Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Mormon Iwaasa Family is Entrenched in This Cult of Mormonism

Blog Entries

Default The Mormon Iwaasa Family is Entrenched in This Cult of Mormonism

I emailed this to 70 people related to racquetball in Alberta (below is the reply from Milton Iwaasa, Coby's father and my response to Milton). Coby Iwaasa is the 2015 Canadian Racquetball Champion at racquetball. He quite playing because he had to go on a 2 year missionary tour to Japan for Mormonism. It's unclear if he will return to the sport.

This is the best video I have ever seen on Mormonism (I have seen dozens and dozens), and since people are wondering what is going on with Coby Iwaasa, I think we can cover everyone and all faiths in one email.

This video reveals all. BUT don't be embarrassed only if you are a Mormon; be embarrassed if you are an atheist, agnostic, deist, universalist, Hindu, JW, 7th Day Adventist, Roman Catholic (great harlot in Rev. 17 and 14.8), Calvinist, Modalist [Unitarian, Oneness Pentecostal], non-Trinitarian, polytheist, Buddhist, Muslim, etc., etc., etc. The only true faith is in Jesus Christ, the 2nd Person of the Trinity (John 1.1ff), Creator of the universe, in the Godhead alone from everlasting, co-equal with the Father and the Spirit, One Being of one substance in 3 Persons. Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the world, resurrected the 3rd day, seen by the Apostles over 40 days in various group settings (people don't willingly die for what they know is a lie and group hallucinations are impossible). Jesus will return ON EARTH to reign over the nations for 1000 years with His overcomers (Jude 14,15; Rev. 2.26,27; 20.4-6), and whosoever believes in Him shall not perish (shall not go to Hell), but receives everlasting life (John 3.16; 17.3) even now. There be many false Christs, so only those who confess who Jesus truly is, Jesus will confess before the Father in heaven (Matt. 10.32,33), and Jesus said if you are embarrassed of Him, He will be embarrassed of you (Mark 8.38). Praise the Lord for this discernment! Amen.

The choice is yours. I hope and pray you make the right one, because you don't get another opportunity and won't change your mind after you go to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Iwaasa
    Hi Troy,
    Out of respect for my wife and family (Coby), I must ask you to stop posting any comments about the Mormons and the LDS church we belong to. I understand that your intent is not to hurt us but to save us from our choices that we have made regarding our faith and religion. I respect your belief even though I disagree with it - please respect ours.

My wife was angered by the postings you have made on Coby’s Facebook fan page and now your recent posting on the ARA Facebook page. She is submitting a complaint to RBC so that this will stop.

I would like to keep racquetball separate from my religion. I appreciate your analytical skills and racquetball skills as you have great insight into this sport.
    Tell your wife I forgive her. I sincerely do.

Let me know why you don't accept what that video says because you said you disagree? Why do you disagree? Do you know why? But first you would have to watch it. If your faith is strong then you should have no problem checking it out and revealing the error of it. It goes to the center of everything. Don't let the Mormon organization control you and make you afraid of checking things out. That is not love.

I pray that you and your wife watch this video. Just this one video. In Christianity we don't separate anything we do from faith in Christ except to some extent church and state for good reason.

I understand you have like a father or grandfather and other relatives involved in Mormonism so you are quite entrenched. But the Apostles went to their deaths as martyrs not appeasing family members and such. They stood firm in the gospel, were mocked, action was taken against them, and eventually killed for it. It's the same spirit here. Unless I don't talk about it, action is taken against me. That's censorship and discrimination. What love is that? All I am doing is discussing what is and what is not the truth! openly and freely.

If you discussed my faith publically, I would rejoice in that as a testimony to the Lord. I wouldn't be embarrassed. I wouldn't take action against you. I would engage you to discuss it and come to the truth together.

"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world" (1 John 4.1).

"We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ" (2 Cor. 10.5).

"Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage–with great patience and careful instruction" (2 Tim. 4.2).

"He must be devoted to the trustworthy message we teach. Then he can use these accurate teachings to encourage people and correct those who oppose the word" (Tit. 1.9).

"Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them" (Eph. 5.11).

"Who will rise up for me against the wicked? Who will take a stand for me against evildoers?" (Ps. 94.16). I will stand against the wicked. Even if I have to preach 40 years like Jeremiah and nobody listened.

"They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law"​ (Luke 12.53)​. Why is this so? Because some believe in Christ who He truly is and others do not. Some change who Jesus is and others do not. This is the truth.

Milton,

Don't hate me. I didn't merely point you out only, but all those false faiths. Somebody has to stand up for the truth. That is my ministry to be direct with people and not dance around the truth.
    If I don't do this then I am not exposing anything.

You mentioned "respect". I don't respect you, but I am respectful. I can't respect the Devil or people who murder and rape, so how could I respect you a Mormon? Satan the Devil is the head of Mormonism. Moroni ultimately is an evil spirit in Joseph Smith.

There is a difference. How could I ever respect the choice of a Mormon which sends him to Hell and leads people astray? I could never do that. In being "respectful," I don't take action against you. You are being disrespectful along with your wife in sending a complaint to Racquetball Canada. I would not do that if you emailed others about me. You use the term respect but you are not respectful.

You're not treating others as you would like to be treated which is a doublestandard.

I posted one time on the Alberta Racquetball page the link to this video and you are already taking aggressive action against me? After one post. It's not like I posted it again and again, day after day, and of course, your Facebook page can easily block people. You are sending a complaint to Racquetball Canada after one post? How rude!!! And not very graceful. I only posted once on Coby's fan page because I didn't have his email to send him this awesome video nor would you give it to me. After you asked that I not do so again I didn't post again. So why so aggressive?

Don't try to hurt people who expose your cult by sending complaints to Racquetball Canada which is not even their jurisdiction. You're definitely trying to be hurtful, because you are hurt by what the evidence exposes about your cult and that I talk about it with others about you. Anyone who is in the process of leaving a cult will naturally always suffer great pains to come back to reality as the just response to being deluded for so long, but when they come out the other side they will be blessed for their repentance does not go unnoticed by God and possibly you may even come to Christ. You have been delusional for decades. It's always better to leave a cult than stay in it. All lies eventually break down and cause you great harm even though temporarily you may think it can be avoided by remaining in that cult.

A Christian would not behave the way you and Kathryn are behaving. The Lord has drawn the distinction here of the conduct of a Christian compared to the conduct of a Mormon. Praise the Lord for knowing the difference.

Blog Entries

The End Game of Mormonism is War/Genocide Against Darker Skinned People
    and Lots and Lots of Sex with Many Wives as You Rule a Planet in a Galaxy Far Far Away
    (So Nobody Can Check Up on Your Claim if It is True or Not)

A cult of Christianity is where they change the original faith established by the original Apostles and then claim another gospel centuries later usually.

Mormonism teaches that you will go to Hell if you are not a Mormon (see the video). All Christians reject Mormonism. According to Mormonism, therefore, they teach Christians will go to Hell. On whose authority? A man Joseph Smith who was clearly a con artist, a charlatan, a liar and a deceiver. Satan is the father of lies and author of confusion. The word of God is clear Joseph Smith will be resurrected for Hell. Joseph Smith wanted to be eternally separated from God and so he shall be as well as all Mormons whom he brings to Hell with him. I am sad for Milton and his family. What they believe is so evil! They are under some generational curse to be so deceived.

http://www.foundationsforfreedom.net...Mormonism.html

"We all need to be a lot more aware on how dangerous the Mormon teachings are. We are surprised in one sense that anyone would even believe in these doctrines. Although we have not gone into the weaknesses of the founder Joseph Smith's life, let it be said that he was charged by the law on speculation. His teachings are totally opposed to the Christian scriptures and that anyone who affirms Christ Jesus must deny Mormonism in its entirety. When Mormonism's mask is stripped away, we see something more akin to the eastern religions. This material is heavily documented and encourages you to explore further as necessary."

Mormonism resembles atheism so I call it "supernatural atheism." Their pre-human form came about allegedly from pre-existing material (the atheism aspect of Mormonism) alongside God which he used to produce intelligences when their God had literally physical sex a billion times over which God then turned into humans. Whereas the Bible says we were created by God who was alone from everlasting and by nothing else.

It's a survival of the fittest mentality. Natural selection atheism includes Hitler who killed 30 million, Stalin who killed 40 million and Mao who killed 60 million.

War, I believe, is at the center of Mormon thought in which Mormons believe, though they can't remember it happening, as spirit children they fought a war in heaven. The white pre-existing people fought valiantly in their war in heaven. Mormons consider angels just the pre-form of humans so there is no distinction between angels and humans. Whereas the Bible says angels are not humans, and angels will relinquish their role above humans in eternity future.

War is how they became worthy to receive physical bodies as humans. Can you see how scary this is? The Bible says as it is in heaven so it is on earth. That being the case Mormons will inevitably seek to supplant people by war if they gain power (not so dissimilar to Muslims and having many women too, treating women like cattle). That's genocide. This will take place long into the future if given a chance. Perhaps Jesus will return before then to not let things get worse with their supernatural kicker for World War III.

Picture it. Let's say in the next 100 years a Mormon leader becomes the president of United States. United States is like the falling Roman Empire. But for America to maintain its power with the largest military in the world, it invades the middle east for its oil. The global population becomes unsustainable so the Mormon leadership concocts a Hitler-like plan to kill dark skinned people, including middle eastern people, because Mormons teach their darker skin is because of their sin. This is what Mormons have always believed and still believe to this day. If they repented of their sins their skin would turn white, yet it never does, so that must mean they still refuse to repent. That brings in the need for genocide.

"Those who were least valiant in preexistence are known in mortality as Negroes. They came to earth through lineage of Cain, with black skins."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_...ormon_doctrine

Mormons have an uncanny ability to either shut their minds down to any critique or to rationalize any false teaching. Above all else the heart is deceitful. The conscience of Mormons disgusts me!

Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints position

In 2005, the Intelligence Report published the following statements made by Warren Jeffs, President of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints:

• "The black race is the people through which the devil has always been able to bring evil unto the earth."
    • "[Cain was] cursed with a black skin and he is the father of the Negro people. He has great power, can appear and disappear. He is used by the devil, as a mortal man, to do great evils."
    • "Today you can see a black man with a white woman, et cetera. A great evil has happened on this land because the devil knows that if all the people have Negro blood, there will be nobody worthy to have the priesthood."
    • "If you marry a person who has connections with a Negro, you would become cursed."[57]

Scientists has proven that most people are descendants of not just white people, but black people as well, so that would mean nobody was qualified to hold their priesthood ever as there is some black in all of us! This just shows how ridiculous their claims get as they try to make sense of other absurdities. Like I said, Mormons have a moronical ability to rationalize their flesh. It shows they are in their flesh, in their head, dishonest with themselves, living out of their soul and not walking by their intuitive spirit and conscience. Respect is deserved. I have no respect for a Mormon. They are terrible people!

Genetic markers have also proven there was no Israelite blood in Indians before Columbus. There is not a single archaeological find in the Americas to support Joseph Smith's fictitious history, animals and objects that could not have existed in the Americas, and great wars between the dark skinned and white skinned people that killed a million white people. He was a story teller is all. No Egyptian scholar would agree with Joseph Smith's claim in his book of Abraham in which he came upon a picture of an Egyptian burial that he said was really a human sacrifice. The stupidity goes on and on and on and on.

Think of the audacity a person must have to lie so prolifically and acquire 34 wives. Such a person would be capable of any evil act. That's why the only people that could buy into this nonsense are those possessed by the evil spirit of moronicalism, Moroni who is atop of their temples in the form of a statue. You could spend your life dissecting the insanity of LDS and Mormonism, and many people have, especially ex-Mormons who have now become Christians.

Many Mormons believe it was ok for Joseph Smith to have 34 wives, 11 already who were married, 14 year old girls, and even sisters. There was lots of in-fighting in an unholy alliance. They also believe there will be polygamy in heaven. As it is on heaven so it is on earth. After all you need lots of women to pump out billions and billions of your spirit children when you become a God of another planet. It's unclear in Mormonism if there is going to be another Jesus (Milton Iwaasa) of another planet who will pay the penalty for sins before he becomes God of another planet. And another war may take place in heaven to determine who is valiant to receive human bodies (not black bodies) sort of like reincarnation. This cycle apparently goes on and on.

Mormons believe in salvation by works, but the Bible says salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast. Milton Iwaasa boasts because he does not accept faith alone to receive regeneration of his spirit, the quickening of his spirit, and to receive eternal life for the Holy Spirit indwell. In Mormonism God is not Father, Son, Spirit, but 3 different beings. I have even heard Mormons say God is 3 beings. Mormons change the meaning of all the terms in the Bible. They are a corrupt cult!

Speaking of planets, Hugh Ross, a scientist, has come up with over 800 variables for life to exist on another planet. There are not enough planets in the entire universe for life to exist on another planet to meet all those variables multiplied together. It's like Mormons are saying the earth is flat when it is spherical: they are saying the universe is populated with life when latest scientific belief is it is not. Joseph Smith even said there were people on the moon who lived to be 1000 years old. He even said people lived on the sun. Coocoo!

To realize earth is the only habitable planet makes you appreciate how precious life is here. It took 13.8 billion years to produce the full period table of elements. There is no planet Kolob from which the God of this planet came from. By the way the Bible says the god of this planet is Satan until Jesus returns when He will throw Satan (who is not a brother of Jesus) into the pit for 1000 years. Mormons think Satan is just another human being. Mormons claim Satan was mad because he didn't get to atone for the sins of the world as that role was given to Jesus they claim was a created being and did not create the entire universe even though John 1 says Jesus created everything. There is really not much the book of Mormon, Smith's New Translation, D&C and PGP agree with the Bible.

Fortunately, only 1-2% of the population in United States are Mormons which is the highest percentage in the world. Thanks to YouTube many people are leaving this cult.

Blog Entries

The Aggressive Behavior of the Iwaasa Family

Once the Iwaasa family started to take action unjustly against me by aggressively putting in a complaint to Racquetball Canada, it is fair game that I am free to expose them on the Internet publically anywhere for their evil behavior. My prayer is though they harden their hearts like the Pharaoh even after plague upon plague will come against them and they may never repent and rebuke this cult, it at least prevents people from ever entering this cult if they read what I has been said, check out the links, and may even draw away unsuspectingly Mormons from a life of fantasy. Any lie eventually breaks down and does harm to your soul. I wonder if in Hell there is a whole section just for Mormons who want to delusionally believe they are going to be gods of planets. Pride, self-exaltation, self-centeredness and arrogance have gone to the extreme by way of Mormonism. It is the aim of Mormonism to feed the flesh: these organs and feelings. Whereas Christians would feel embarrassed, ugly and disgusted with ourselves if we held such beliefs. You can see two completely opposite consciences at work here. The spirit of Mormonism is diabolically opposite to that of a born-again believer.

Christians have died to the flesh so Satan can't work through the flesh in believers. He can't work through that which is dead. Our old man has died on the cross with Christ. Mormons are unwilling to die on the cross with Christ so they try to manipulate Christianity for their cult.

Praise the Lord for this discernment! Thank you Jesus.

Blog Entries

Milton,

I knew you guys would drop your guard and be aggressive with me eventually even though I didn't do anything wrong. I have never seen anyone unwilling to restrain their flesh who was in a cult. It can only hold out for so long especially as they are challenged. They always eventually blow their fuse. A sin covered up here pops up elsewhere because the flesh never died on the cross with Christ. There is no way to refine the flesh with works. It's only verdict is death.

I have one curious question which I know you are not going to answer, but I want to put it out there anyway (if only to get you to think)? Do you think you will be the next Jesus on another planet who atones for sins and demands salvation by works to be saved before you become a God of another planet? Or do you go straight to being a God with lots of wives like Muslims and pump out billions of spirit children for your new planet? And does there need to be another war in heaven in which the valiant ones are the non-black people who become the preeminent humans? That is crazy stuff!

If I am incorrect on any of the details it is only because you are coy and because Muslims themselves change their views. For example, some Mormons believe God and pre-existing material always existed and that God used the latter to make intelligences or pre-human forms. Others believe God always existed but he created the material and intelligences that did not always exist (almost no Mormon accepts this view because it is too close to Christianity). Yet a third group in Mormons teach God had a creator and the pre-existing material and intelligences had a cause for them as well in an infinite regress (very much like atheism but 'supernatural atheism').

From a plain reading of the Scriptures, we can see how Mormons/LDS eternally separate themselves from God:

1) Where in Church history in a creed have Christians agreed with your polytheism or henotheism and renounced the monotheism of ancient Israel and the Church found in the 66 books of the Bible, the inerrant word of God? Aren't you being like Satan who said, "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High" (Is. 14.14) when you claim you always existed or will be a God? Don't Mormons/LDS say there were gods before God and after God? But the Bible says, "Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me" (Isaiah 43.10).

2) Those who believed in Christ "shall never perish" (John 10.28); but Mormons/LDS say many believers will perish.

3) "All things were made by him [Jesus]; and without him was not any thing made that was made" (John 1.3). But Mormons/LDS say Jesus didn't create everything.

4) Mormons/LDS don't believe in God of the Bible "who alone" (1 Tim. 6.16) was "from everlasting" (Neh. 9.5).

5) We are "justified by faith in Christ, and not by works: for by works shall no flesh be justified" (Gal. 2.16). But Mormons believe they are justified by works for initial salvation or in the strength of their own power, not God's power, to keep themselves in their false salvation. Man doesn't even have the ability to keep on believing, so to be saved you will have to give your life to and receive the God who keeps and not one who gives you a selfish "out-clause" that renders you without confidence and full of doubt.

6) Not once in the NT do we find Jesus called the Father, yet the book of Mormon says Jesus is the Father. Mormons are confused and hostile to God of the Bible. For them the Bible is true only in as much as it was translated by Joseph Smith.

Blog Entries

Obfuscation, Dishonesty and Straight Out Lies

I want to show next how the Mormon system and their leaders try to cover up all their immoral acts. This video shows how they do that. It's comical. This is better than watching stand up comedians. A sociopath has no conscience. Isn't plural marriage really just a voracious sexual appetite gone awry? They will rationalize anything and are not beneath any tactic to cover things up or gloss things over. Scientology is famous for that. This is not an abundant life but a pathetic one. How about getting saved, not by works, to receive a conscience in Christ strengthened by the word of God (the 66 books of the Bible) and by listening to that still small voice in your inner spirit indwelt and moved by the Holy Spirit!

What can really be discerned from all this is the organ of conscience. What you have are two different levels of conscience. You have the immoral conscience of Mormons who perform these tactics in this video, and you have the conscience of a Christian. They are so different. The latter is beautiful. The Mormon conscience is ugly. But they have no sense of their ugly conscience because their spirit remains dead to God. The cleansed conscience in Christians can easily see the immorality of the Mormon conscience, but the Mormon conscience is blind to the conscience of a Christian (a new creation of God) even as Christians try to explain what the Mormon is doing wrong. All the various unseen methods intricately put in place to control the Mormon are what smother the spirit of a Mormon to see clearly. He needs to be set free from this cult.

Probably even more important is the constant reminder and threat of excommunication. This is how they are controlled. Not a day goes by without fear of excommunication for fear they will be found out. What a way to live! They would be an embarrassment to all their friends and family who are in the system. The solution, therefore, is to shut their minds down to anything that appears adverse. Just put it on the back burner of your mind and maybe look at it again in a few decades. The problem is in the interim you have made many decisions in your life based on false premises. It can be quite frustrating and devastating the dillusionment your life's decisions have been built on a lie. You wished you had looked at this information earlier because now you are a mess in your old age.

The only thing I disagree with in this video is the ex-Mormon apologist at the end advised the need for the Mormon Church to be transformed. But I say you can't transform something that will for eternity reject the Triune God for 3 separate beings instead and believing humans always existed in a pre-existing form alongside God. The only solution for Mormonism is for Jesus to return to destroy it by His power on earth during the millennial kingdom. Just like we can't reform our own flesh and its only verdict is death on the cross with Christ so the Mormon system must die completely too. Let us pray for the soon return of the Lord. Amen.

Since God did not produce Mormonism it was either Satan or Joseph Smith or both conspiring together evilly.

Blog Entries

The entire Iwaasa family is accursed. The lying angel of Moroni gave another gospel to Joseph Smith (actually Smith just made it up) in his "Another Testament of Jesus Christ" which is really another Jesus Christ altogether. Notice they struggled for a title for this other gospel or other testament, because the "New Testament" was already taken and was already sufficient. No need for another testament.

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed" (Gal. 1.8). What is this other gospel? It is that salvation is no longer by faith alone, but by works, and that Jesus is not the uncreated Creator in the Triune Godhead who created all things, but entirely a different being than the Father and Spirit in which God use to be a man, as once God was man is now they say. Whereas the Bible says God was never a man, but always spirit, and you can never see spirit.

For man to appreciate obedience unto God, God manifested Himself as Father, Son and Spirit, whereby the Son showed perfect obedience unto the Father and gives us the Holy Spirit if we are born-again to indwell our spirit. But before time and space, there was not Father, Son and Spirit just the 3 Persons in the Godhead which shows God's tri-personal being having fellowship in the Godhead. So this prevents all these Satanic man becoming god teachings--henotheism and polytheism--and the fantasy life of pumping out spirit children on another planet.

"Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble" (James 2.19). Even Satan knows Jesus is God but that doesn't make him saved.

Watchman Nee wrote in The Spiritual Man (CFP white cover only),

Spiritual work aims to give life to man’s spirit or to build up the life in the spirit. Our labor will be nil in worth or effectiveness if it is not directed towards the spirit lying in the very depths of man. What a sinner needs is life, not some sublime thought. A believer needs whatever can nourish his spiritual life, not mere Bible knowledge. If all we communicate are excellent sermonic divisions, wonderful parables, transcendent abstractions, clever words, or logical arguments, we are but supplying additional thoughts to people’s minds, arousing their emotions once again, or activating their will to make one more decision. With a moribund spirit do they come and with just as moribund a spirit do they depart despite our heavy labors on their behalf. A sinner needs to have his spirit resurrected, not to be able to argue better, shed profuse tears, or make a firmer resolve. Likewise a believer does not require outward edification, since his real lack is inward life more abundant—how he can grow spiritually.

Should we focus our attention on the outward man and neglect the inward man, our work will be utterly vain and superficial. Such work equals no work at all, and perhaps it is even worse than no work, for a lot of precious time is undeniably wasted! Man can be moved to tears, can confess his sins, can consider redemption reasonable, can profess his interest in religion, can sign a decision card, can read the Bible and pray, can even testify with joy; but still his spirit has not received God’s life and therefore remains as dead as before. Why? Because man’s soul is capable of performing all these things. To be sure, we do not despise these motions; nevertheless we recognize that except the spirit is quickened these pious acts are but rootless blades which will be totally withered beneath the scorching sun. When a spirit [in a man] is born anew it may display these same manifestations in the outward soul: in the depth of its being, however, it receives a new life which enables the person to know God and to know Jesus Christ Whom God has sent. No work possesses any spiritual effectiveness save that which quickens the spirit into an intuitive knowledge of God.

We ought to perceive that it is quite possible to exercise “false faith” and experience “false regeneration.” Many confuse understanding with believing. The former simply means the mind understands the reason of the truth and reckons it believable. The latter, according to the spiritual sense, involves being united; that is, by believing that the Lord Jesus died for us we unite ourselves with His death. People can understand doctrine without necessarily believing in the Lord Jesus. What we stress is that men are not saved by their good deed [see John 10.28], rather do they obtain eternal life through believing the Son of God. Men must believe in God’s Son [whom is One Being with the Father and Spirit]. Many believe the [similar] doctrine of atonement but fail to believe in the Savior Who atones. Their regeneration is false should they only fill the basin with the blood of the lamb without applying it on the doors of their heart. Countless are the professing [false] Christians who lack the intuitive knowledge of God, although they live like true regenerated Christians—clean, pious, helpful, frequently praying and reading the Bible, even attending services. They can hear and converse about God, yet they do not know God, they have no personal knowledge of Him. “My own know me. . . and they will heed my voice” (John 10.14, 16). Those who neither know the Lord nor heed His voice are not His sheep.

Since man’s relationship with God begins at regeneration and is carried on completely in the spirit, it is evident that all our work must have its center here. To court apparent success by merely whipping up people’s enthusiasm results in a work without God. Once having learned the central place of the spirit, our efforts should undergo a drastic change. We do not labor without objective, simply following what we think is good; we have a distinctive aim, that of building up man’s inner depths. In the past we laid stress on the natural; now must we emphasize the spiritual. Spiritual service means nothing other than our working by our spirit for the quickening of the spirits of others. Nothing else can be so termed.

Blog Entries

"Because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God" (John 10.33).

Jesus said, "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty" (Rev. 1.8). "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death" (vv.17,18). Nothing existed before the first and last, no pre-existing materials or intelligences or gods.

Mormons call the Church the whore of Babylon. The Church is defined in the Bible as the church of a locality in the churches of a province. So if you are a Christian and you live in Dallas then you belong to the church of Dallas in the churches of Texas. Where 2 or 3 are gathered together in His name there is the church of a locality in fellowship and it is responsible unto itself. Mormons reject this fellowship of the Church body of Christ as just defined by Scripture. If you are a Christian in Jerusalem you belong to the church of Jerusalem in the churches of Judea or the churches of Israel. If you live in Antioch then you belong to the church of Antioch in the churches of Syria. Technically the whore of Babylon is the Roman Catholic Church which is not the Church body of Christ but is considered the great harlot which will be destroyed in Rev. 17.16. Mormonism would be considered not the great harlot of religious Rome but a little harlot because it is so small and so false.

When you travel don't stay at the Marriot chain of hotels because they are owned by Mormons.

Mormons claim to be visited by dead family members, but the Bible says anyone who has died is still asleep until resurrection (1 Thess. 4.14-18).

The pastor of the first Satanic church and the author of the Satanic bible Anton LaVey, in his Satanic bible lists INFERNAL NAMES in Greek mythology such as "Mormo" the god of the living dead and king of the ghouls who was a spirit that bit bad children and was a companion of the goddess Hecate. Children are born into this cult of Mormo and fear is put in them constantly to stay in check otherwise they will be bitten. How evil that parents would do this to their own children. The followers of Mormo are called Mormons. The name was also used to signify a female vampire-like creature in stories told to Greek children by their nurses to keep them from misbehaving. This reference is primarily found in some of the plays of Aristophanes.[1][2] He is also referenced in The Alexiad, which goes to show that Mormo was still taught to children during Byzantine times. The Mormo would steal children in revenge of Queen Laestrygonian who was deprived by her children.

Milton Iwaasa named his daughter Alexis Iwaasa. In the Alexiad it says "babies are scared by Mormo". In the film The God Makers, anti-Mormon activist Ed Decker claims that Mormons are followers of Mormo, citing The Satanic Bible as evidence. Opponents of this theory note that The Satanic Bible was published almost 140 years after the Book of Mormon was translated.[3] But of course, the Greek Mormo came before Mormonism.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mormo_eats_children.png 
Views:	325 
Size:	473.0 KB 
ID:	454  

Blog Entries

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast" (Eph. 2.8,9).

"I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain" (Gal. 2.21).

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears" (2 Tim. 4.3).

"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away" (Is. 64.6).

Jesus is the brother of Satan? No. Lucifer was one of the 24 archangels (see Rev. 4). He rebelled, thus, renamed Satan. Michael replaced Lucifer. Michael is an archangel, protector of the Jews, the only archangel mentioned in Scripture. Jesus created Lucifer so Jesus of the Bible trumps the Jesus of Mormonism because in Mormonism Jesus is only a brother of someone. We are not spiritual babies of God. We were created in God's image.

[Jhn 1:1-5,10,14 KJV] "1 In the beginning was the Word [Jesus], and the Word was with God [the Father], and the Word was God [in the Godhead one Being]. 2 The same [Jesus] was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him [Jesus]; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him [Jesus] was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. ... 10 He [Jesus] was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. ... 14 And the Word [Jesus] was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

"For there shall arise false Christs [Jesus of Mormonism], and false prophets [Joseph Smith], and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect" (Matt. 24.24).

Mormons will say even if these verses and other evidences show the Jesus of Mormonism is false they would still not repent. To me that is demonic possession. Truth doesn't matter anymore to a Mormon. They say there were many translations of the Bible; yet all major doctrines have remained the same from the earliest surviving papyri in the late first century. "But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men" (Matt. 15.9).

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world" (1 John 4.1).

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" (John 17.9) "He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered" (Prov. 28.26).

[Eph 2:8-9 KJV] "8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast."

[Gal 2:20-21 KJV] "20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 21 I do not frustrate the grace of God:
    for if righteousness [come] by the law, then Christ is dead in vain."

[Gal 2:20-21 NLT] "20 My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21 I do not treat the grace of God as meaningless.
    For if keeping the law could make us right with God, then there was no need for Christ to die."

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed" (Gal. 1.8).

"But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ" (2 Cor. 11.3).

"Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified" (Gal. 2.16).

Blog Entries

There are Not Enough Planets in the Universe for Mormonism to be True

Let's say there are 200 generations since Adam at 30 years per generation = 6000 years (Adam was born 4004 BC by adding up the ages in the Bible). I think a generation is actually much smaller than that so I am being conservative. The population at the time of Christ and prior was around 100 to 200 million per generation. The population now is 7 billion. What's a good average? Let's say the average generation had a population of only 200 million souls.

Of those 200 million, let's say the percentage that become gods of planets is 1%. 200 million x 1% = 2,000,000 souls who become gods of a planet. And this progression continues on every planet a new God is designated to rule.

2,000,000 ^ 200 generations = the number is so large my calculator only goes to 9.99 to the 99th digit.

There is definitely not that many planets in the universe. There are 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets (10^24).

I contend because Hugh Ross calculated there are at least 800 variables for life to exist on another planet, there is only one habitable planet Earth. But even if there were some other planets where life could exist only a very, very small fraction would be habitable planets.

Mormonism is mathematically impossible. Wow! There is not enough planets for all the Mormon gods. This is the only universe there is.

Now what will really get Mormons is even if only .01% (1 in 10,000 souls) of the population become a god of a planet, it still doesn't work.

200 million x .0001 = 20,000 souls who become god of a planet.

20,000 ^ 200 generations = the number is still so large my calculator only goes to 9.99 to the 99th digit.

Whose works in Mormonism are good enough to consider themselves to be 1 out of every 20,000 people on earth? Since we are still stuck at 9.99 to the 99th digit for required number of planets needed, the percentage is even lower than 1 in 20,000 souls who become gods of planets so there are enough planets to work with.

No wonder why Mormons are stressed out and don't read Christian apologetic material to help Mormons.

http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...2389#post12389

Why is Mormonism like supernatural atheism?

Blog Entries

50 problems with Mormonism.

25 prophecies about Mormons we shall know them by their fruit why they are going to Hell

http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread.php?6022-25-Prophecies-About-Mormonism

25 Prophecies We Shall Know Them By Their Fruit: Why Mormons are Going to Hell

"Don’t let them waste their time in endless discussion of myths and spiritual pedigrees. These things only lead to meaningless speculations [in myths and endless genealogies, which cause speculation], which don’t help people live a life of faith in God [a stewardship of God in faith]" (1 Tim. 1.4 NLT). "Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do" (1 Tim. 1.4 KJV).

"I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed." (Gal. 1.6-9). Mormons hide in plain sight another gospel, Joseph Smith's "Another Gospel of Jesus Christ".

The Satanic Bible has on the front of it the pentagram just like Mormons have on their temples.

Mormons baptize for the dead, but the Bible says, "For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten" (Eccl. 9.5). Baptizing the dead is morbid.

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves" (Matt. 23.15). For two years Mormon children are forced to proselytize at their own expense.

Any sensation in the body is said to be true by reading D&C 9.8. That's a bogus way of going about trying to find the truth. "A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed" (Matt. 16.4).

Mandatory tithing, but if you don't know where your money is being spent because their accounts are closely guarded secrets, you might as well chuck it onto the floor. At least if you chuck it on the floor it might be picked up by someone who could use it. "Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver" (2 Cor. 9.7).

Mormons believe God is an E.T. (Book of Abraham chapter 3 in Pearl of Great Price) who lives on a planet called Kolob. "I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me" (Is. 45.5).

There is a conspiracy theory Brigham Young had Joseph Smith killed to take over the LDS, but that's a conspiracy theory. What is true is that they both taught that people lived on the moon and the sun (Journal of Discourse vol. XIII, p. 271).

Each Mormon will become a god of another planet. Great sci-fi but just not true. Could anything be more pompous, self-righteous and arrogant?

"As man now is, God once was; As God now is, man may be." -- famous truth of Mormonism (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, pp. 345-346). "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High" (Is. 14.14) which is about Lucifer the Devil and his Antichrist. How can you contradict the Bible more? Of course, Mormons say the Bible is true only insofar as they say it is and to them is not the inherent truth of God.

Repetition for brainwashing in their temples (revealed by hidden cameras and mics), but they don't quote any Scripture. It's all man-made and man-centered, not Christ centered. Mormons are creepy.

Secret Masonic handshakes in the temple (revealed by hidden cameras). "Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing" (John 18.20). When you watch two Mormons giving each other a handshake in public realize you are not on their team, and they are not on your side as they treat you differently.

Golden plates. Joseph Smith recorded the dimensions. But nobody figured out how much it would weight. It would come to 200 lbs. No human being can lift that weight. Joseph Smith put the plates under his arm and ran for 3 miles with them while fighting off attackers. (Seven Claims of the Book of Mormon: A Collection of Evidences, by John A Widstoe, and Franklin S. Harris Jr., Zion's Printing and Publishing Company, 1937, pp. 38-39) Wake up Mormons. It is all lies!

"No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him]" (John 1.18). But Joseph Smith saw God in the year 1820. See P. of G.P. J. S. History 1.16,17).

"God has a body of flesh and bones as tangible as man's" (D. & C. 130:22). "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption" (1 Cor. 15.50).

The two end time witnesses in Rev. 11 will be two Mormon missionaries (D. & C. 77:15) that will protect Jerusalem. "And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth" (Rev. 11.3) not Mormon suits or temple garments. Rev. 11.7-9 says they will be killed. How can you protect something if you have been killed?

A woman's purpose in heaven is solely to pump out endless babies. Billions and billions of babies. That is what LDS woman look forward to? It's a slutty afterlife with no restraint whatsoever. "For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven" (Matt. 22.30). Procreation in the New City ceases. The fact that there is no marriage in heaven implies at least two things: 1) There will be no procreation in heaven; the number of the redeemed is set, and, with no death, there will be no need to propagate the race. 2) There will be no sexual intercourse in heaven. The appetites and desires of this world will give way to higher and infinitely more gratifying delights in the world to come.

You can't get into heaven without Joseph Smith's permission. But "Jesus told him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me" (John 14.6).

Ritual abuse. Sept. 5, 2001 the Oregonian reported a settlement between the LDS and Jeremiah Scott. Jeremiah Scott was the victim of child sexual abuse by the LDS Church. Sandra Tanner is a direct descendant of Brigham Young. Brigham Young was her great great grandfather; or, should we say, not so great! She studies this stuff a lot more than me. Her website is the Utah Lighthouse Ministry. It's hard to believe but the average Mormon has no idea what's really going on. Satan is in control of them and the information is suppressed.

Joseph Smith married a 14 year old. On the LDS official website there is an article entitled "Plural Marriage in Kirtland and Nauvoo" quoted by Daily mail October 2014. Hellen Kimball was that 14 year old girl. The article goes on to say Joseph Smith had 27 to 50 wives. How do you remember all those birthdays let alone all the birthdays of your billions and billions of spirit babies. I bet Joseph Smith couldn't even remember the names of all his wives let alone all the names of his billions of spirit children. I wonder if had any sexual diseases since was quite the prolific fornicator.

Mormons are given the name Deacon at age 12, Priest at age 14, and Elder at age 18. They get to be an Elder before they even start shaving.

Temple garments are required. But the garments have Masonic symbols sketched onto them.

Never drink alcohol (D. & C. 89:17) but they do take valium pills which are alcohol based. This is hypocrisy. Yet Jesus turned water into wine (John 2.1-11). Was Jesus sinning or Mormons? As long as you don't get drunk it is all good. Scientists have proven you live longer if you have two glasses of alcohol per day. That would certainly help Mormons not to be so uptight.

Jesus is to return to Missouri, USA, not Jerusalem. I couldn't find anything in the Bible about that. "Every eye will see him" (Rev. 1.7). "Behold, He is in the secret chambers; believe it not" (Matt. 24.26). Don't believe anything the LDS church tells you. It's all lies. Get out!

The answer to 1984 is 33 A.D

Thread Information