Thread: Wayne Woiken "The Big Baby" is Disturbing

Blog Entries

Default Wayne Woiken "The Big Baby" is Disturbing

Normally, I would not create a blog or forum post about disputes over racquetball calls, but this time I will because I find it more disturbing than usual. On Monday, Nov. 9, 2015 (drop-in racquetball), I was playing doubles at the Mill Woods Recreation Centre in Edmonton. My partner was Gloria Ferguson. She was playing the right side. I played the left side. I was serving. We were playing Mike Biggs on the left and Wayne Woiken on the right. During the rally, a fast shot came to Gloria. She swung and missed. The ball didn't change direction, but went straight through and hit Wayne's foot before the second bounce. That it hit his foot was not in question by any of us. So I motioned for a point going back to the service box because it was obvious.

Then Wayne said the ball hit Gloria, but Gloria said the ball neither hit her nor her racquet. The ball didn't change direction. I asked Mike what he thought. He said he thought it hit her, but as it turns out what he claimed was not the same spot that Wayne said hit her. So we have conflicting information from Wayne and Mike. What I saw was the ball went straight through never changing direction. I was right there watching it the whole time. Certainly, the ball would have changed direction if it hit Gloria or her racquet. It was moving quite fast which is why Wayne was not able to move out of the way in time.

I suggested we replay the point. At that moment Wayne Woiken turned into a big baby. This all happened in just a few seconds. He stormed off the court in a huffy puff. Totally immature! I told him to get back on the court, stop being a big baby. He said, I beat them bad enough, and I don't need more points against him. I said, we had a civil conversation about whether the ball hit Gloria or not, there is no need to be immature about it. He is just being a drama queen. After Wayne came off the court, I told him he can have the rally. We don't care about points. Instead of Mike Biggs standing up for what was right, he quit playing also. Gloria and I just kept playing. Wayne and Mike went to the change room and didn't play again that evening.

Later, Gloria and I were sitting together, talking. Wayne and Mike came out of the change room, walked by, and Wayne said that I didn't even ask Gloria if the ball hit her which is of course not true. During our conversation on the court after the rally, I asked Gloria if the ball hit her, and she said the ball did not hit her. That is why I thought to be fair we should do a replay since Gloria and I didn't think the ball hit her. She reiterated her position off the court as well. So Wayne is confused! He accused me of calling him a baby which is not quite accurate. I called him more appropriately a "big baby". Then Wayne trying to rationalize his flesh further, said, he comes to play racquetball to have fun. So get this...he is blaming me for his not having fun. Wow! What a dick! I told him, I don't care about the points, he can have the rally, whatever he wants as I said before. I should have also said as Wayne was leaving the club that he is the one who is taking the fun out of racquetball by storming off the court like a big baby when he doesn't get his way. Instead of replaying the point he wants everything! That's selfish. He seemed like he was in a bad mood earlier, complaining about my singing, "Gloria, Gloria, I think I got your number" by Laura Branigan. Funny. Fortunately, Gloria came to my rescue when Wayne's nose was out of joint by defending my awesome singing. Actually Wayne is right, I am not a good singer.

Doesn't Gloria's opinion, or mine, matter on the court? Is it only what Wayne thinks that matters? That is very self-centered! It's time to grow up! Maybe he doesn't like losing to women. He made Gloria feel bad too, because she asked me if I thought it was something she did wrong why Wayne was behaving like this. Gloria and I always beat them. Who knows what his problem is. Man can't read the spirit of another person. I hope he grows up and loses some weight while he is at it. He is gargantuous and so is Mike. This is absolutely the sin of gluttony. There is nothing worse than a self-righteous fat man or fat woman judging you (e.g. John Halko, Barbara May). They should stop judging others, banning them from Alberta Racquetball, and judge themselves. Why are all the overweight racquetball players atheists?

The truth of the matter, Wayne was exhausted, and his ego is huge. He just finished winning a game barely 16-14 against Bernie Grumpelt and Joe Tam who are going to Calgary to play in a tournament this weekend. Normally it would not be this close. Wayne and Mike are not going. Bernie and Joe did really well, almost beating Mike and Wayne. Wayne looked exhausted, sweating profusely and didn't really have much left in him to play Gloria and myself. We were up 4-0 when he stormed off the court. It seems the real issue is he was just tired mentally and physically, so he shouldn't have played. Don't create some false pretense why you want off the court. Wayne says he doesn't enjoy racquetball as much on Mondays because he has to work on Tuesdays, and that he prefers Thursday drop-ins because he doesn't have to work on Fridays. Maybe he shouldn't play on Monday if he doesn't enjoy it and stop blaming others if he is going to throw hissy fits. He doesn't take responsibility for his actions or control his emotions. He must have had a bad day at work and is taking it out on me. Forensics is not exactly a stress free environment. I hate it when people take their work onto the court, doesn't make it much fun. He is taking the fun out of racquetball. He said to me he is retiring early because it is too stressful for him.

I would also like to point out that Mike and Wayne are not Christians so they are atheists. Gloria has been a Mormon all her life. She is not a Christian either, but that is beside the point. The hostility of non-Christians will take various forms, doing strange and bizarre things, because these atheists and non-Christians know that according to the Bible Christians know they are going to Hell for rejecting Christ.

Other Disturbing Affairs

About a year prior to this John Halko, atheist and board member of Alberta Racquetball, sent a complaint to Racquetball Canada accusing me of religious discrimination with no points of evidence for his accusation. Just vague! How can someone discriminate against John's religion when he doesn't disclose his faith? He is only using this line because he is himself committing religious discrimination by banning a Christian from sanctioned tournaments in Alberta since 2009. Terry Nelson for Racquetball Canada technical rejected John's complaint letter. To repeat, it is John Halko that is engaged in religious discrimination, banning a Christian from sanctioned tournaments in Alberta Racquetball since 2009 and continuing to this day. The unethicalness of the atheist Barbara May, also a board member, lied to protect her hide in 2009 to cover up her own negligence to the detriment of and at the expense of a Christian. I find this to be extremely unethical! Her and John are atheist partners in crime. I have given them the gospel of salvation multiple times to no avail so they are without excuse. God judges them they are going to Hell. These atheists are not as passive as they would like you to believe. Her and John even got me banned from the Mayfield Athletic Club after playing there several months in 2012 when I never did anything wrong. They have aggressive evil hearts! The Bible calls them Nicolaitans because they seek power unethically. God's judgment came down upon them within a month after banning that the facility would be closed down by the end of the year and replaced by hotel rooms. God keeps judging and they continue not to heed His word to repent. That's why God uses sickness to urge people to repent because nothing else will work. It happened after a UFC fighter who played racquetball threatened me with physical harm because I asked him, I hear you are a Christian when were you born-again? And he said he was never born-again. I told him to read John 3. That's when he physically threatened me with bodily harm.

As a Christian I have turned the other cheek, letting them stir in their sin nature. That's what Christians do after we try to correct them. I have not retaliated, but let them stir in their hostility. Racquetball Canada rejected John Halko's many attempts to try to get me banned from Racquetball Canada. Not sure how many letters that is now. John Halko is practicing religious discrimination! A year before that the President of Racquetball Canada, Jack McBride, sent a similar complaint letter because he too is not a Christian and is hostile since I am born-again and accepted Jesus is God. Jesus our Lord said, "Blessed are ye when men shall hate you, separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil for the Son of Man's sake" (Luke 6.22). Amen. I am blessed. I asked him if he is a Christian? He said, Yes. I asked then so do you believe Jesus is God? At that point he was belligerent with me since he rejected Jesus is God. Christians believe in the Trinity. Jack McBride does not so Jack is going to Hell according to the Bible. I said to Jack plainly he is not a Christian because he rejects who Jesus truly is. Jesus said, "Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels" (Mark 8.38). Because Jack does not confess who Jesus truly is, but presents a false Christ, Jesus said He will deny Jack before the Father in Heaven. Therefore, Jack is going to Hell according to God's holy and righteous word. The probability of Jack giving his life to Christ is so slim. He is around 80 now. I have never met anyone that old who gave their life to Christ. He had 70 years to do so; he would have done so already by now. How sad for him that this is the type of person he wants to be. Jesus said, "Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven" (Matt. 10.32,33). "Anyone who isn’t with me opposes me, and anyone who isn’t working with me is actually working against me" (Matt. 12.30).

This reminds me of when Cam Bourque in 2009 challenged me to a fight outside of the Mayfield Athletic Club in Edmonton over some call. I have not found much morality in the racquetball community in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada for years now. It is sad really. No wonder why participation rates have collapsed. It all starts with John Halko and Barbara May with their evil deeds! I have only touched the surface of what I have known about some racquetball players throughout the years, e.g. the abusive behavior and physical assaults of Danny Tarrabain, Wayne Davidson, Dan McCullough, Cliff Hendrickson, and John Halko. Cam Bourque is hostile to me because he emailed dozens of people claiming I was a lunatic for being a Christian to which I replied, who is the real lunatic when Cam cheats on his wife? Cam cheated on his wife with a woman I had sex with. Of course Cam denies it publically, but if we were to bring Michelle Scheepers forward she would admit it. She told me she had sex with Cam. Dan McCullough and Cam told me Cam had sex with her. I could care less, I only point out there is no love in doing that to your wife. A Christian would not do that. So Cam must be the lunatic! We both agreed to one another the sex was not even that good (no offense to Michelle) as another point of evidence. And you can be sure this was not the only time Cam cheated on his wife. I feel sorry for his wife, because she doesn't know the type of person Cam really is; or, maybe she does and puts up with it. Either way, not what I would call a true loving relationship by someone who is antichrist. I believe Cam had a hand in trying to get me banned from Alberta Racquetball in 2009 so I take exception to his unethical behavior. My prayer is one day he gives his life to Christ for nothing is better. Praise the Lord!

I wonder if his hostility stems from the fact he has never beat me at racquetball. Or that he wanted to have sex with another woman named Carrie-Lynn Savard while Cam was married whom he hired to work for him cleaning computers. When he heard I had sex with Carrie-Lynn, he was jealous, because she is quite petite and cute and would not have sex with Cam. Cam Bourque is an atheist, and I am simply comparing the actions of an atheist with that of a Christian. Dan McCullough also an obese racquetball player (Cam calls him "240 Gordy") and atheist is mad at me too, because I told Carrie-Lynn that Dan likes being coy which is true. Dan said he wished I didn't say that to her because he was trying to get in her pants too. Funny. She began to realize this about Dan and his "Seth" cult he is involved in in which he communicates with evil spirits. Dan wanted to have sex with her too and put in many months attempting to do so, but to no avail, so over time his jealousy ate away at him. A year later Carrie-Lynn told me she was never attracted to Dan. He worked hard at trying to get in her pants as did Cam Bourque. Everything I said here is 100% true. She and I didn't work out because I didn't like how she treated her son. She was hurt by this and that was it. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, but on the other hand, addressing a problem early on is probably best. This is turning into my online diary instead of about the underhanded behavior of Wayne Woiken, John Halko and Barbara May.

The obesity in racquetball is a big problem: Barbara May, John Halko, Manny Gregorio, Gordon Cutting, Marc Caouette, Mike McPhee, Wayne Davidson, Ryan Blackmore (he has quite a belly as of late), Danny Tarrabain, Dan McCullough, Gerry Slamko, Wayne Woiken, and Mike Biggs to name a few. I am looking forward to seeing who loses the weight first. What's the connection between obesity and racquetball? You would think after Marc had cancer he would take care of himself or Mike McPhee after he had heart surgery. They are as big as ever! We all know the #1 cause of health problems is obesity. If people would just get to their proper weight lots of problems would be solved. It's like they are trying to commit suicide slowly. What do they all have in common? They all reject Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior so the evil spirit is always working in their inner man. The Holy Spirit does not enter through the window of their conscience to rest in their spirit. So what is needed to fill the hole in their lives?

New birth—receiving God’s own life—is the starting point of all spiritual life. How useless it is if the end result of all our exhortation, persuasion, argument, explanation and study is but to induce some understanding in the mind, some determination in the will, some feeling in the emotion. It has not assisted people to receive God’s life into their spirit. But if we who are responsible for preaching the gospel truly perceive that unless people receive God’s life into the depths of their beings we have not done anything profitable, then what a drastic reformation will there be in our work! Indeed, such knowledge will bring us to the realization that many who do profess to believe in the Lord Jesus have never actually done so. Tears, penitence, reform, zeal and labor: these are not the hallmarks of a Christian. Happy are we if we know that our responsibility is to bring man to receive God’s uncreated life.

Don't you just love these atheist and non-Christian racquetball players! They are such lovely people.

Blog Entries

Bad Calls Continue...

Playing 3 days later on Thursday Nov. 12, 2015 -- drop-in racquetball at the Mill Woods Rec Centre -- to me was point and case and sweet justice: on the court, again against Wayne Woiken, this time playing two-on-one. Wayne was playing with Steve Dyck, and I was playing against them. Steve was on the right. Wayne was on the left. I hit the ball from shoulder high with my forehand from deep court and pinched it to the right corner. Because I hit it from such a high point it popped up but clearly was good. Wayne motioned and said it was not good. Steve said it was good so it was counted as good. If it had been one-on-one, Wayne against me, it would have been counted as a skip because Wayne has decided only he gets to make the calls. That's why I like two-on-one because it makes Wayne more accountable.

I am not treated as a human being, because Wayne has decided that only he gets to make the calls and my opinion doesn't matter. I have been playing racquetball for over 30 years at a much higher level than Wayne, yet my opinion doesn't count? This speaks to his arrogance, self-righteousness and is dehumanizing to me. He stands out as not having any humility unlike others players in the drop-in.

Never in a million years whether my opponent or I hit that shot should it be called a skip. But that is not how Wayne's brain operates. Wayne is the great fabricator of truth. It seems everything Wayne has to say has some part untruth or falsehood. He never genuinely just speaks the truth for truth sake. The reason for this is because self is always behind everything Wayne does. His thoughts, motivations and actions are never selflessly Christ centered. The natural legitimate ability of self-defense has been corrupted in Wayne for the sake of being self-centered. I can write about this because I am very sensitive to it by the Holy Spirit in my spirit, and I feel corrupted when I am around those who try to self-exalt themselves.

This will go on all day. Wayne calls shots in his favor inordinately, but he is clearly wrong. It doesn't seem that the truth is his main concern. He does this more than anyone I have ever played. I'm sure other players take notice of this too about him. We have a staring contest. Then Wayne gets the call since I don't want to stare back at him anymore. But you would think someone who works in forensics would have some humility and more concern for the truth and accurate calls. This tells me in his work he could fabricate or manipulate information to meet his agenda if his calls at work are anything like his calls on the court. I would not put that past him. I am sure there are grey areas in his line of work. Unless he only fabricates stuff on the racquetball court and not anywhere else in his life. Not sure I buy that.

Blog Entries

Unrepentant and Unhelpful

Wayne Woiken finally discovered I posted this thread on the Internet. Good! He should know I am serious about his abusive behavior. He has a hard edge to him. His comments grind on you and has a "grating" personality. Gloria said some cops think they are God sometimes because of their line of work so they can be very arrogant and self-righteous. This is what turns me off about Wayne and rubs me the wrong way. He gets more and more self-righteous with each comment when he is the one who is committing indiscretions.

He came on the court at Mill Woods Rec Centre Nov. 10, 2015 and railed at me today. From what I can remember, he accused me of calling him fat and was considering taking legal action and demanded that I remove this thread. Not going to happen! Wayne was being abusive, I documented it, and on the court today he got harder and harder in his spirit against me (he came on the court to rail not to play) which proves this is God's will that I post this thread on these forums because it is affecting him (I can tell by his IP address that he reads this thread lots). I actually would remove this thread if he repented and apologized. He almost did actually when he admitted to me he was having a bad day that day which caused him to act the way he did. But that was brief moment. He went right back to railing again! He even accused me that this is not how a Christian should behave. How would he know how a Christian should act since he is not a Christian? Now all of a sudden his a Christian expert? I have done what the Bible said to do,

"Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them" (Eph. 5.11). If I didn't expose Wayne Woiken I would not be doing God's will.

When non-Christians try to judge you based on their misunderstanding of God's word, just give them this precious verse: "But you have received the Holy Spirit [anointing from Him], and he lives within you [abides in Christians only], so you don’t need anyone to teach you what is true. For the Spirit [the anointing] teaches you everything you need to know, and what he teaches is true—it is not a lie. So just as he has taught you, remain in fellowship with Christ" (1 John 2.27). Amen!

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth in those who are born-again, and the evil spirit in non-Christians is the spirit of deception and untruth which remains an immutable, unalterable fact no matter how much the atheist, hostile to God, tries to put a spin on things. Wayne Woiken is particularly good at rationalizing his flesh but it is not justifiable before God.

Woiken said he was not given any grace. He was given lots of grace. I forgave him over and over and would love to take down this thread if he repented. That is the natural course of action which would seem reasonable. But it is in the cloud now in perpetuity. He has received so much grace I let it slide and don't bring up the matter again. How much grace does He want? He wants more grace than even God can give him.

Wayne used a phrase with me by saying "you have a history." Of course, I have a history. That history started with the abusiveness of John Halko and Barbara May in 2009 which I have a right to defend myself and expose their unethical behavior. As we all know Barbara May lied to protect her hide at my expense to cover up her own negligence. When I exposed her publically she and John Halko banned me from Alberta Racquetball sanctioned tournaments. They are just being evil!

This gets really rich now from Wayne. He said when players were deciding whether to let me play at the Glen Allan Recreation Complex drop-in after Barb and John managed to get me banned from the Mayfield Club for breathing that it was Mike Biggs and himself that let me in. Why would you need to even consider letting me in when I didn't do anything wrong? You're operating from the same evil premise. You should stand on my side against injustice. After all you are a cop! I am not even sure this story is entirely true because for a year 2012-13, I only ever played Ryan Blackmore around 4 pm before the drop-in at 5 pm and didn't play the drop-in back then. Is this another one of Wayne's fabrications? His pretentious self-congratulating acts are to gratify and prop up self and make himself think he is a good person. Like John Halko and Barbara May he exhibits aggressive self-aggrandizement. I rebuke his pompousness and shallowness in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

I just read again what I posted above and stand on everything I said. Wayne out of spite, and vengeful, doesn't let me on the court he paid for. Where's the grace in that? He speaks of "grace" yet he is the most unforgiving person I know. It is so crowded you can only play doubles in the winter, but I found a solution. Steve has arranged for him and his partner (either Paul, Robert or Khalil) to play me twice a week, but not on Monday or Thursdays evenings to avoid Wayne Woiken. Woiken is a loose cannon ready to blow at any moment so best to stay away from him. He takes the fun out of racquetball when he lords over people. The Bible says turn the other cheek so that is what I have tried to do. Of all the players at Mill Woods Rec Center, Robert (Bog Angeli), owner of The Comedy Factory, is by far the best player so I play him primarily twice a week. He doesn't play with Wayne or the drop-ins.

Wayne looked like he was about to physically attack me with all the twitching going on in his face he was so angry, so I tried to keep things low key (Steve Dyck witnessed this). It's all I could do. This reminds me of Nebuchadnezzar and his distorted face full of rage. The parallels are strikingly similar.

[Dan 3:16-30 KJV] 16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego [These 3 symbolize the Trinity], answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we [are] not careful to answer thee in this matter. 17 If it be [so], our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver [us] out of thine hand, O king. 18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up. 19 Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and his face became distorted with rage changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego: [therefore] he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated. 20 And he commanded the most mighty men [Wayne's sidekick, Mike Biggs, who doesn't think for himself] that [were] in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, [and] to cast [them] into the burning fiery furnace. 21 Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their [other] garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. 22 Therefore because the king's commandment was urgent, and harsh, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flame of the fire slew those men [Wayne's soldiers who side with his insanity] that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. 23 And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. 24 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, [and] spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king. 25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God [Babylonians didn't understand the Trinity so they saw the pre-incarnate Son of God Jesus as "son of gods" instead in Aramaic]. 26 Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, [and] spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come [hither]. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire. 27 And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them. 28 [Then] Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed [be] the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel [Jesus], and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God. 29 Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort. 30 Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, in the province of Babylon.

I said to Wayne, what are you going to do hit me in the gut like John Halko punched Manny Gregorio in the gut 3 times on the racquetball court when John lost it? I guess now we will avoid each other forever, because he doesn't want to repent of his abusive behavior. I saw him at Millennium Place in Sherwood Park when I was working out, but just avoided him.

An Indian fella from India who is a Christian for believing in Christ said in the sauna he thinks Wayne is jealous of me at racquetball (I did not offer this idea, he came up with it on his own). He also though Wayne was reacting badly because Wayne knows I know he is going to Hell because he rejects Christ. That was nicely confirming what I already suspected and that these thoughts are not my own but instilled by the Holy Spirit shared with other Christians. I would also suggest that he is just tired of getting beat so badly he can't take it any more! I will relieve him of his suffering and not play racquetball at the drop-in Mondays and Thursdays evenings at the Mill Woods Rec Centre.

So I have 1) Mike McPhee, 2) Darryl Thomas, and 3) Steve, Paul, Robert and Khalil for two-on-one (Robert also introduced me to someone else who is now playing at the time when I play). This is a great group of guys. Robert is amazing. Excellent drive serves and quick as a bunny. I am exhausted every time I play him. He gets way more points on me than anyone else. Steve is playing lots and is the youngest. He's improving the most. His drive serves are effective. Paul is always good, and Khalil has a powerful wrist snap off the back wall he kills it every time.

The Mill Woods Rec Centre drop-in on Mondays and Thursdays evenings only has C players so there is no loss not playing them anymore. So few are left anyway. Wayne is so transparent, conspiring to get them to gang up on me to prevent me from playing. He's evil. Those C players are Wayne Woiken, Mike Biggs, Gloria Fergusen, Joe Tam, Bernie Grumpelt, the two Toms (haven't seen one of the Toms in a couple months), George (he plays only once or twice a month if that), Walter Sawchuk (plays only occasionally), Richard (haven't seen him in months) and that's it. They are all over 50 or 60 years of age. Walter is over 70. Wayne is a bully in his tiny little world and sphere of influence where he tries to erect himself. He is just lashing out because I exposed his unethical behavior on the Internet. He is so vengeful! Wayne is not a nice guy that much is certain. I don't believe he has a conscience to even realize what he is doing is wrong.

God used Wayne's evil for my good though, because now I am not going to be standing around, getting cold, waiting to get on the court nor play doubles which is really not helpful. It's a blessing in disguise because I am playing better players at singles and two-on-one regularly, no doubles. I should have been doing this all along. The times when I play are better also. There is something about playing earlier in the day when there is less ruckus. I love how this has turned out. And even if I only practice (I remember as a junior I practiced lots shot after shot endlessly at Sherwood Racquet Courts and that's how I became the Alberta Junior Champ) that can still be effective. I have to do something differently in 2016 so I will practice lots more. You can never practice too much. I am tracking the 12th ranked player in Canada which stays in effect till Nov., 2016 so that gives me 12 months to move up in ranking.

Waiting to find out what nefarious thing Wayne is going to do to me. Feels like he is going to retaliate even further. He is so unpleasant. He's taking his work to the courts and we are the brunt of it: the only person at the Mill Woods drop-in that has these insanely hostile confrontations. All you can do is grin and bear it or avoid him. I have chosen the latter by playing on different days and different times. His garbage negatively affects my game, steals my energy and my mojo, and makes me feel uncomfortable so I am hoping my game improves, and in tournaments, now that I don't have to put up with him anymore. I need a healthy positive, constructive environment to play well instead of Wayne dragging me down to his depressive state.

Blog Entries

Unable to Let Go of Self

The Holy Spirit placed it on my heart to say Wayne's first instance of hostility was because always in the back of his mind he knows I know he is going to Hell because he rejects Christ Creator of the universe. Thus, the aim is always to try to shed the Christian in a bad light. Wouldn't it be better if Wayne gave his life to Lord Jesus and became a brother in Christ? instead of exerting his energy against a Christian. That would be something to rejoice. Praise the Lord!

But he has had decades to choose and accept Jesus as Savior so if he was going to get saved he would have done so by now. He is too selfish and self-centered afraid to let go of self and place his trust in Jesus. That's sad!

Everything else and all his antics flow from his flesh and dead unregenerated spirit where the evil spirit resides.

Since I know Wayne reads this, my suggestion to him would be to buy "The Spiritual Man" (CFP white cover) from Christian Fellowship Publishers and read it intently like no other book he has ever read. I don't get a dime for recommending this book. Discover life of new creation of God. Once you get saved you never go back. Those who are born-again "they can never perish" (John 10.28). While Wayne could yet become like me, I could never regress to become like him.

Take this course on the resurrection of Jesus. It's a bit expensive but it will be very rewarding. I get nothing for recommending it. I just know Gary R. Habermas is the leading scholar today on the resurrection.

http://www.credocourses.com/get-the-resurrection-gary-habermas-bundle/ (it's slow to load, be patient)

http://www.garyhabermas.com/

I leave it in God's hands.

Thread Information