Thread: The Attack is On Again by My Anti-Christian Oppressors August 26, 2014

Blog Entries

Default The Attack is On Again by My Anti-Christian Oppressors August 26, 2014

Someone put in a complaint to Racquetball Canada about me this week. I am not sure if it is Barbara May, Jack McBride and John Halko again, but I will update as I learn more. I have found Terry Nelson reasonable to deal with, but not so much Cheryl Adlard because she blocked my profile at Racquetball Canada from being able to view the link to my favorite Christian website (http://biblocality.com/forums) which everyone else in Canada is afforded the privilege. That's discrimination against a Christian. Cheryl is not a Christian, but I don't know if Terry is or not. I received the below attached email from them. My response followed. I am trying to draw the common theme, of course, non-Christians are showing their aggression towards me because I was born-again January, 2001. Incidentally, that was the year at the age of 34 I lost to Kane in the Klondike in Edmonton 11-8 in the tiebreaker after he won the Canadian Nationals 3 years in a row and the year he won his first IRT T1 in Chicago beating Sudsy Monchik, John Ellis, Mike Green and Jason Mannino.

Notice of Complaint 201408.docx

Terry, Cheryl,

Let me guess John Halko, Jack McBride and Barbara May are back at it again trying to ban me from all things racquetball because I exposed publically in 2009 Barbara May lying to protect her hide at my expense to cover up her negligence as has been very well documented and proven. What an evil world! It's a lifelong ban from the ARA. How would you feel if someone did that to you? Would you treat someone that way? For the record, whoever is complaining about me, you can be sure of one thing they have never come to the cross as helpless sinners to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior. The Apostles were martyred based on false allegations but they never changed their testimony even to death which is really not so dissimilar to whoever is exerting their antichrist hostility against me this time, because I know according to the Bible they are going to Hell, and they know I know that about them, so they lash out! None of whom are Christian, not a one. [Same old story of unrepentance and abuse! Nothing new under the sun. This is a good example of people who never repent of their wrongdoings, but since there is no sin in the New City and New Earth, they are not allowed to enter therein. They are eternally separated rom God in that place God created called Hell devoid of His love and presence. Jeremiah preached 40 years in the wilderness but nobody listened!]

Jesus Christ said to Nicodemus, "That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God" (John 3.15-21).

Sincerely,
    Troy

p.s. watch the YouTube video explaining this, http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...ll-Association

Blog Entries

It's been over 3 weeks now since I received the above letter from Racquetball Canada Technical and no follow up yet. I realize Terry Nelson is just doing his job, but he probably thinks my antichrist oppressors are being absurd so he has forgotten about it.

1 John 4.4 sums it up for me...

Discerning the Spirits

1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
    2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
    3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
    4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
    5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
    6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

What is Love

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
    8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
    9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
    10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
    11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
    13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.
    14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
    15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
    16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
    18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
    19 We love him, because he first loved us.

20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
    21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

Blog Entries

I now know who the complaint was from, John Halko, president of the ARA in relation to my email to Allen Bauman from St. Albert, who also is on the board of the ARA.

My email to Allen is found here,
    http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...1577#post11577

See attached for the complaint to Racquetball Canada by John Halko.

Also attached from Racquetball Canada Technical Terry Nelson is the decision.

20150128toTB.docx

RC Code of Conduct Incident - Troy Brooks & Alberta Racquet.pdf

John Halko, Barbara May and Allen Bauman are attacking me because I am a Christian and they are not. Publically banning someone under false pretenses is both slanderous and degrading.

3(a): not demonstrating respect to individuals regarding religion, & 3(b): making comments that publically slander or degrade another individual

It appears my antichrist foes have a different set of rules for others than for themselves, not treating others as they would like to be treated.

Let's now observe the shallowness of John Halko in the specific comments he made in his complaint. If it is not shallowness then it is willful deceit and sneakiness.

1) Applying the analogy of a rapist is not the same as calling John a rapist. Otherwise, I would have contacted the police. It is unjust for the one who is raped to have to appeal to the rapist when it is the rapist who has committed the evil act of raping. It's even worse when the rapist demands I am not allowed to blog about it as the condition for being let into the rapist community.

2) The phrase I used "partners in crime" of John Halko and Barbara May is not too suggest they have committed a crime, though they may have with the funds of the ARA. Someone better than me would need to investigate that. Obviously, such a phrase was used to indicate they are in cahoots to cover up Barb lying to protect her hide at my expense, which I did publically expose. Never once did they address the source of this conflict Barb lying to protect her hide at my expenses and the cover up in 2009 as has been fully prove in this 21 point proof: http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/ARA_Barb_May.htm

3) "Antichrist" is the term used for those who reject Christ. Since John Halko, Barbara May and Allen Bauman all refuse to repent to the cross as helpless sinners to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior, resurrected the 3rd day, died on the cross for the sins of the world, and Jesus created all things, surely according to John 3 they are going to Hell. John says he is not antichrist, but he is antichrist. He is not being honest with himself or others and what the Bible clearly says.

Thread Information