Thread: John Halko (Atheist), Barbara May (Atheist) and Kathryn Iwaasa (Mormon)

Blog Entries

Default John Halko (Atheist), Barbara May (Atheist) and Kathryn Iwaasa (Mormon)

Attached are the two complaints from John Halko and Barbara May/Kathryn Iwaasa.

BarbaraMay_evil1.pdf - Kathryn Iwaasa's complaint

In response to Kathryn Iwaasa's complaint, in my defense I posted once on Coby's Facebook fan page because I didn't have his email. I posted generic apologetic material one day only that exposed Mormonism is a cult. I didn't even know Coby had a fan page before. I just came across it. I was threatened with police action by the person who runs that fan page. So aggressive! Milton asked me not to post again, so I didn't post again on Coby's fan page. However hurt Kathryn is by this, it is better to expose a cult and protect people from it with good information. To remain silent itself would be a sin according to my faith as a Christian. Kathryn is effectively retaliating and trying to censor the Christian faith. She may be hurt and is lashing out because there is lots of good information out there that show Mormonism is a cult. How many websites is she going to complain to that I talk on about why Mormonism is a cult? Life is about dialogue and opening the lines of communication, not trying to ban and censor people you disagree with. That's not God's will.

I posted another apologetic piece in one post only on the Alberta Racquetball Facebook page several days later below a picture of Coby. I thought that was alright as some people might like to know what Coby is involved in. After just one post (my only post) I get a complaint from Kathryn Iwaasa through Milton. Nothing I posted was demeaning as she suggests in her complaint to Racquetball Canada, but simply exposing why Mormonism as a cult. If you love someone you attempt to help them, and others, not to get caught up in that cult. I would ask anyone to do the same for me if I was involved in something that was clearly damaging and unhealthy.

Milton told me I could send him emails in regard to the apologetic work why Christians consider Mormonism is a cult. I have been doing so ever since. I feel Kathryn is being aggressive with me (because I am a Christian and she is in a cult of Christianity, and she is struggling with her beliefs), so quick to attack me with NO REQUEST AT ALL to not post anything about Mormonism on the Alberta Racquetball Facebook page as a condition for her not firing off her complaint to Racquetball Canada. Why would Kathryn complain that I am sending emails if Milton didn't mind me sharing information? Milton never told me to stop emailing him. It was my hope sometimes he would look at this information. As I study I like to post that information under the Polytheism section here (as you can see there are lots of articles),

http://biblocality.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?326-Polytheist though strictly speaking, Mormons are henotheists, not polytheists.

The definition of a cult of Christianity is a system of belief or organization that comes along and changes the original view of God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ) and God the Spirit (the Trinity) and other important doctrines in the Bible. Mormonism by that definition is a cult.

Milton and I were conversing back and forth with many emails about various subjects over the years, but he preferred to refrain from discussing his faith. When I asked him how long Coby has been a Mormon, he said on Sept. 5, "he has always been one." To me this is brainwashing at the most vulnerable age. There was no free choice in the matter which is degrading to a human being who is suppose to have free will. Sept. 5, 2015, 3 months after the Nationals, was when I first heard that Coby was a Mormon and going to be a missionary for 2 years in Japan when Milton told me. That very day I sent Milton some apologetics material why Mormonism is a cult. On Sept. 24, 2015, Milton wrote to me by email, "I don’t object to you sending me literature but then please don’t get offended if I don’t get into it." I would never pick up the bait of Satan (read "The Bait of Satan" by John Bevere). I sent him information regularly. I find this to be a doublestandard that I am permitted to send information to him, and freely discuss on the Internet I presume, but the next thing I know Kathryn Iwaasa is sending a complaint to Racquetball Canada. It's like giving with one hand, taking away with the other. This seems unethical to me. Milton and Kathryn should probably get on the same page and come to one mind on the matter. All Kathryn needed to do was email me to let me know she would not like me to post on the Alberta Racquetball Facebook page anything about Mormonism. I showed her that courtesy already without any threat of a complaint to Racquetball Canada.

I assume this is the post on the Alberta Racquetball Facebook page Kathryn is referring to...

"I am a Christian, born-again January 2001 at the age of 33. My prayer is this video (the best I have seen to help Mormons) will help lead the Iwaasa family out of Mormonism and to repent and rebuke the liar and deceiver Joseph Smith to receive Jesus Christ to be born-again and become a brother and sister in Christ. Amen."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7tyCH3rBtU"

RCCodeofConduct__.pdf - Racquetball Canada Code of Conduct
    RCCofCProtocol__.pdf - Racquetball Canada Investigation Protocol

The complaints by Kathryn Iwaasa are Code of Conduct 3b and 6.

3. All members have a responsibility to maintain and enhance the dignity and self esteem of members and participants of Racquetball Canada by: b. Avoid comments that would publically slander, degrade or threaten another individual(s)

6. Members must refrain from any behaviour that constitutes harassment, where harassment is defined as a comment or conduct, directed towards an individual or group, which is offensive, abusive, racist, sexist, degrading or malicious. (The Harassment policy is contained in the Policy and Procedure manual on the Racquetball Canada website www.racquetball.ca)

My reply to Kathryn's accusation of violating Code of Conduct 3b is that helping someone out of a cult is not slanderous, degrading or threatening. The dignity of Kathryn Iwaasa is enhanced by being drawn to information that can help her leave the cult she is in and find a new life in Christ. Even letting Kathryn know she is going to Hell according to the Scriptures because she worships a false Christ can draw her to the realization and free choice to accept a life that is beautiful in Jesus. Not any Jesus but the Jesus who existed in the Godhead before time and space (alone from everlasting), created her, and gave His life for her to be forgiven. If only she would accept Jesus who He truly is (Matt. 10.32,33) whom the Bible says is co-equal with Father and the Spirit (Phil. 2) -- the 3 Persons of the Godhead. I am with all the churches in Christ that traditional Christianity as expressed in the word of God (the 66 books of the Bible) teach the Father, Son and Spirit are not different beings as Kathryn believes, but are One Being of One Substance in 3 Persons. Praise the Lord!

My reply to Kathryn's accusation of violation Code of Conduct 6 is that I sent an email to Coby's Facebook fan page one time (or one day) then several days later to the Alberta Racquetball Facebook page pointing to what Mormonism really is. By pointing to what Mormonism really is where is the violation in that? If I was in Coby's shoes and someone posted on a Facebook page about why they think my Christian faith is wrong, I certainly would not put in a complaint to Racquetball Canada but defend my faith. Putting in a complaint is a very cruel thing to do especially unfounded. I could never do that (I would just turn the other cheek). Kathryn Iwaasa, and Milton Iwaasa knows me well enough over the years, admitted in her complaint "Troy Brooks may not intend to be malicious; however that is not the issue." Actually that is the issue of Code of Conduct 6. Since that is basis of the complaint for Code of Conduct 6 then her complaint seems to be misplaced. If when I discuss why Mormonism is a cult with others that she claims is affecting her family, trying to force me to stop by attempting to ban me from Racquetball Canada, that is discrimination and censorship. What's next? Are you going to round up Christians? Nor would that ever stop me since the Internet is vast, and we Christians keep popping up everywhere. She allows herself to have such discussions I am sure, but I am not allowed to speak about these things. This is very aggressive behavior! and not Christlike at all. Would Jesus do that? As long as people don't discuss reality then no complaints will be forthcoming. I can't help what other people do that affect Kathryn by what people are talking about and how they see Kathryn in Mormonism. I can only be true to my faith and the apologetic work that Christians do in the defense of our faith. "We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ" (2 Cor. 10.5).

Since we are talking about Code of Conduct 6, Joseph Smith the leader of Mormonism, taught polygamy and racism against black people, stating that the reason black people are black is because of their sin. Mormonism is a racist cult. Joseph Smith was charged with trying to scam people with a seer stone. He did not die as a martyr but died guns ablazing. Teaching polygamy is degrading to women. Joseph Smith married girls 14 years of age, 11 women already married, and even sisters -- a total of 34 women. According to this Kathryn Iwaasa is violating Code of Conduct 6 by supporting such evil behavior which is a doublestandard. Doublestandards are always unethical! The evidence for this are found in Mormon documents in these videos and quotes.

Coby's reputation is only preserved if nobody knows anything about Mormonism? That seems like an absurd statement. Coby's reputation is already damaged because he was born into a cult and remained in that cult when he had the free will to rebuke it in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit if he had given his life to Christ. Trying to silence Christian apologists is an unethical way to go about handling things and damages Kathryn's own reputation.

John_Halko_evil1.pdf - John Halko's complaint

This is a summary of the abuses of John Halko and Barbara May,

http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...and-Barbar-May

John Halko point's to a post Nov. 19, 2015 on Biblocality Forums in his complaint. The only post on Nov. 19, 2015 was this post,

http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread.php?5989-The-Obesity-of-John-Halko-and-Barbara-May-Turn-People-Off-of-Racquetball

Surely I have a right to defend myself in response to the unethical behavior of John Halko. That's what I am doing. I have no ill will upon John Halko, but simply direct people to the truth as I perceive it to be which I try to back up with the word of God. I know why John Halko is so hostile banning me from Alberta Racquetball since 2009. What John Halko is effectively trying to do in sending in his annual complaint to Racquetball Canada--attempting to shed me in a bad light--is exert his hostility not so much against me but against Christ for he knows that I know he is going to Hell according to the Bible. That is for sure! The Bible says, "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake" (Matt. 10.22). Jesus said as He was treated so will those in Him be treated. Jesus said don't think only He is to die on the cross, but those in Him will too. How true this is as all of the first 12 Apostles were martyred. What follows is the persecution by Halko by banning a Christian for life from Alberta Racquetball. That's funny!

Just as John Halko states in his complaint about someone asking him why I am posting about John Halko, I have people come up to me and ask me why I am banned from Alberta Racquetball? I tell them why in person and on the Internet what is behind it. They say this is very unjust and not even a banning issue! I agree. Why I am blamed for this? I am simply telling the truth. My posts wouldn't exist if I wasn't unjustly banned, so I try to expose the type of person who would do something like this.
    "Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them" (Eph. 5.11). In 2009 all the board members of the ARA were technically antichrist. They were not Christians and did not receive the gospel well that I gave them. The same remains true today. Are the down trodden not allowed to have a voice? Or are only those in the high tower free of wrong doing? It is quite evil what John Halko is doing as it all started when I exposed Barbara May publically for lying to protect her hide at my expense to cover up her own negligence. She and John banned me for this. This is extremely unethical and an abuse of power! John Halko supports this unethical behavior. He has never repented. I have documented it here in a 21 point proof (It's one of my finer works)...

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/ARA_Barb_May.htm

I fail to see how John Halko is adhering to any item in Code of Conduct 3a,b,c or 6.

3a. Demonstrating respect to individuals regardless of gender, ethnic or racial origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, political belief, disability or economic status.

{John Halko's and Barb May's obesity problem is a sin and not a disability. It is the sin of gluttony. By pointing out they are controlled by their flesh is not an insult or disrespectful but a proper diagnosis, and they need help. I believe their immorality as atheists is intricately connected to their inability to battle their weight problem because they don't have the power of the Holy Spirit in their lives to overcome since they are not Christians. As they try to squash one sin here, another pops up elsewhere, and so continues the vicious cycle because they are too engrossed in their sin nature and self to allow themselves to die on the cross with Christ}

b. Avoid comments that would publically slander, degrade or threaten another individual(s). This will include those comments that are available in a public electronic format.

c. Consistently demonstrating the spirit of sportsmanship, sports leadership and ethical conduct and practices.

6. Members must refrain from any behaviour that constitutes harassment, where harassment is defined as a comment or conduct, directed towards an individual or group, which is offensive, abusive, racist, sexist, degrading or malicious. (The Harassment policy is contained in the Policy and Procedure manual on the Racquetball Canada website www.racquetball.ca)

John doesn't detail any slander in his complaint. I certainly exposed his unethical behavior consistent with his atheism which is technically not a religion. John never mentioned his religion, but according to his religion he thinks it alright to be disrespectful by banning a Christian from Alberta Racquetball for our faith. Sounds like a doublestandard to me. This is discrimination against Christians not just me but is an affront to all Christians. We always have to be on guard against John because he is this immoral. I show why and how John Halko is being unethical and degrading; but all John does is accuse with these same words and not back it up with evidence. That's coy. Banning someone from racquetball based on their faith is quite slanderous. By claiming his religion is not being respected is just an obfuscation and attempt at diversion, because he makes no mention of his religion and knows he is discriminating against the Christian religion so he is trying to protect his hide from possible civil charges by claiming the same thing is happening to him. That's pathetic!

How is John Halko being respectful by banning a Christian under false pretenses from playing in Alberta sanctioned tournaments since 2009? It is my belief by the Holy Spirit that the longer Halko persists in this abusive behavior, the more people see he is up to no good!

John Halko is also mistaken when he said in his complaint that I believed he was the president of the ARA when I was banned. I never believed that. I am the one who wrote this page back in 2009 which places John Halko as the director in 2009. When I refer to him as president, obviously, it is subsequently. John Halko is the one who maintains banning me from the ARA not James Brayley or Gerry Slamko so I don't write about them to the extent I write about Halko or May.

What I take away from all of this is really just one thing: the unregenerated man will rationalize his flesh for eternity, never repent, and never give his life to Christ. It's sad really. But the Bible says we whom are God's elect will one day no longer shed a tear for the unsaved and they will be forgotten in Hell. It would be unloving of God to allow the unsaved such as Halko, May, Milton and Kathryn to be in the presence of God's glory and with God's people where there is no sin or selfishness. What else can one say about that? That's pretty final.

p.s. I love Google searches

Blog Entries

The Duplicity of Atheists

I'll just say this one last thing. Isn't it amazing the duplicity? A few months ago after playing racquetball at the Millwoods Rec Center drop-in we went for drinks and Richard said he saw Manny Gregorio and John Halko playing a match in a tournament at Body Quest in Edmonton many years ago. The referee he said was wearing a tuxedo so it's not something he would forget easily. Manny was making fun of Halko on the court, and Halko proceeded to punch Manny in the gut 3 times. And yet I am banned from the ARA all these years for simply defending the truth by exposing Barbara May for lying to protect her hide at my expense to try to cover up her own negligence. That is just so unethical to me!

Halko her sidekick supports her behavior and banned me. It's more than anything his hostility to Christ because he didn't receive the gospel of salvation well from me, nor did Barb. That I mention the obesity of Halko and May is only to characterize the consistency of their sinful behavior and how they are controlled by their flesh. As for Kathryn attach the word Scientology or Mormonism or The Local Church cult to her, they are all the same. They are all nice as long as you don't expose their cults for what they are. Then they get aggressive! i.e. complaints to Racquetball Canada with the end game to ban the person. I would not feel good about myself and my conscience would not be clear if I did that to someone, yet they have no problem throwing someone under the bus. But those that do leave their cults or atheistic tendencies and repent, it's wonderful to hear their deliverance. It makes it all worth it.

Mormons are Just Atheists in Sheep's Clothing

This is interesting to me. These two complaints are sent in by two Atheists and a Mormon. I've always called Mormons "supernatural atheists" because they claim there is an infinite regress of gods creating gods as well as an infinite regress of material and intelligences (their terms). How is that really so different than atheism which believes in an infinite regress of cause and effects of nature? The whole problem with that theory is if there was an infinite regress of cause and effects, you would have had an eternity to come into being before now, so you should have already happened. This renders Mormonism and Atheism false.

As a Christian, I am being attacked by naturalistic atheists and supernatural atheists. There are 3 main views of supernatural Mormon atheists (http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...-s-Sovereignty):

1) Intelligence is the material from which all persons but God the Father are made.
    2) Intelligence is the material from which all persons, including God are made.
    3) Each person, including God, exists eternally as an individual entity (the dominant view today).

"I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High" (Is. 14.14) when you claim you always existed or will be a God.

Of course, all 3 are wrong since the Bible says God is alone from everlasting (before time and space); there are no gods before God, none beside Him, and none after Him. So that means no materials and intelligences either. Mormons are often not even clear what these materials and intelligences are. There is nothing in the Bible about it. It's just made up.

"For by him [Jesus] were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him" (Col. 1.16).

"Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me" (Isaiah 43.10).

Blog Entries

There are Not Enough Planets in the Universe for Mormonism to be True

Let's say there are 200 generations since Adam at 30 years per generation = 6000 years (Adam was born 4004 BC by adding up the ages in the Bible). I think a generation is actually much smaller than that so I am being conservative. The population at the time of Christ and prior was around 100 to 200 million per generation. The population now is 7 billion. What's a good average? Let's say the average generation had a population of only 200 million souls.

Of those 200 million, let's say the percentage that become gods of planets is 1%. 200 million x 1% = 2,000,000 souls who become gods of a planet. And this progression continues on every planet a new God is designated to rule.

2,000,000 ^ 200 generations = the number is so large my calculator only goes to 9.99 to the 99th digit.

There is definitely not that many planets in the universe. There are 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets (10^24).

I contend because Hugh Ross calculated there are at least 800 variables for life to exist on another planet, there is only one habitable planet Earth. But even if there were some other planets where life could exist only a very, very small fraction would be habitable planets.

Mormonism is mathematically impossible. Wow! There is not enough planets for all the Mormon gods. This is the only universe there is.

Now what will really get Mormons is even if only .01% (1 in 10,000 souls) of the population become a god of a planet, it still doesn't work.

200 million x .0001 = 20,000 souls who become god of a planet.

20,000 ^ 200 generations = the number is still so large my calculator only goes to 9.99 to the 99th digit.

Whose works in Mormonism are good enough to consider themselves to be 1 out of every 20,000 people on earth? Since we are still stuck at 9.99 to the 99th digit for required number of planets needed, the percentage is even lower than 1 in 20,000 souls who become gods of planets so there are enough planets to work with.

No wonder why Mormons are stressed out and don't read Christian apologetic material to help Mormons.

http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...2389#post12389

Blog Entries

Natural atheists and supernatural Mormon atheists gang banging me.

My 21 point proof and 35 minute video showing Barbara May lied to protect her hide at my expense to cover up her own negligence, and John Halko supporting this unethical business practice. The foundation of a strong atheist and antichrist dominated environment in Alberta Racquetball has rendered, especially in Edmonton, racquetball almost non-existent and no juniors to speak of. All under the heavy hand of John Halko and Barbara May who have completely failed in their mandate for racquetball in this province.

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/ARA_Barb_May.htm

Blog Entries

Re: Barbara May's Dec. 13, 2015 complaint letter

Before I respond to Barb's false accusation regarding #2, #3a, #3b and #6, I would like to point out clearly that Satan is the great false accuser and if Barbara May was a Christian she would not be doing this. That's a fact! She would be a sister in Christ and we would praise the Lord for what Jesus did on the cross. Therefore, her hostility in her flesh seeks to harm a Christian, because she knows I know she is going to Hell according to the Bible since she is too selfish to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated. We know this. Barb sends her annual complaint against me, this time in response to my video I assume. I covered #3 and #6 in previous comments, but now she adds #2. I don't ask that you ban Barb from Racquetball Canada but prevent letting her evil win out. That is my prayer. I forgive her.

2. Members of Racquetball Canada and participants in Racquetball Canada programs and activities are expected to conduct themselves at all times in a manner consistent with the policies of Racquetball Canada. Conduct that violates these policies may be subject to sanctions.

She is being evil accusing of threatening which I have not threatened anything. She doesn't actually point to any threats specifically, but is very coy and couth. She accused of harassing. I haven't harassed her at all. I never talk to her ever but simply documented her abusive behavior. That's the right thing to do. She accused of degrading, but she is degrading as the video shows by being abusive in lying to protect her hide to cover up her own negligence at my expense and consequently banning me from playing in sanctioned tournaments in Alberta to misdirect away from herself and her misdeeds. Notice she never, not once, addresses this fact about her as the source of when she banned me from playing in sanctioned tournaments in Alberta. What is being circumvented actually exposes the thing she does not want revealed. Barb's looking for vindication of her abusive behavior if I am banned from Racquetball Canada. Dangerous behavior if gone unchecked gives her license for more abusive acts. Evil wins out in that case and God's judgment I am convinced comes upon those who would protect the mistreatment of others.

Instead of Barb allowing me to play sanctioned racquetball tournaments, banning since 2009, she continues to harass by preventing me from playing in sanctioned tournaments in Alberta. This is malicious! My video clearly shows her immoral behavior, what she is trying to cover up, but all she does in response instead of repenting and allowing me to play in sanctioned tournaments in Alberta, is send in vague and coy complaint letters to Racquetball Canada. Think how evil she is for her end game is to try to prevent me from playing not just in Alberta sanctioned tournaments, but Racquetball Canada sanctioned tournaments as well. This is evil. I've played in sanctioned tournaments most of my life but when Barbara May came along all that changed when Barb chose to be unethical towards me. I can only keep pointing to this fact. I don't intend to make someone repent of their misconduct, but I can expose them for their malicious behavior which we should all do when someone is mistreated.

Praise the Lord for this discernment! Amen.

Barbshatred 13Dec15.pdf

"Surely you have things turned around!" (Is. 29.16)

Blog Entries

God is hyper-dimensional.

Blog Entries

Results by Terry Nelson (Terry Nelson is antichrist and an atheist). We know no Christian would treat another Christian this way.

http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...ed-Tournaments

Thread Information