Thread: Are the Universalists at US Message Board Christians?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Are the Universalists at US Message Board Christians?

Some atheists are merely nontheist or secular in thought. Some are Anti-THEIST and so against THEISM and THEISTS. I have one Atheist friend who is not against Christians and Christianity at all, but does not understand the personal God/Jesus.

Blog Entries

Jesus said if you are not for Him, you are against Him, so what Atheist is not against Christianity? "He that is not with me is against me" (Matt. 12.30). Of course the atheist does not accept Jesus no matter how much or how little he understands, for the reason is because he is against Christ since He is not with Him. If you are not for Him, you are against Him.

A non-theist is anti-theist. There are no non-theists that are not anti-theist. You did say elsewhere, "universal salvation is God's plan" and called yourself a "Christian universalist" to claim everyone eventually gets saved including those who go to Hell.

The Holy Spirit told me you are not born-again because believers are not universalists. So the Bible says unless you confess who He truly is (anti-universalist), He will deny you before the Father in Heaven (Matt. 10.32,33). That's how I know you are not saved.

So why don't you give your life to Christ now?

To do so you would first need to repent of universalism and then come to Christ to receive what He did for you on the cross, dying on the cross for the sins of the world. He saves people from going to Hell. Never does Jesus save people once they enter Hell.

Blog Entries

Universalism is False

Those who go to Hell stay there forever!

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever" (Rev. 12.10).

"And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal" (Matt. 25.46).

"The one who believes in the Son has eternal life, but the one who refuses to believe in the Son will not see life; instead, the wrath of God remains on him" (John 3.36).

"They will be punished with eternal destruction, forever separated from the Lord and from his glorious power" (2 Thess. 1.9).

Blog Entries

Universalism is False - Jesus was not a universalist so Emily worships a false Christ

Because Emily has not accepted Christ, if she continues to reject Him through her universalism heresy and then dies, she will go to Hell and be there forever. There are no universalists in Heaven for universalism is a heresy.

Emily will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever" (Rev. 12.10).

Emily will go away to everlasting punishment.

"And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal" (Matt. 25.46).

Emily will have the wrath of God on her to remain.

"The one who believes in the Son has eternal life, but the one who refuses to believe in the Son will not see life; instead, the wrath of God remains on him" (John 3.36).

Emily when she goes to Hell will be forever separated from God.

"They will be punished with eternal destruction, forever separated from the Lord and from his glorious power" (2 Thess. 1.9).

Blog Entries

How do I know teddyearp (also at usmessageboard.com) is not a Christian? He said to the universalist emilynghiem that "he [a Christian] is beyond your energy to try to save." Where in Christianity do universalists, who are not Christians, have the power or energy to save someone? Universalists are going to Hell. Christians are already saved. Why do we need to get saved by universalists?

I didn't even need to know teddy's doctrinal errors, because he has had nothing but hostility. What Christian would act that way towards a Christian? None would. This shows the hostility stemming from teddy is moved by the evil spirit in his spirit whom he follows. He rejects the Apostles and Elders today for the Church. He redefines the term Church to a website rather than it being a locality of believers. The Apostles, directly chosen by God, work regionally to appoint Elders of a church locality. In turn, local Elders approve the Elders of the many meeting places in a locality.

That's how it was done in the Bible, so why so hostile?

Blog Entries

teddyearp recently said, "Christianity in all its forms looks pretty bad." No it doesn't. Christianity is doing just fine. Such hostility.

What I find revealing is teddy, consistent with his own words, makes no attempt to lead the universalist, emily, to Christ. Unless you confess who Jesus truly is towards others, He will deny you before the Father in heaven (Matt. 10.32,33).

There is nothing that suggests teddy is a Christian by these actions of his so he is not someone I could break bread with. We shall know a person by their fruit.

Blog Entries

Default Are the Universalists at usmessageboard.com Christians?

This link contains the questions I drew up posed to teddyearp which he reacted violently to (so within these questions is where his hostility lies that which he disagrees with),

http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread.php?5741-This-is-a-Good-Test-to-See-if-Someone-is-a-Christian

This is the power of proper doctrine that it will expose a lot of frauds out there. Watch how they react aggressively to this information.

Unfortunately, the few that called themselves Christians in threads I started in the 'Religion and Ethics' forum at usmessageboard.com were not born-again according to the Bible. They are not people I could break bread or fellowship with. My only purpose was to help lead them to Christ by showing them the gospel of salvation and why they are going to Hell for worshiping a false Christ. This is not entirely unexpected for usmessageboard.com is a secular forum, so those who claim to be Christians there take a very liberal stance and are often universalists, claiming things like Buddhists believe in the Triune God. They have also been long standing members of that secular forum for many years which is telling as their place of fellowship instead of a Christian forum whereas I am just a sojourner passing by briefly with no intention of staying for an extended period of time at usmessageboard.com. It is too toxic for me!

Emphasizing just those who claim to be Christians at usmessageboard.com in my threads started in the 'Religion and Ethics' forum, I discovered in particular:

emilynghiem is perhaps one of the most confused human beings I have ever met in my life, because she mingles all faiths into one. It would take great delusion to do that. She is a universalist and even claims Buddhists believing in God the Father, God the Son and God the Spirit. She is quite unethical making false statements like, "Forced to deny my Christian faith to enter a Christian website?" Emily is not forced to deny her faith even if she thinks she is Christian (though of course, she is not). But on these forums at biblocality.com, you can't register calling yourself an Apostle or an Elder while rejecting or not agreeing with these basic Biblical truths Apostles and Elders agree on. That would be disingenuous. Also, if you are found lost in doublespeak agreeing in your profile to one of these points while disagreeing with it publically, this will not be tolerated and is worthy of an infraction. Be "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.8). By the third infraction, you get the honor of being temporarily banned for a short while.

MaxGrit is a hardened Calvinist, refusing to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated;

ninja007 rejects the first rapture according to readiness in Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10. He also rejects the Apostles for today, for he said, "there are no apostles today." Read Eph. 4.11 about the 4 main workers for the Church. Who is suppose to set up the churches if not the Apostles directly commission by God to appoint Elders for each church locality?

teddyearp, of course, has nothing but hostility and admits he rejects the Apostles for today as well as defends universalists (he's been around emilynghiem too much). He admits, "I was in some ways 'hostile,'" but does not repent, for he continues in that hostility. Actually, he is getting worse. He has lots of weird ideas such as, "if you pick your nose, you are going to Hell." Desiring to stop doesn't send you to Hell, for we have many things to overcome after the new birth. But if you never want to stop picking your nose and there is no nose picking in Heaven, then how can God let you in Heaven? He thinks you can't join these forums at biblocality.com/forums unless you agree with all the questions. Not so. Anyone can join, but don't claim you are an Apostle or Elder for the Church while rejecting what Apostles and Elders agree on. He also doesn't believe in soul sleep, but Acts 2.34 is clear, "David did not ascend into the heavens" yet and "we which are alive and left shall be caught up together" (1 Thess. 4.17) when we are given a new body. I guess there are some naked people down in Hades or up in Heaven having a party right now according to teddyearp. But no man can come before the High Priest naked without a body, and nobody has a body in Hades/Sheol. For example, demons are disembodied spirits down in the Abyss. Those that escaped and entered a man's body then went into the swine at the command of Jesus then ran off a cliff. We are living souls with a spirit and a body, but those who go to sleep have no body. How can you be alive if you have no body? God breathed in the breath of life directly creating our spirit, and when the spirit made contact with the body, man became a living soul. This becomes a soulical body, requiring the need of a body for the mind, will and emotion to work. The Rich Man and Lazarus are a short scene of their condition in the bad side and good side of Hades respectively awaiting resurrection. Perhaps they were given a few moments to realize their status before entering soul sleep.

Because I call this person out in his false teachings, no wonder why he says, "I feel as though I have the rage." There is no love of Christ in teddy with so much rage. He should stop blaming Christians for we don't condemn him, but he condemns himself with such hostility. He went on with other weird accusations such as, "he condemns the leaders of the Canadian racquetball league as well to Hell." Now teddy is stalking me! The president of Racquetball Canada is Jack McBride. He rejects Jesus as his Lord and Savior. I have tried to give him the gospel which he rejects. Instead of agreeing and helping lead a person to Christ, teddy attacks the Christian. What is the point of the gospel of salvation if a person is saved when they don't believe in Jesus? This shows teddy is not a Christian because he blames the Christian for giving the gospel and the consequence of which if not received sends a person to Hell. He makes a mockery of the gospel of salvation of Jesus Christ who is God and died on the cross for the sins of the world. Then he said, "Because they would not accept His ideas in how a local team/league should be run." This is a false caricature. The reason why Jack McBride is going to Hell is because he does not accept Jesus on the cross for forgiveness of sins. It has nothing to do with racquetball. The reason this hostility has come against me is because in 2009 I exposed Barbara May for lying to protect her hide at my expense to cover up her negligence so when I publically exposed her for this unethical conduct, she and the president of the Alberta Racquetball Association, John Halko, banned me. How evil is that? I know I would never treat someone that way because it is just plain wrong. Whether these particular individuals are hostile because I am a Christian and they are not or because they have never beaten me at racquetball (I am 19th in Canada and John Halko is 86th in Canada) doesn't matter, because either way such antics are just plain wrong. If anything I was banned because they did not like how I was going to run the tournament, for I didn't like any of Barb's ideas. They were too much of an imposition and gaudy. But that is not a valid reason to ban someone anyway. I have had many who support me from every province in Canada. Barbara May and John Halko, in addition to Jack McBride, reject Jesus Christ as their Savior. So you can see their hostility against a Christian just as we see teddyyearp displaying his hostility. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's probably a duck. We shall know them by their fruits.

Teddy is very condescending when he said "his little boy's sandbox forum." That makes him feel good no doubt to talk like that, but that is not loving. Would Jesus speak like that? Who is really being little here? He also took offense to the computer game "Grey Goo" but it is just a real time strategy (RTS) game like chess with dexterity. Teddy is lost in his petty self. Teddy's violent behavior towards me may not lead to physical harm, but the violence in his heart is most evident. The endless mindlessness of teddy is that of a dullard. After I said, "No matter how many times you confess Jesus as Lord and Savior, the false Christian will never accept it," he said, "Parture has confessed that he is a false Christian. That is why he does not accept any of us [Universalists, Calvinists, non-OSASers, Preterists, etc.] and keeps condemning us to Hell." Misreading, sinning bearing false witness, is teddy's favorite pastime though I find it hard to believe he is that dumb and his words are not premeditated. The "false Christian" would be teddy, because no matter how many times a Christian tells teddy why a Christian is a Christian, teddy keeps asking again and again. How mindless! Teddy the false Christian condemns himself to Hell so why blame the Christian for calling him out? How can I accept him or these other false Christians from usmessageboard.com since they maintain their unsavable angst, false beliefs, and worship their false Christs? I would be sinning if I did that. The endless quotes of teddy are embarrassing for him. I caught him saying, "he is in Hell and just wants to try to drag the rest of us down with him." Nobody is in Hell yet. Recall people need to be resurrected first and nobody is resurrected yet. It is because I have an ascended position, I can't go to Hell with teddy. My spirit is touching the heavenlies. For teddy to accept these truths of Jesus who is the way, the TRUTH, and the life would drag teddy down apparently, but for Christians our spirits are lifted up as the truth sets us free. It seems almost everything teddy says is wrong, because he does not have the Holy Spirit of Truth in his spirit.

JakeStarkey is probably the worse because he just makes up all kinds of stuff in his accusations (even more thanteddyearp), on a rampage and is so full of vitriol. He comes across as a mindless zombie and demonically possessed. He also sent me a private message on YouTube and said, "Rapture is a doctrine of heretics." But to deny "shall be caught up together" (1 Thess. 4.17) is the actual heresy. Jake sounds like a preterist because he said 'this generation' in Matt. 24.34 ended 2000 years ago, but it is referring to this wicked generation that continues to this day "till all these things are fulfilled." He is against the literal interpretation of the Bible and he defends universalism. Have you noticed the common theme at usmessageboard.com in defense of universalism? Instead of leading the universalist to Christ, he says to a universalist, "Keep up your good spirit," and to literalists he says we are a "cult of 'The Bible is literal.'" He also rejects the Apostles when he said, "the apostle of the days of old" are not for today to appoint Elders of each church locality;

PostmodernProph
    said, if you want to hang around for a thousand years ruling nations have at it.....me?.....I'm not only going to be in heaven, it sounds like I'm going to be there a thousand years before you show up..." How is PostmodernProph going to go to Heaven if he rejects Christ? If saved, he would at least strive to win the race, but he does not. The first to get to Heaven (Rev. 7.9, 12.5) are the overcomers, so what would PostmodernProph be doing there since overcoming is not in his vernacular? He is typically what is called Antinomian, part of the disease of historicists, i.e. amill, postmill and preterism. "And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father" (Rev. 2.26,27). "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years" (Rev. 20.4). Since this is not something PostmodernProph desires, it is because he is not a Christian. He does not have the Holy Spirit in his spirit to encourage him. To desire shows you have the right heart even though you may have not attained that spiritual growth yet, but to not want it all indicates you are not even a child of God born-again. Allegedly saved but without works that would follow is not saved at all.

The Irish Ram is a non-OSASer. She says, "But I can certainly lose my salvation by removing myself from His hand." She is unwilling to give her life to Christ to be kept. The Bible says salvation is not by works -- relying on one's own strength -- lest anyone should boast.

Satan is the great false accuser and those who follow him behave the same way. There is no truth in them. The important point to recognize is when Christians are falsely accused by these characters listed herein, realize the accuser can't back up his accusations. We can take comfort in that fact, for the Bible says, prove all things.

I believe I have exposed the disease at the usmessageboard.com 'Religion and Ethics' forum. God sent me to them for a short while to ascertain their spiritual condition. The conclusion is their spirits are dead to God by worshiping another. I was willing to be martyred by being banned there for the purpose of drawing to their attention where they separate themselves from Christ.

Praise the Lord for this discernment! Amen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by emilynghiem
    Can you bring one or two witnesses by name
    "The LORD has mixed within her [you] a spirit of confusion" (Is. 19.14).

Everyone who genuinely agrees with all the questions in their profile can be considered at witness since they have been born-again.

Disputes in the Church are for church members, the body of Christ. You're not a Christian. What then are you to do? All you can do is receive the gospel of salvation then you can participate. Go to the church body of Christ of your city and ask the local workers, that is, the Prophets, Evangelists, Shepherds and Teachers" (Eph. 4.11). You can also ask the Elders of the church locality you reside in, for they have been directly appointed by the Apostles (regional workers) to approve the Elders of the meeting places in your city. I am here to help you as well.

You have not received the gospel of salvation because you are a Buddhist and teach universalism. Buddhists teach annihilationism (non-existence or 'moksha') and the destruction of the soul in Nirvana which is essentially atheism. How impersonal, quite unlike God (that would explain your impersonal long-winded posts which most people never read except for maybe the first or second sentence - normally one of your replies is several pages long, completely unnecessary, self-involved and not caring for others). To cease to be an individual is the highest goal to respond to human suffering according to fatso Buddha. His fatness was due to his carnality of giving into his cravings. His cravings were due to his sin nature. Desire is wrong according to Buddhism, claiming it is the source of all suffering. Whereas Christianity teaches desire is a good thing if used properly. Fatso Buddha should have desired to lose weight instead of exalting his gluttony, but realize that he could not do it on his own by pretending to cease to exist.

Instead, if he were to come to the cross and die with Jesus to his old self, he would have power over sin -- Satan can't work in that which is dead. Buddhism is a works based faith with its eight-fold path. Works without correct faith in Jesus is dead. Christianity is salvation not by works lest anyone should boast. At its core whether admitted or not, Buddhism is atheism and claiming to be God if you become Bodhisattvas - allegedly great figures in Buddhist history who become deities which is Pantheism.

As was stated previously to you many times which you mindlessly avoid by shutting your mind down (you are abiding in one of the central unethical tenets of Buddhism to do so), you believe everyone is saved, but the Bible says, "And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal" (Matt. 25.46).

Who should be believed, you or Jesus? If you want another witness to these things from someone in the universal Church then simply contact anyone of the individuals I mentioned above whom are local workers. It is always better to handle things locally. They will wholly concur. If someone else wants to post here as well they can do that too.

My personal advice to you is stop chasing red herrings, and confront your demons and these idols you erect that are an affront to God.

Thread Information