Thread: My Letter to Tektonics.org About the Tetrads (He wrote a book against the Tetrads)

Blog Entries

Default My Letter to Tektonics.org About the Tetrads (He wrote a book against the Tetrads)

Please be patient with me. I can't recall if you were a historicist or a futurist. Maybe that's why you are against the Tetrads. Put yourself in my shoes and at least understand.

I see the 6 Seals as the past 20 centuries. I read the 3 events in Rev. 6.12 in order occurring before the 7 year Tribulation starts​. I see the first rapture according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10) "before the throne" (7.9) in 3rd heaven before the 1st trumpet (8.7) of the 7 year Tribulation begins. The Tribulation is comprised of 7 trumpets (loud) which are opened by the 7th Seal (in secret). I see the first four trumpets in Rev.8 lasting 42 months but people are not killed yet. I see the last three trumpets or 3 woes in Rev. 9-11 as being the 1260 days of the Great Trib. And I see the 7 bowls (larger than cups) of wrath poured out by the 7th Trumpet (quietly as if time stands still so much is happening so fast in a short period of time). Rev. 12 to 19 give the details of the major points of the Great Trib. 3 1/2 years. Rev. 20 is the millennial kingdom. Rev. 21 is the New City and New Earth. Rev. 5 recounts the cross. Rev. 4 is the picture of earth from heaven. Rev. 2 & 3 are the past 20 centuries of the church age commensurate with Rev. 6. And the 1st Seal is the cross, because it is a bow and arrow that looks like the cross, but the arrow has been shot giving Satan a deadly wound. He is the same rider in the white horse who returns (Zech. 14.4, Acts 1.11, Rev. 1.7) at the end of the Tribulation with His overcomers (Jude 14,15; Rev. 20.4) to reign over the nations on earth with a rod of iron (2.26,27).

So there are 3 events God wants us to look out for before the Tribulation begins:

1. Great earthquake: Haiti 2010 320,000 died, 2nd most deaths of any earthquake anywhere on earth on record. Japan 2011 was 9.0 magnitude the 4th greatest in magnitude anywhere on earth on record. The nuclear radiation fallout continues to this day. Back to back, year over year, two earthquakes of this proportion have never happened before in human record.

2. Unique black sackcloth sun. There are 4 kinds of solar eclipses, the rarest is the Hybrid about 5% of the time. Then there are 3 kinds of hybrids, the rarest being the H3 which completes as a total solar eclipse. It occurs about 5% of the time so that's 5% x 5% very rare. And according to NASA it is even more rare when it is a long version lasting more than one minute and 30 seconds. The 4th long H3 since Christ was Nov. 3, 2013. It won't happen again till 2172.

3. Unique red blood moon. The Total Lunar Tetrad on Passover and Tabernacles is 2014/15 the 8th since Christ. The 6th time since Christ was when Israel became a nation again 1948 as prophesied by Ezekiel on his side predicting May 1948. The 7th was when Israel took over Jerusalem in 1967. And it won't happen again till 2582/83; but there is no unique solar eclipse around that time so this 2010-15 period must be Rev. 6.12. I can't think of data that would exceed this unique scenario of 6.12 commensurate with martyrs under the alter in the 5th Seal from the past 20 centuries and given white robes as "righteousness of the saints" to be raptured before the Tribulation along with those who are alive who keep the word of His patience (3.10). As T. Austin Sparks said, "there are advanced parties and harbingers in every sphere" when he was referring to the partial rapture.

The Tribulation I think would be 2022 to 2029, because construction on the 3rd Temple won't be completed in time if the Tribulation was from 2015 to 2022. Nor would the implant under the skin to buy and sell be pervasive enough yet. There is precedence in Scripture for a 7 year preparatory period before the final seven of Daniel's prophecy. And there is exactly 1260 + 1290 days from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 26, 2022 to Day of Atonement Sept. 19, 2029.

And to top it off, what would be the "sign of the Son of Man" (Matt. 24.30)? What better proposal could there be than the asteroid Apophis April 13, 2029 which will come within satellite distance of earth. It is about 3 football fields in length. It is said if landed on land it will kill tens of millions of people. And the last time an asteroid of this size hit earth was about 80,000 years ago. Wow!

Jesus would step down on the mount of olives later that year perhaps at Tisha B'Av because that's when the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed and returns to reign in the 3rd Temple for 1000 years. Or it could be on the Day of Atonement. The meaning of the 1260, 1290 and 1335 days (Dan. 12.11,12) to me is that Jesus would step down on the 1260th day, judge the nations for 30 days more to the 1290th day then take 45 days more to the 1335th day to setup Israel as the center of all nations. And the 2300 days refers to the 2300 days that are always from Passover to Tisha B'Av in which it takes 2300 days for the Temple to be cleansed (Dan. 8.14) so the construction on the 3rd Temple would be completed by Passover 2023. Construction should begin no later than 2020 if it takes 4 years to build like that $300 billion temple in Brazil.

May you at least understand where I am coming from and why it would be difficult for me to change my position given this very compelling data. I would, of course, need data stronger than this. Your thoughts are always welcome.

Sincerely,
    Troy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TektonSlam
    That's all contrived nonsense, reading significance into the data arbitrarily. There is no reason to read eschatological events into any of these things. This sort of "prediction" has been done time and time and time again by different people over the years. In 1988 a loony named Edgar Whisenant came up with 88 reasons why the end was near, and he relied on the same sort of connections to current events that you do. Go read his book. Then get help.
    Sadly, you will only learn you lesson after 2022 comes and goes with nothing happening as you supposed. And then you'll probably just make excuses and change the date, just like Whisenant did, and just like Camping did.
    ​How can this be done time and time and again when Israel just recently became a nation, just recently took over Jerusalem, and you can't think of anything more precise and unique as the 3 events for Rev. 6.12 given? If the prerequisites are not in place such as this that throws Edgar's theories out the window.

I am not saying with 100% certainty I am right, but it is my best understanding of things now.

Would you consider what I have said again if by 2020 the construction of the 3rd Temple begins? That would be the first sign. I don't believe in imminency. Certain things must be fulfilled first.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TektomSlam
    Please do some research. Before 1948 people looked ahead to when they thought Israel would become a nation again. They even said (as you do of the Temple) that it would happen in their lifetime. You will NEVER learn.
    ​Of course they looked for the Temple to be built, but not until after Israel becomes a nation again and takes over Jerusalem and after Rev. 6.12 (2010-15) and construction completed before 2300 days (Dan. 8.14) are left to the end of the Tribulation. So the construction must begin no later than 2020 so it is completed within 4 years by 2023 since there are 2300 days from Passover 2023 to Tisha B'Av 2029. We know 2029 is the year of Christ's return because the sign of the Son of Man (Matt. 24.30) is April 13, 2029 asteroid Apophis. The reason you don't know when Jesus return is because Rev. 3 says, "Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee" (v.3). Because you are not watchful you don't know when Jesus returns. Perhaps the reason you are not watchful is because you harbor some false beliefs that get in the way of understanding. Let go of your mistaken assumptions.

Picture concentric circles. As the 6th Tetrad indicates reclaiming the land, the 7th capturing Jerusalem, the 8th the building of the 3rd Temple. And in Rev. 11.2 we see the 3rd Temple built in the Tribulation and in 2 Thess. 2.4 the Antichrist in it claiming to be God.

They ought to have known the month and year when Israel would be a nation again May, 1948 accord to Ezekiel's prophecy here,
    http://biblocality.com/forums/content.php?169-Ezekiel-s-Vision-Predicted-When-Israel-Would-Become-a-Nation-Again

Thread Information