Thread: Rich Dad, Poor Dad Robert Kiyosaki is Going to Hell

Blog Entries

Default Rich Dad, Poor Dad Robert Kiyosaki is Going to Hell

At financialssense.com (Oct. 28, 2015), Robert Kiyosaki who wrote Rich Dad, Poor Dad said, "I am not religious. I don't take sides with Muslims versus Christians or Buddhists. Those are STUPID things." His comment about killing in the name of religion came after.

Of course, he admitted he is not a Christian so he is going to Hell.

In ancient Israel, God gave the land to Israel because of the nations in the land of Canaan that practice child sacrifices, so they needed to be eradicated because they would not cease from this sin. Should we not defend Europe and United States from Nazi's and let them walk right through? Nazi's are not religious so you should not be secular.

Blog Entries

Cris Sheradin,

He said, "I am not religious. I don't take sides with Muslims versus Christians or Buddhists. Those are STUPID things." His comment about killing in the name of religion came after. Of course, he admitted he is not a Christian so he is going to Hell.

In ancient Israel, God gave the land to Israel because of the nations in the land of Canaan that practice child sacrifices, so they needed to be eradicated because they would not cease from this sin. Should we not defend Europe and United States from Nazi's and let them walk right through? Nazi's are not religious so you should not be secular.

That's wonderful to hear that you are saved and can now never be unsaved (John 10.28) for believing Jesus is God, the 2nd Person of the Trinity, died on the cross for the sins of the world, resurrected the 3rd day and looking forward to Him returning to reign on earth for 1000 years with His overcomers (Rev. 2.26,27; 20.4-6; Jude 14,15) in person from the 3rd Temple in Jerusalem. Though all Christians are saved, have eternal life, not all will receive this reward.

Thread Information