I have a curious question.

How can the "1000 years" (Rev. 20.3) be happening now? Are Christians on "thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them...and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years" (v.4)?

"And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron" (Rev. 2.26,27).

Since Satan is said to be the god of this world, the ruler of this world and the prince of the air, how can it be said Jesus and they that "overcometh" are reigning over the nations for 1000 years?

Saints are being martyred every day and 10,000 children die every day due to starvation so I am having a hard time accepting a Jesus who is reigning over the nations with a rod of iron now would permit this? But when Jesus returns to reign for 1000 years, He will stop this from happening.

"The Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints to execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him" (Jude 14,15).

When have overcoming saints returned to sit on thrones and judgment and reigning over the nations with Christ?