"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast" (Eph. 2.8,9).

"I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain" (Gal. 2.21).

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears" (2 Tim. 4.3).

"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away" (Is. 64.6).

Jesus is the brother of Satan? No. Lucifer was one of the 24 archangels (see Rev. 4). He rebelled, thus, renamed Satan. Michael replaced Lucifer. Michael is an archangel, protector of the Jews, the only archangel mentioned in Scripture. Jesus created Lucifer so Jesus of the Bible trumps the Jesus of Mormonism because in Mormonism Jesus is only a brother of someone. We are not spiritual babies of God. We were created in God's image.

[Jhn 1:1-5,10,14 KJV] "1 In the beginning was the Word [Jesus], and the Word was with God [the Father], and the Word was God [in the Godhead one Being]. 2 The same [Jesus] was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him [Jesus]; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him [Jesus] was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. ... 10 He [Jesus] was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. ... 14 And the Word [Jesus] was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

"For there shall arise false Christs [Jesus of Mormonism], and false prophets [Joseph Smith], and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect" (Matt. 24.24).

Mormons will say even if these verses and other evidences show the Jesus of Mormonism is false they would still not repent. To me that is demonic possession. Truth doesn't matter anymore to a Mormon. They say there were many translations of the Bible; yet all major doctrines have remained the same from the earliest surviving papyri in the late first century. "But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men" (Matt. 15.9).

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world" (1 John 4.1).

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" (John 17.9) "He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered" (Prov. 28.26).

[Eph 2:8-9 KJV] "8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast."

[Gal 2:20-21 KJV] "20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 21 I do not frustrate the grace of God:
for if righteousness [come] by the law, then Christ is dead in vain."

[Gal 2:20-21 NLT] "20 My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21 I do not treat the grace of God as meaningless.
For if keeping the law could make us right with God, then there was no need for Christ to die."

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed" (Gal. 1.8).

"But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ" (2 Cor. 11.3).

"Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified" (Gal. 2.16).