I emailed this to 70 people related to racquetball in Alberta (below is the reply from Milton Iwaasa, Coby's father and my response to Milton). Coby Iwaasa is the 2015 Canadian Racquetball Champion at racquetball. He quite playing because he had to go on a 2 year missionary tour to Japan for Mormonism. It's unclear if he will return to the sport.

This is the best video I have ever seen on Mormonism (I have seen dozens and dozens), and since people are wondering what is going on with Coby Iwaasa, I think we can cover everyone and all faiths in one email.

This video reveals all. BUT don't be embarrassed only if you are a Mormon; be embarrassed if you are an atheist, agnostic, deist, universalist, Hindu, JW, 7th Day Adventist, Roman Catholic (great harlot in Rev. 17 and 14.8), Calvinist, Modalist [Unitarian, Oneness Pentecostal], non-Trinitarian, polytheist, Buddhist, Muslim, etc., etc., etc. The only true faith is in Jesus Christ, the 2nd Person of the Trinity (John 1.1ff), Creator of the universe, in the Godhead alone from everlasting, co-equal with the Father and the Spirit, One Being of one substance in 3 Persons. Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the world, resurrected the 3rd day, seen by the Apostles over 40 days in various group settings (people don't willingly die for what they know is a lie and group hallucinations are impossible). Jesus will return ON EARTH to reign over the nations for 1000 years with His overcomers (Jude 14,15; Rev. 2.26,27; 20.4-6), and whosoever believes in Him shall not perish (shall not go to Hell), but receives everlasting life (John 3.16; 17.3) even now. There be many false Christs, so only those who confess who Jesus truly is, Jesus will confess before the Father in heaven (Matt. 10.32,33), and Jesus said if you are embarrassed of Him, He will be embarrassed of you (Mark 8.38). Praise the Lord for this discernment! Amen.

The choice is yours. I hope and pray you make the right one, because you don't get another opportunity and won't change your mind after you go to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Iwaasa
Hi Troy,
Out of respect for my wife and family (Coby), I must ask you to stop posting any comments about the Mormons and the LDS church we belong to. I understand that your intent is not to hurt us but to save us from our choices that we have made regarding our faith and religion. I respect your belief even though I disagree with it - please respect ours.

My wife was angered by the postings you have made on Coby’s Facebook fan page and now your recent posting on the ARA Facebook page. She is submitting a complaint to RBC so that this will stop.

I would like to keep racquetball separate from my religion. I appreciate your analytical skills and racquetball skills as you have great insight into this sport.
Tell your wife I forgive her. I sincerely do.

Let me know why you don't accept what that video says because you said you disagree? Why do you disagree? Do you know why? But first you would have to watch it. If your faith is strong then you should have no problem checking it out and revealing the error of it. It goes to the center of everything. Don't let the Mormon organization control you and make you afraid of checking things out. That is not love.

I pray that you and your wife watch this video. Just this one video. In Christianity we don't separate anything we do from faith in Christ except to some extent church and state for good reason.

I understand you have like a father or grandfather and other relatives involved in Mormonism so you are quite entrenched. But the Apostles went to their deaths as martyrs not appeasing family members and such. They stood firm in the gospel, were mocked, action was taken against them, and eventually killed for it. It's the same spirit here. Unless I don't talk about it, action is taken against me. That's censorship and discrimination. What love is that? All I am doing is discussing what is and what is not the truth! openly and freely.

If you discussed my faith publically, I would rejoice in that as a testimony to the Lord. I wouldn't be embarrassed. I wouldn't take action against you. I would engage you to discuss it and come to the truth together.

"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world" (1 John 4.1).

"We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ" (2 Cor. 10.5).

"Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage–with great patience and careful instruction" (2 Tim. 4.2).

"He must be devoted to the trustworthy message we teach. Then he can use these accurate teachings to encourage people and correct those who oppose the word" (Tit. 1.9).

"Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them" (Eph. 5.11).

"Who will rise up for me against the wicked? Who will take a stand for me against evildoers?" (Ps. 94.16). I will stand against the wicked. Even if I have to preach 40 years like Jeremiah and nobody listened.

"They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law"​ (Luke 12.53)​. Why is this so? Because some believe in Christ who He truly is and others do not. Some change who Jesus is and others do not. This is the truth.

Milton,

Don't hate me. I didn't merely point you out only, but all those false faiths. Somebody has to stand up for the truth. That is my ministry to be direct with people and not dance around the truth.
If I don't do this then I am not exposing anything.

You mentioned "respect". I don't respect you, but I am respectful. I can't respect the Devil or people who murder and rape, so how could I respect you a Mormon? Satan the Devil is the head of Mormonism. Moroni ultimately is an evil spirit in Joseph Smith.

There is a difference. How could I ever respect the choice of a Mormon which sends him to Hell and leads people astray? I could never do that. In being "respectful," I don't take action against you. You are being disrespectful along with your wife in sending a complaint to Racquetball Canada. I would not do that if you emailed others about me. You use the term respect but you are not respectful.

You're not treating others as you would like to be treated which is a doublestandard.

I posted one time on the Alberta Racquetball page the link to this video and you are already taking aggressive action against me? After one post. It's not like I posted it again and again, day after day, and of course, your Facebook page can easily block people. You are sending a complaint to Racquetball Canada after one post? How rude!!! And not very graceful. I only posted once on Coby's fan page because I didn't have his email to send him this awesome video nor would you give it to me. After you asked that I not do so again I didn't post again. So why so aggressive?

Don't try to hurt people who expose your cult by sending complaints to Racquetball Canada which is not even their jurisdiction. You're definitely trying to be hurtful, because you are hurt by what the evidence exposes about your cult and that I talk about it with others about you. Anyone who is in the process of leaving a cult will naturally always suffer great pains to come back to reality as the just response to being deluded for so long, but when they come out the other side they will be blessed for their repentance does not go unnoticed by God and possibly you may even come to Christ. You have been delusional for decades. It's always better to leave a cult than stay in it. All lies eventually break down and cause you great harm even though temporarily you may think it can be avoided by remaining in that cult.

A Christian would not behave the way you and Kathryn are behaving. The Lord has drawn the distinction here of the conduct of a Christian compared to the conduct of a Mormon. Praise the Lord for knowing the difference.