Thread: The Obesity of John Halko and Barbara May Turn People Off of Racquetball

Blog Entries

Default The Obesity of John Halko and Barbara May Turn People Off of Racquetball

I've never seen this before, but Thursday (edited: and Friday), 3 days before the 2015 Edmonton Open registration deadline (Sunday), there are only 4 registrants. Barbara May is the event director. Not sure how their performance could be any worse. She and John Halko, bored members of the Alberta Racquetball (ARA), turn people off of racquetball not to mention the fact that they are both the two most obese people in racquetball. Not exactly something to aspire to. So no wonder why there are no up and coming juniors in racquetball. Furthermore, Halko and Bay are too lazy to canvas nearby elementry and junior high schools near racquetball facilities.

What I have noticed about them is they are into all kinds of rules and regulations especially placed upon juniors which turns the kids off. They just want to play racquetball. They don't need John and Barb lording over them. They take the joy out of racquetball. The Bible says, "not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life" (2 Cor. 3.6). "Serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter" (Rom. 7.6).

Let us not forget who we are really dealing with here. John Halko and Barbara May are both atheists and are too selfish to repent to the cross as helpless sinners to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior and Creator in the Triune Godhead. Take a moment to realize how evil and self-centered a person has to be to not only call Jesus a liar or a lunatic-and His Apostles-, but to reject the very existence of the uncreated Creator God Almighty. Fortunately God has created a place called Hell to eternally separate those who want to be eternally separated from God. They actually lock themselves in Hell from the inside for eternity. They will never change their mind. Just like we have to lock up some people in prison for life, John Halko and Barbara May will be locked up in Hell for eternity so they can do no harm to others anymore whom are God's elect.

We have seen what Barb May is capable of, lying to protect her own hide to cover up her own negligence at the expense of another human being. And John Halko supports this unethical behavior. What ugly people! Such hostility. Partners in crime! Banning a Christian from playing sanctioned racquetball tournaments in Alberta since 2009 to cover up Barb's deceit. They thumb their noses when I give them the gospel of salvation that Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the world and resurrected the 3rd day that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but receives everlasting life (John 3.16, 17.3).

http://www.r2sports.com/tourney/Entr...24&display=YES

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	barbturnspeopleoff.png 
Views:	272 
Size:	221.2 KB 
ID:	447Click image for larger version. 

Name:	barbaramay_hell.png 
Views:	276 
Size:	244.1 KB 
ID:	446

Blog Entries

A few hours before the registration deadline on Sunday, there are only 11 entrants. Wow! This represents the sum total of Barbara May's and John Halko's failure, bored on the board of Alberta Racquetball. I would be embarrassed if I were them. And they are too lazy, or just don't care, to canvas junior high and elementry schools to introduce the sport of racquetball to kids.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	noentrants.png 
Views:	203 
Size:	221.4 KB 
ID:	449

Blog Entries

The deadline is reached 7:00 p.m. MST. Only 14 registrants. OMG! This speaks to the incompetency of Barb and John on the board of the ARA. If you remove John Halko and his son, the president of Racquetball Canada Jack McBride and his wife, you have 10 entrants. If anyone was running a corporation like this they would be fired. And rightly so.

Just as I predicted racquetball would die at the hand of Halko and Barb. Barb doesn't have a passion for the sport, they create too many rules that strangle people, and they both eat too many cupcakes. People say to themselves, I don't want to get fat like John and Barb, so they don't pursue the sport.

The reason why this is really pathetic to me is because the last time I saw Barbara May (at the Nationals 2015 though not sure why she was there), she was exalting how wonderful the results she was achieving in Alberta and Edmonton racquetball. And the last time I heard Jack McBride giving a speech which was at the Nationals, he was exalting how wonderful the results under his leadership have been. That things couldn't be better. Well look. They just got worse again!

Jack McBride's failure is not going after the source of the problem! He dresses the sport up, for example, with the Pan Am games. But that's not the solution. The source of the problem is other sports are being introduced to kids before racquetball, so racquetball takes a back seat. The only solution is canvassing elementary and junior high schools near racquetball facilities to introduce kids to the sport...as early on as possible! I distinctly recall when I was kid playing racquetball how essential it was to be able to get to the club myself without needing a ride from parents. So start with those schools closest to the racquetball facilities.

The Saskatoon Racquetball Association has a program in place to do just this and submitted it to Racquetball Canada and for all the provincial associations to pick up, but for some reason Barbara May and John Halko decide to take another route. Hence, Alberta Racquetball suffers, and John and Barb are both the cause and profiteers of their decision.​
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	albertaracquetball_dead.png 
Views:	200 
Size:	153.2 KB 
ID:	450  

Blog Entries

When 8 p.m. central time rolled around there were only 14 registrants. So it looks like Barb added these words...

"Late online entries will be accepted up until Monday 11/23/2015 by 5:00 PM (Central Time)"

2 more people registered so now it is 16 people. Barb's desperate. That's funny.

Notice it is a "late online entry" free of charge. So funny! What happens after Monday 5 p.m.? Will it be "really late online entries" good till Tuesday?

Name:	wasteoftime.png 
Views:	200 
Size:	252.1 KB 
ID:	451  

Blog Entries

Now there are only 15 entrants with 2 hours left before the new late registration deadline? Wow!

Who dropped out? Randy Pentland from Red Deer. I don't blame him.

This must be really embarrassing for the helm of Alberta Racquetball, John Halko and Barbara May

Name:	barb_edmonton_open_failure.png 
Views:	205 
Size:	231.0 KB 
ID:	452  

Thread Information