Thread: John Halko (Atheist), Barbara May (Atheist) and Kathryn Iwaasa (Mormon)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

There are Not Enough Planets in the Universe for Mormonism to be True

Let's say there are 200 generations since Adam at 30 years per generation = 6000 years (Adam was born 4004 BC by adding up the ages in the Bible). I think a generation is actually much smaller than that so I am being conservative. The population at the time of Christ and prior was around 100 to 200 million per generation. The population now is 7 billion. What's a good average? Let's say the average generation had a population of only 200 million souls.

Of those 200 million, let's say the percentage that become gods of planets is 1%. 200 million x 1% = 2,000,000 souls who become gods of a planet. And this progression continues on every planet a new God is designated to rule.

2,000,000 ^ 200 generations = the number is so large my calculator only goes to 9.99 to the 99th digit.

There is definitely not that many planets in the universe. There are 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets (10^24).

I contend because Hugh Ross calculated there are at least 800 variables for life to exist on another planet, there is only one habitable planet Earth. But even if there were some other planets where life could exist only a very, very small fraction would be habitable planets.

Mormonism is mathematically impossible. Wow! There is not enough planets for all the Mormon gods. This is the only universe there is.

Now what will really get Mormons is even if only .01% (1 in 10,000 souls) of the population become a god of a planet, it still doesn't work.

200 million x .0001 = 20,000 souls who become god of a planet.

20,000 ^ 200 generations = the number is still so large my calculator only goes to 9.99 to the 99th digit.

Whose works in Mormonism are good enough to consider themselves to be 1 out of every 20,000 people on earth? Since we are still stuck at 9.99 to the 99th digit for required number of planets needed, the percentage is even lower than 1 in 20,000 souls who become gods of planets so there are enough planets to work with.

No wonder why Mormons are stressed out and don't read Christian apologetic material to help Mormons.

http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...2389#post12389

Blog Entries

Natural atheists and supernatural Mormon atheists gang banging me.

My 21 point proof and 35 minute video showing Barbara May lied to protect her hide at my expense to cover up her own negligence, and John Halko supporting this unethical business practice. The foundation of a strong atheist and antichrist dominated environment in Alberta Racquetball has rendered, especially in Edmonton, racquetball almost non-existent and no juniors to speak of. All under the heavy hand of John Halko and Barbara May who have completely failed in their mandate for racquetball in this province.

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/ARA_Barb_May.htm

Blog Entries

Re: Barbara May's Dec. 13, 2015 complaint letter

Before I respond to Barb's false accusation regarding #2, #3a, #3b and #6, I would like to point out clearly that Satan is the great false accuser and if Barbara May was a Christian she would not be doing this. That's a fact! She would be a sister in Christ and we would praise the Lord for what Jesus did on the cross. Therefore, her hostility in her flesh seeks to harm a Christian, because she knows I know she is going to Hell according to the Bible since she is too selfish to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated. We know this. Barb sends her annual complaint against me, this time in response to my video I assume. I covered #3 and #6 in previous comments, but now she adds #2. I don't ask that you ban Barb from Racquetball Canada but prevent letting her evil win out. That is my prayer. I forgive her.

2. Members of Racquetball Canada and participants in Racquetball Canada programs and activities are expected to conduct themselves at all times in a manner consistent with the policies of Racquetball Canada. Conduct that violates these policies may be subject to sanctions.

She is being evil accusing of threatening which I have not threatened anything. She doesn't actually point to any threats specifically, but is very coy and couth. She accused of harassing. I haven't harassed her at all. I never talk to her ever but simply documented her abusive behavior. That's the right thing to do. She accused of degrading, but she is degrading as the video shows by being abusive in lying to protect her hide to cover up her own negligence at my expense and consequently banning me from playing in sanctioned tournaments in Alberta to misdirect away from herself and her misdeeds. Notice she never, not once, addresses this fact about her as the source of when she banned me from playing in sanctioned tournaments in Alberta. What is being circumvented actually exposes the thing she does not want revealed. Barb's looking for vindication of her abusive behavior if I am banned from Racquetball Canada. Dangerous behavior if gone unchecked gives her license for more abusive acts. Evil wins out in that case and God's judgment I am convinced comes upon those who would protect the mistreatment of others.

Instead of Barb allowing me to play sanctioned racquetball tournaments, banning since 2009, she continues to harass by preventing me from playing in sanctioned tournaments in Alberta. This is malicious! My video clearly shows her immoral behavior, what she is trying to cover up, but all she does in response instead of repenting and allowing me to play in sanctioned tournaments in Alberta, is send in vague and coy complaint letters to Racquetball Canada. Think how evil she is for her end game is to try to prevent me from playing not just in Alberta sanctioned tournaments, but Racquetball Canada sanctioned tournaments as well. This is evil. I've played in sanctioned tournaments most of my life but when Barbara May came along all that changed when Barb chose to be unethical towards me. I can only keep pointing to this fact. I don't intend to make someone repent of their misconduct, but I can expose them for their malicious behavior which we should all do when someone is mistreated.

Praise the Lord for this discernment! Amen.

Barbshatred 13Dec15.pdf

"Surely you have things turned around!" (Is. 29.16)

Blog Entries

God is hyper-dimensional.

Blog Entries

Results by Terry Nelson (Terry Nelson is antichrist and an atheist). We know no Christian would treat another Christian this way.

http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...ed-Tournaments

Thread Information