The Stalker's 6th Phone Call Message

All additional messages will now not be listened to and automatically deleted at the sound of the stalker's voice no matter what phone is called from, and all further emails will not be read, but automatically deleted whichever email is used to send from. You're going to have to try something else stalker! Careful you don't commit any crimes. I won't give you another thought. Bye bye!

The stalker's 6th phone call message says, "stop correcting people on the internet." Who did I correct in the last 24 hours? See the 4 posts at thebereans.net regarding Watchman Nee in which some correction was freely given to help those who erroneously try to marry him to the Witness Lee lsm/lc cult. They may be coming out of the lsm/lc cult, thinking of going back in, or they may be those who deceive themselves thinking they are delivered from this cult they were in years ago, but still behave in the same old way holding onto particular false teachings. These leeists and ex-leeists have issues. The stalker needs to ask himself the serious question, why does he revile Jesus Christ so much? It's good to see the stalker has been reading these posts.

2nd email (the stalker uses different emails, but the headers are saved and reported to the providers) from the Stalker (sent 12 emails today, coocoo!): he still is not giving his demands, but being unspecific, vague and as coy as possible, so who knows what he wants as he does not say and does not know how to deal with people forthrightly. He is a child in a man's body. At this point, the retardation is so excessive (not that it wasn't before, lol), all one can do is put future emails on automatic delete and any further answering machine messages won't even be listened to, but will be automatically deleted, with the benefit of some expense to the stalker. The stalker is wondering why the police have not contacted him yet. The obvious answer is we have not tracked him down yet, and we don't even know if we can. But if we can, we will. He seems to pride himself on how he found me, but anyone can find anyone IN DUE TIME. It is not difficult. The stalker wanted to know is it a sin to lie? Yes. And yes, this behavior of the stalker is considered a sin. An obsession can turn into possession as sin begets sin. This is how people become possessed by the evil spirit.

Interesting clue to the stalker is that those who hired him are religious: "I'm not a goody, goody Religious fanatic like you and the people who hired me." Combine this with the fact that it is something I did just recently, there are only two general possibilities from all the information gathered so far. (1) It is an ex-leeist such as Untohimself (or Roger, another aggressive member of the thebereans.net, or the owner of the thebereans.net, Justyn), the forum moderator at thebereans.net, or the owners of the Living Stream Ministry cult (or one of their lsm/lc cult members, physical sons of the unregenerate Witness Lee). Previously their Montreal outlet called to threaten me as noted on the Misreading Nee page. "They [Montreal lsm/lc outlet] called and threatened me, saying they would pay me a visit to collect what they had lost in revenues from my emailing dozens of their members. The Lord has blessed me with never having attended even a single lsm/lc meeting though some have tried to get me, for it is not necessary to do so in order to already know their sins. As we know, this cult has done many things in the past that are utterly unethical, like taking over Jim Moran's site and suing people frivolously to put them into bankruptcy when they did no wrong." Another clue is that today Untohimself said, "is it true the rumor?" which is to imply something about what the stalker said. The stalker said this has happened before; that is, someone stalking me, so I assume this is what he meant, referring to the Montreal lsm/lc outlet. This is it, so whoever may have done this before, may be doing it again, but if not, both stalkers are lsm/lc related. Sin begets sin. As I said, the guy only gets worse. He needs to get a conscience. Perhaps the lsm/lc is getting frustrated they lost their frivilous $136 million lawsuit against Harvest House, which shows the lsm/lc was wrong to sue and waste tax payer's dollars.

(2) The only other possibility I can think of is Erwin Loh of the largest Christendom forum on the Internet in which I did invite a few people to join my forum, but I had not posted anything in several days, so it is likely not their organization. All indications point to the lsm/lc cult or its ex-members at thebereans.net. There are 3 groups: those who love deeper spiritual truths as did Watchman Nee who walked the walk and talked the talk. The other group I like to call the leeist "Copycats for Profit" by the lsm/lc corporation, and then of course there are the anti-Nee fanatics, some of them at the calvinist site thebereans.net. We can call them the "Self-Usurpers," many of whom are ex-lsm members. I often call the moderator Untohim "Untohimself" because he can't repent. Something is blocking his spirit. http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/SomeDifferences.htm

As was stated by the stalker, he admits he is not a Christian, and his religion is faith in Satan for he calls Jesus a liar, the greatest sin of all. At this point, I care not to waste any more of my time, so unless the stalker is willing to be specific, we will never know what he wants, unless we can track him down. Whether the stalker is one of the above or someone stalkers hired, we can not be certain. All we can say is that the religious fanaticism of either is great, whether worldling or tare. A truly born-again Christian would never do such things. Myself being born-again, never in a million years could I have said and done the things the stalker did: threatening bodily harm, knocking teeth out (Roger), lying about being next to my house, calling neighbors, calling Jesus a liar, working for an organization he doesn't believe in to do their unethical dirty work, and being unable to talk personally with people with threats, profanity and vulgarities.

We will settle on having to wait until he shows himself to be specific (coming out of the closet, lol), even if we can't find him. He makes threats to call neighbors and other mindless false accusations as does one who emulates that great false accuser. We will just have to wing it. This is the history against the martyrs. They were falsely accused and either put to death or jailed. Nothing new under the sun. I have lost interest in examining this further and will wait to see if the police can find anything through various IP's and the phone number(s), or what hotmail (yahoo, etc.) abuse can show. Sometimes you can't find the stalker, but sometimes you can. But those in Christ, you can always find us, because we are an open book for the Lord. Because we stand on principle, we are martyred, just as Christ was put to death, but not as a martyr, but for atonement.

The lesson here for others who have been stalked is do not give Satan's pawns attention. Let them roll around in their own vomit! The police are authorities, and they simply advise do not give the stalker attention. As it stands all the stalker is willing to do is send emails and phone call profusely. All is in God's hands. If the stalker wants to break the law, let him. We have the cross! Praise the Lord!

Few know the power of being an open book for the Lord. What the stalker does not realize is that all this is playing out to lead people to Christ, maybe even the stalker. It will also aid in the return of Christ sooner than later. Christ is infinitely ahead of the stalker's plans. And we whom are saved in Christ are also infinitely ahead of the stalker because we have eternal life, and the stalker will be eternally separate from God when he is judged at the Great White Throne and cast into hell forever.

The Bible says when this happens, we will no longer shed a tear for them, as they will belong where they belong and forgotten. They will not be able to make contact with us ever again. This is not soul annihilation, but eternal separation, suffering and punishment because of reviling Jesus, just as Satan does.

Isn’t it interesting that the stalker goes against his own conscience? Anything for money, eh? He does not believe in the fanatic religious cult that he claims he works for, but works for them anyway. However, he never said he was working for anyone previously, so we should not expect this new idea of his to be true anyway. Someone as unethical as the stalker has nothing that can be trusted about him as he has already established his bad conduct and will continue in that sin. It is higly likely that the stalker is just trying to misdirect away from who he really is.