I don't like Jason Mannino because he is too self-centered, but that's beside the point. The major differences I notice between the World Racquetball Tour (WRT) and International Racquetball Tour (WRT) are:

1. The graphics interruptions and doodads on the screen suck for the IRT on enetlive.tv with a lot of annoying features and graphics problem issues, whereas the WRT keeps it simple and sweet;
2. The advertising production and screen transitions look more professional for the WRT;
3. The 1 minute interviews on the WRT are much better done than John Scott's half hour prolonged audio interviews;
4. A timer countdown for the next match on the WRT is better with 20 second screen updates;
5. Free to watch WRT matches; and
6. The screen and controls for the WRT are more user friendly than for the IRT enetlive.tv;
7. The scorecard on the screen looks better for WRT placed in the corner out of sight; and
8. The woman announcer on the WRT does a great job of keeping us abreast of everything that is happening as the match is being played whereas John Scott is usually out on the score by 1 or 2 points which creates all kinds of confusion.*

* I assume enetlive.com is behind the WRT matches. We will see how things look at the start of the 2014-15 IRT season if they improved from last year. Perhaps they should have an independent person keeping track of the score so it is always spot on, because it is hard to announce and keep the score at the same time.