive eternal life (John 3.7,16; 17.3). They no longer try to become God but reverence Him.

Melchizedek
    Hebrews says we have one high priest​ who goes to the Father, who can intercede for us, offering his blood once and for all on the cross. And it's done! There is no such thing as the Melchizedek Priesthood for today. The Bible says all Christians are a royal priesthood. "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light" (1 Pet. 2.9). Mormons assign themselves to a title that only Jesus has. Mormons are not prophets, nor apostles. Mormons are not the high priest. Jesus is. Mormons exalt themselves above God the Son.

Love
    Love is where Mormons fail the most because if you don't accept even the smallest of their doctrine, you are forbidden from going into their temple and thus, can't go to heaven and don't get to live with God. Mormons have been taught this is the only way. Mormons spin their lives into sheer misery and guilt. What are they going to do because they can't match up to all the demands up on them? They can't stop smoking so they go to Hell. They can't stop drinking coffee so they are banished. If you don't tithe what you are obligated to tithe, you are going to Hell. You have to please the high council of Mormonism. All of this is anti-love. In Mormonism, prisoners in prison can't have the LDS sacrament until 2 years after they get out of prison because they are not worthy. Whereas a Christian can get saved immediately. Christian churches go into prisons and minister to these prisoners. Mormons could care less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhcKLZfxJ0w

Church of
    Sherwood Park
    Blog Entries

Mormons are confused. (1) Some believe that God and intelligences (whatever that is, it's not in the Bible) had a creator and that creator and prior intelligences had predecessor intelligences and creators, so on and so on, for an eternity of the past. Call this supernatural atheism.

(2) Other Morons believe God always existed, but alongside God also always existed this stuff called intelligences from which out of he created spirit babies. The eldest spirit baby gets to be a god of another planet (apparently Jesus was the eldest spirit baby, but not sure how they knew ahead of time he would excel as a man) by virtue of him being the oldest (which seems like demographic warfare and Calvinistic) then his first spirit baby gets to be a god of another planet, so on and so on. And yet Mormons teach that if you excel as a man you can become a God, not just because you are the eldest spirit baby. You get contradictory explanations of how this works. In this 2nd version there was an initial beginning God who brings spirit babies into formation out of pre-existing intelligences which were the pre-existing form of all conscious beings. It is troubling that Mormons pridefully exalt themselves as individually always having existed alongside God. (This is the most popularly held view by Mormons and LDS.)

(3) In the spirit of further confusion, there is a third option some Morons ascribe to. After all there are at least 150 sects of the Mormon cult. This third design is where God always existed, but intelligences did not. God had to create these brand new intelligences, conscious beings, from scratch which he turns into spirit babies. This is even more confusing when you think about who creates the new batch of spirit babies? Is it the initial uncreated Creator? or is that privilege given to the next order of gods that use to be men?

All 3 are wrong of course, since God was alone from everlasting.

Authority God Man Christ Salvation Future Hope
    LDS The Church Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons) has four primary works (the "Standard Works") which are authoritative: The Bible (preferably the KJV), The Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and The Pearl of Great Price. They also use the New Translation of Joseph Smith. Joseph Smith is considered to be the latter-day prophet who has re-established the true church with his teachings. There are many gods and the Trinity is comprised of three separate beings, two with physical bodies and one with a spirit body. The Father is an exalted man who was granted rule over our world. He himself has a father and a mother and also has a wife. He is the creator of all the spirits of those who will eventually be born on earth.

Blog Entries

Joseph Smith Figured Out an Essential Element to Creating a Cult

What is the most powerful way to create a cult? If it doesn't just last a generation, but children are born into it and raised up in it. Hence, Joseph Smith discovered the evil spirit of "Mormo". Also, your main angel is "Moroni" which closely resembles the word "moron." What better way to gain followers by telling them they are morons, yet they still join and remain in the cult anyway. Talk about masochistic!

In Greek mythology, Mormo (Greek: Μορμώ, Μορμών, Mormō) was a spirit who bit bad children, and was said to have been a companion of the goddess Hecate. The name was also used to signify a female vampire-like creature in stories told to Greek children by their nurses to keep them from misbehaving. This reference is primarily found in some of the plays of Aristophanes.[1][2] He is also referenced in The Alexiad, which goes to show that Mormo was still taught to children during Byzantine times. The Mormo would steal children in revenge of Queen Laestrygonian who was deprived by her children.

According to Anton LaVey, in The Satanic Bible, Mormo is the "King of the Ghouls, consort of Hecate". In the film The God Makers, anti-Mormon activist Ed Decker claims that Mormons are followers of Mormo, citing The Satanic Bible as evidence. Opponents of this theory note that The Satanic Bible was published almost 140 years after the Book of Mormon was translated.[3]

Of course, the Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey did not originate Mormo, but only identifies this Greek mythological spirit. Likewise, Joseph Smith did not originate Mormo but certainly follows after this evil spirit utilizing this evil spirit to create his cult of LDS Mormonism.

Blog Entries

No wonder why Mormons are so afraid to be non-Mormons because Hitler and Stalin and Mao don't go to Hell, but apostate Mormons do; that is, Mormons who leave their faith will go to Hell, but they will get to rule in Hell because they made it further along the law of eternal progression. So apostate Mormons get to rule over Satan and demons in Hell. In Mormonism I am not sure if they make a distinction between demons and fallen angels, but I believe they consider them all to be humans nonetheless.

That's funny how Joseph Smith made up the word "Telestial" as it never existed before. He did this by combining the words "Terrestial" and "Celestial" to give "Telestial".

Mormons think God of earth was a redeemed sinner. Before he was a redeemed sinner, he was just intelligences and matter sort of like atheism. Jesus they say is Jehovah and will have to have wives to be a God himself. What is Elohim doing on a planet near Kolob? I thought he was suppose to be the God of earth? If you are not married then you doing get to have a physical body but become an angel. You have to be married to be able to enter the Celestial kingdom.

In Mormonism, the power of God is twofold: priesthood and procreation. Those who go to Hell or the Terrestial or the Telestial kingdoms their bodies are changed so they can no longer have children. Only those in the Celestial kingdom can keep having sex.

Mormonism is the most polytheistic religion in the world. Some Mormon apologists claim there is an infinite number of Mormon gods.

In Mormonism (D&C Section 130 v.22) Elohim hand a physical body as any man. The virgin birth in Mormonism was not virgin because when Mary conceived instead of being a virgin at conception, Mormons teach Mary was only virgin prior to Elohim having physical sex with Mary.

My question would be is Mary one of Elohim's spirit children because then that would be incestuous? Mary would have to be one of Elohim wives he sealed with in the temple when he was a redeemed man.

The first principle teaching of Mormonism is that God was NOT always God from eternity. That's supernatural a theism. Mormons in that one statement have rejected the monotheistic God and more specifically the Triune God of Christianity.

Utah is the only state in United States that has the fiery squad because the atonement by Jesus did not cover several egregious sins, so those must be punished by shedding of blood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvuccG296ZM

Debunking FairMormon Debunking
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	apostatemormon.png 
Views:	525 
Size:	451.7 KB 
ID:	466  

Thread Information