Thread: Do Not Feed the Ego of Non-Christians by Calling Them

Blog Entries

Default Do Not Feed the Ego of Non-Christians by Calling Them

Have you ever come across someone who teaches a false gospel such as this? This is similar to when Larry King interviewed Joel Osteen and put him on the spot asking why he never mentions Hell. Do we not need to be saved from Hell?

I presented the gospel of salvation to someone who did not in return acknowledge he was a brother in Christ to show he believes the same. This went on for several months each time I gave the gospel. Then after several months, he said to me 7 years prior he had a conversion experience. But he is never able to say to me Amen when it comes to the gospel. His ego prevents him from doing so. He must center all things on self and thus, cannot bring himself to partake in fellowship of the body of Christ. How could you if you are not born-again? (John 3.7)

He will accuse like Satan falsely that I mention Hell. Satan accuses even of the truth. How are we suppose to give the gospel without acknowledge the consequence of rejecting the gospel? Does not John 3.16 say whosoever believes in Me shall not perish but receives everlasting life? Perishing is going to Hell. When I give the gospel of salvation to someone--which includes Hell for we need to be saved from Hell, not just sin and self--and this false Christian is present, he will not defend the gospel with me in front of others. Even worse, he secretly feeds the anger of people I gave the gospel to behind my back which I have caught him in the act doing without him realizing it. Satan is sneaky. Don't underestimate the wiles of the Devil in the unregenerate whom masquerade in Christendom. The tares try to look like the wheat but they are not. They will have an argument for everything, but they are still wrong for what they believe does not agree with the Scriptures.

Also, he has no prayer burden in his heart for others to share the gospel like in the movie "War Room" (2015). He is quite proud in saying don't worry about others; but really, he is not caring for their salvation. What does it matter certain verses of the Bible, he asks, but I tell him, the entire word of God--the 66 books of the Bible--are given to edify and strengthen, namely, Christians, and to lead people to Christ.

The Lord has put it on my heart not to call this person anymore, because it feeds his ego and remains unsaved. As much as I like to entertain myself and sometimes call this person to entertain myself, I am left with the same problem that I am feeding a person who rejects the gospel who is going to Hell.

As a Christian I can no longer feed his ego anymore to go out and entertain myself by calling him. In order to draw him to Christ, I need to set an example by sacrificing my desire for entertainment by not calling him anymore. This is a definite burden the Lord has put on my heart to share with others. "Don't be unequally yoked with non-believers" (2 Cor. 6.14).

There is also the matter of this person being over the age of 60. I have never met anyone over the age of 60 who ever gave their life to Christ. They have likely long since made up their mind. How sad! Both him and his wife are going to Hell. Of course, he has never given her the gospel of salvation either.

Praise the Lord for this discernment! Thank you Jesus for your definite Word on this matter. I now know what to do, or rather, what not to do. Amen.

At some point just like Jesus did, you have to kick the dust under your feet with some people. In fact, the Bible also says we are no longer to pray for some people. I believe this basically means out of sight out of mind. They are so far gone! Hand them over to Satan. Our time as Christians is better spent with others more receptive to the gospel of God's saving grace.

An atheist would be more receptive to the gospel than someone who has created for themselves a false gospel. 2 Pet. 2.21 basically says that person has come close to the door of salvation, having received the gospel, but they do not enter in, so they are worse off now than they were before. I truly believe that. He has now admitted openly after many lengthy discussions on the criteria of Scripture that he is going to Hell, both him and his wife. I do not anticipate he will ever repent.

I would also like to point out when he gives his description of his God whom he refers to with high accolades it is nonetheless divorced from the fact that Jesus is God, died on the cross for the sins of the world and resurrected the 3rd day to give eternal life. Salvation is through Jesus alone, and no other name under heaven can one be saved. And the means of salvation also differs in that if you do good works you will be saved even though the Bible says salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast. How really different then is his faith than the faith of Muslims and Hindus for they teach the same? I find this so disturbing so I had to expose this deceptive behavior here publically. The entire time I have known this person, perhaps 3 years now, never once did he ever give the gospel of salvation to anyone, let alone his wife, but he will aggressively attack Christians for mentioning Hell. The Apostles were martyred for no less. The Bible says a father comes against son, daughter against mother, wife against her husband. The point of this if we exalt a family member above God to the point of not sharing with them the gospel of salvation there is judgment upon them. Where is the love in that? We shall know them by their fruit. Unless we confess to others who Jesus truly is, Jesus said He will deny you before the Father in heaven (Mat. 10.32,33).

Let this be a good example of what Christians contend with daily.

Blog Entries

This same person, Arnold Barnhardt, said the events of Rev. 6.12 are possibly yet still in the future. That's impossible, because they are the events of 2010-15. I recall this passage that deals with this matter in Ez. 12 in which the Israelites would keep saying the prophecy has been delayed, when in reality it has already come to pass.

A New Proverb for Israel
    Ez. 12.21 Again a message came to me from the LORD: 22 “Son of man, you’ve heard that proverb they quote in Israel: ‘Time passes, and prophecies come to nothing.’ 23 Tell the people, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will put an end to this proverb, and you will soon stop quoting it.’ Now give them this new proverb to replace the old one: ‘The time has come for every prophecy to be fulfilled!’
    24 “There will be no more false visions and flattering predictions in Israel. 25 For I am the LORD! If I say it, it will happen. There will be no more delays, you rebels of Israel. I will fulfill my threat of destruction in your own lifetime. I, the Sovereign LORD, have spoken!”
    26 Then this message came to me from the LORD: 27 “Son of man, the people of Israel are saying, ‘He’s talking about the distant future. His visions won’t come true for a long, long time.’ 28 Therefore, tell them, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: No more delay! I will now do everything I have threatened. I, the Sovereign LORD, have spoken!’” (NLT)

[Eze 12:21-28 KJV] 21 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 22 Son of man, what [is] that proverb [that] ye have in the land of Israel, saying, The days are prolonged, and every vision faileth? 23 Tell them therefore, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will make this proverb to cease, and they shall no more use it as a proverb in Israel; but say unto them, The days are at hand, and the effect of every vision. 24 For there shall be no more any vain vision nor flattering divination within the house of Israel. 25 For I [am] the LORD: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged: for in your days, O rebellious house, will I say the word, and will perform it, saith the Lord GOD. 26 Again the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 27 Son of man, behold, [they of] the house of Israel say, The vision that he seeth [is] for many days [to come], and he prophesieth of the times [that are] far off. 28 Therefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; There shall none of my words be prolonged any more, but the word which I have spoken shall be done, saith the Lord GOD.

There is always contentious arguments between myself and Arnie because at the end of the day he does not accept the Scriptures, he is just exalting his flesh, and his ego takes precedence. In other words, he exalts his flesh, placing himself at the center of all things. There is no repentance. There is really nothing one can do at this point but to move on. After 60 years of rejecting Christ, he has chosen whom to follow, Satan no less. Satan masquerades as an angel of light. Satan wants you to exalt yourself and defend that self-exaltation come Hell or high water.

Blog Entries

In case I forget, I want to record to remember the 8 major sins of Arnold Barnhardt to protect God's children from him (and to put on the full armor of God):

1. When I first gave Arnie the gospel of salvation in 2012 at Millennial Place in Sherwood Park, Alberta, and several times thereafter, he never said he believed it or acknowledged that he was a brother in Christ or that he was born-again and when. That's, in fact, why I gave him the gospel, because he didn't acknowledge he was a brother in Christ. The Church would not exist if Arnold was a Christian because he is silent about it. I asked him why he never says Amen to when I give the gospel, but he remains silent, hiding what he really believes. His coyness reveals his heart. His ego prevents him from finding agreement with Christians because he centers all things on self. He exalts himself above all human beings.

2. In the 3 years I have known him not once have I ever seen Arnold ever give the gospel of salvation to anyone, that Jesus is God, died on the cross for the sins of the world, resurrected the 3rd day, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. He can't recall ever giving the gospel of salvation to his own wife. His wife is perishing--going to Hell--but he doesn't care enough for her to give the gospel to her? What love is that?

3. Arnold is hostile to me when I give the gospel of salvation to people, accusing me of mentioning Hell. The gospel of salvation is salvation from Hell, not just sin and self. When I mention Hell I explain the reason because sin separates us from God and prove Jesus is God by the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings seeing Jesus alive from the dead, for which there is no viable and plausible naturalistic explanation. To leave out Hell is to reject John 3.16 in which Jesus mentions Hell when he gave the gospel to Nicodemus. It reminds me of Larry King interviewing and putting Joel Osteen on the spot about why he never mentions Hell. Osteen is a fraud like Barnhardt. They wear sheep's clothing, but underneath they are wolves.

4. Even worse, he will fuel the fire of rage in the person I gave the gospel to by talking to them privately behind my back and accusing me similar to Rev. 12.10 where Satan accuses the brethren day and night in vague nuances. Never once did I ever see Arnold defend the gospel of salvation with me when I shared God's saving grace with others when he was present. The Apostles were killed for this so I am in good company. Blessed are ye when men shall cast out your name as evil for the Son of Man's sake (Luke 6.22). Whether myself an Apostle today or the Apostles in the first century, Arnold Barnhardt remains ever vigilant in his hostility towards God's children. Unless you are willing to confess who Jesus to others, Jesus said He will deny you before the Father in heaven (Matt. 10.32,33).

5. Arnie speaks of good works to get saved, but the Bible says salvation is not by works, lest anyone should boast. His ego in exalting his flesh and self depends not on the Holy Spirit, but his own strength. He does not distinguish his faith from other religions that believe the same.

6. Arnold says he will find out of if he is saved when he dies, which is completely contrary to the Scripture because the Bible is given to show how to be saved and know if we are saved now, to fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ today as members of the body of Christ. How sad it would be if we could not know if we are saved now and who our brothers in Christ are! It would all be a farce since some would be saved and some not when we break bread. Sounds like pretending. In the event one is saved let's go through the pretentious motions now even though we might not be saved in reality. Absurd! How unfortunate that would be if we can only be filled with doubt till the day we die. That's evil. I rebuke Satan's suggestions and false claims. Moreover, once-saved-always-saved (John 10.28).

7. On Friday October 2, 2015 at Tim Horton's in Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada, Arnold admitted to me he is going to Hell. From this point on I can no longer treat him the same. I can only spend time with him to give him the gospel and for no other purpose. He needs to understand and accept the one true Lord Jesus Christ, for there is no other name under heaven by which one can be saved. If Arnold were to die this moment, he would go to Hell. He is ashamed of Jesus so Jesus said He is shamed of him (Mark 8.38).

8. Arnold Barnhardt is over 60 years of age. I have never met anyone that old who ever gave their life to Christ. It seems he has long since made up his mind what he wants to believe even to the point of creating a false Christ. How sad! You don't need an eternity to decide. These few short years are more than enough. I am finding more and more people are creating a false Christ that is not the exclusive Christ Jesus of the Bible. They treat Jesus as some vague quality instead of the actual historical Jesus and the Jesus who created the universe, entered into it, literally died on the cross to atone for sins through His precious blood, and resurrected Himself LITERALLY the 3rd day.

We shall know them by their fruit. Praise the Lord for this discernment! Amen.

Thread Information